z

Young Writers Society

Camp of Almost-Heroes

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:24 pm
ChimeraMania says...

Well this isn't fair, you guys are coming back when I'm leaving to go camping for the week. :( BUT I will be back this coming Friday and there better be post or Blade will be mad. Oh and if anyone wants to work with her, just remember at the moment she's confused and a little scared, but she's also mad at KIN so she might be closed off and tries to be by herself A LOT, don't forget that she'll always been with Ryan (her pet) and her guitar (well KIN's guitar, which you can break if you want to, seeing as she's made at him, but if you do that have her find something in don't tell what it is - that's my job).
And when I get back (if you'd used her) I'll just sum up what she did in your post as well.
SHUGGS = SWEET + HUGS (It makes since in my universe.)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:28 pm
View Likes
happyslappy13 says...

Well, ok den, @AMDDOG. Go for it. Might hep me stir my next bit.
Don't worry, @SharraeWilson, hopefully Blade will be satisfied... we don't need another 'incident,' with her melting maybe a bit more than a lake. xD
"Lelouch Vi Brittania commands you..."

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm
ladcat13 says...

Nice post, amddog!

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:45 pm
AMDDOG says...

Thank you!
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm
ChimeraMania says...

I liked your post @AMDDOG and now it's my turn because I'm back and ready for action. Just not in blood.

AND MY POST IS UP :D
SHUGGS = SWEET + HUGS (It makes since in my universe.)

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:25 pm
View Likes
AMDDOG says...

YAY BLADE SAID NIRA'S NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!!!!! (breaks of into some idiotic musical)
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

120 Reviews

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm
ladcat13 says...

I got next post! I'm starting a tag war. I'm going to tag the next person to post 'it' and they have to post, 'kay? then they get to choose the next 'it'. Ready? Set? GO!

But bleed from thorns

28 Reviews

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:40 pm
View Likes
happyslappy13 says...

@ladcat13, interesting direction this is taking. Finally getting some spice to that rice (I don't know what I just said and it scares me.) The tag idea is good, too.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:49 am
Ciblio says...

I seriously need to post, but I don't know what to post about. I was wondering if maybe the next person o post would add Anna, so I have something to base my post off of?
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

28 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:02 am
View Likes
happyslappy13 says...

@Shiney, good point. We need opportunities for the new characters to get into everything. I'm sure it'd be fine if you just went ahead, but if you don't know what do post about, we'll do our best.

67 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 am
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Yeah! Well, I suppose I could give it a go, and try to come up with something, but it'd still be great if someonecould add her in theirs so I could have a little push towards the right direction.

previously:
GuyFieri

120 Reviews

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:47 pm
View Likes
ladcat13 says...

Nice post @happyslappy13! Suggestion for next post, @Shiney : June fetches Anna and everyone else (except Blade, who's kinds off brooding) to follow Dominik, Howl, and June. They go to the edge of the camp and find the shields or roadblocks or whatever. There's a screaming match between basically everyone (because TRUST ISSUES). Then they finally figure out that the reason the camp has been sealed off is because the people (or a person) inside pose a danger to this entire world. Until that danger is neutralized, they will stay there. They try to break through the shield and it fails. They realize they either have to kill Blade or work together and save her. They obviously can't kill her or she'll hulk out. So... yeah. That probably won't fit in one post but if we all take turns documenting it from different points of view, I think it'll turn out interesting. Or we could take it our own directions. We'll see how it turns out, yah? That's the beauty of storybooks :wink:

But bleed from thorns

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:39 pm
20tousey says...

Hey I'd like to join the storybook, I know it's late, but do you have room? A friend suggested this.

120 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:42 pm
ladcat13 says...

We have one more slot, @20tousey ! We'd be happy to have you, especially if you're going to post regularly. Make sure you read all the previous posts as well as everyone else's character pages, then submit your character page and I'll approve it. By the way, (everybody) who's got next post?

But bleed from thorns

67 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:41 pm
Ciblio says...

I believe I do. Starting on it after I'm done babysitting my nieces and nephew. :D

previously:
GuyFieri

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu