Young Writers Society

Dream of the Stars DT

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:26 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

I'm totally still in this. The struggle is finding time to work on it. A hiatus would be nice.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm
Lumi says...

Your challenge has expired. I saved the content of the challenge in case y'all want to recycle and revamp due to no one cashing it in.

Challenged Adventurer(s):
Storybook: Dream of the Stars
The Challenge:
Meet with your roommate and have a serious heart-to-heart. This requires two characters and two people involved! You must collab on this!

In two full posts, a conversation must be carried on between the two characters. One character/collaborator will start the conversation and end off their post right in the middle. It is then the task of the second character/collaborator to pick up the conversation and continue it in their own post. A third post must be made by either one of the collaborators to tie up the conversation and then move on. It is up to the both of you where your conversation leads and how it ends!

For Cookie and pretzel, since at this moment, both of your roommates are currently NPCs (that will change after Ame's death and Vassa moves in with Avari), what will have to happen is there would be a brief conversation with your 'current' roommate and in the first collaborator's post, they will run into the other. Then the same rules apply.

Completion Time (in posts): Three Posts
Credits Awarded:
3 pts: The relationship between the two of your characters is loud and clear. You completed this in the full three posts and not only is your dialogue smooth between characters, it creates future plot scenes!

2 pts: The relationship between the two of your characters is there. You completed this in two posts and your dialogue is smooth~

1 pt: The relationship between the two of your characters is there, but vaguely. You completed this in one post and your dialogue is unsure when it switches between the two characters.

0 pts: Wolf and Craz will be sad :(.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats