z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:14 pm
BrumalHunter says...

*would post more if I didn't have three tests to write in and two projects due for next week*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:43 pm
Robusto says...

You all have gotten my interest. I have an account there. My username is
The-Commodore. Now who wants to Chess?
Last edited by Robusto on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'd gladly say yea if my internet connection wasn't screwing around with me. I literally cannot go to internet through my computer, and I can't write for the same reason because I saved a part of my post here. I'm currently trying to re-write it.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:49 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Meh, what the heck, I'm available. :P. I'm TornadoChaser2011 on chess.com, so if you want to play against me, feel free to send me a request. I'd do it myself but I'm lazy and I'm thinking about writing something. :P.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Robusto says...

Good luck with recovering your post Tortwag. Can't wait to see it.

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Robusto says...

I'll do it right away @TheSilverFox.

40 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto ...I'm almost finished. I'll be publishing the post today (or rather: tonight, 'cause time zone).

. . . :) I'm so happy.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention as well as retrieving my catchphrase.
...*stares at @Charizard821*

So yeah... Posted. I must say, it was HARD to make him sound NOT like Twinkiel, but I managed to do it. Somehow.
This was also the post in which I enjoyed myself the most, so @Robusto, thank you so much, I hope I'll have the privilege to do this again. I enjoyed every single letter I typed for this post. Not because I'm narcissic, but simply because the content... It... It makes me so happy ^_^
I know I'm bein' creepy now, but I'm not sorry at all. I enjoy writin' those things. Deal with it :p Twinkiel's back in my next post, though. Pre-reunion post again.

Still waitin' for Arthur, Robusto :D
EDIT: our little friend is known as the djinn Pokemon (djinn bein' a type of demonic creature), so I'm just informing you all, just in case. You already knew? Good :D Enjoy the post, I'mma nap.

24 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 am
Robusto says...

A very nice post. It was very entertaining to read. (Entertaining in a "I'm going to have Hoopa killed off as soon as possible!" Way.) I left a character like him in good hands.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:24 am
Poopsie says...

yo peeps. @15253 is starting a new sb called cloak and dagger, we would love it if any of you would like to join. Bring your friends to! The more the merrier
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:35 am
StupidSoup says...

das right! (danks @Verser :3) and I'd like to tag some people I think it would interest

@AstralHunter @Charizard821 @Tortwag (especially tortwag. I have the feeling he'd make a great dagger xD)
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:28 am
Robusto says...

One question. Is the only playable species in this new SB human?

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:35 am
Charizard821 says...

@TheSilverFox, tsk, tsk, didn't I teach you a lesson about being overconfident the last TWO times I beat you? Perhaps you should stop saying "prepare to lose". It never bodes well for you. :P

@15253, you make me sad. Real sad. Secondly, I'ma check this SB out soon, so spam me with tags and reminders if I don't.

@Buggiedude2340, the details are up in the air. I have no work at present but I caught the major lazy bug about a month ago. All I want to do is heists on my Xbox. I'll try to push myself to spend 20 minutes JUST to boot up my computer, 3 hours to catch up and another 2 to write the battle.

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:56 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto please, I beg you, this little guy is part of a plan of mine. Please don't kill him. D: Harsh imprisonment, pain so huge that he can't
anymore, sure, but I really need him alive by the end of this adventure. If you really need Hoopa dead I guess I'll have to deal with it, but... I hope you can consider permanent imprisonment. Sorry if that's really an issue.
And I am glad that you enjoyed my post! Put my soul in that one.

@15253 I second Robusto's question. Just humans or what? That aside, I'm actually a really good cloak too (if it means a very discreet spy), BUT YES I WANNA BE A DAGGER, IT SOUNDS SOOO COOOL... MUHAHAHAHA- that aside, do warn me when it's on. It better be interesting :p I just hope that school year I'm in will allow me to handle 2 SBs, 'cause I'm not exactly sure.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:06 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto and @Tortwag, great posts! I love seeing how everything is so interconnected...

@Charizard821, I think everyone's noticed the presence of a lazy-bug in your life. You like bragging about beating everyone, yet you're too afraid to go onto Chess.com and continue our game? :P

Oh, and everyone, my username on Chess.com is the same as here, so I shan't be too difficult to find.

PS: Sorry, @15253, but keeping up with my current SBs are difficult enough as it is. I must unfortunately decline.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope