z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:06 pm
Charizard821 says...

@AstralHunter, as soon as you said you found it amusing, I immediately knew I'd made a spelling mistake. HOW am I supposed to make a point when I'm making mistakes!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:20 pm
StupidSoup says...

wait....Kyurem contacts lugia? Or am I reading this wrong >3<
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:25 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Yes, @15253, you definitely read it incorrectly. I would explain again, but you'll understand it better if you read through it again on your own.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:49 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Hmmm....I was trying to write another pre-meeting post for Aegeas, but my plans fell through pretty fast. I'm dealing with a bit of writer's block, some confusion, and I'm a little tired. I tried to write, but I eventually just ran out of inspiration and ideas and gave up. :| As a result, I'm wondering about something. I'll let anyone, if they want to (of course, otherwise I'd look selfish) write about Aegeas or introduce him to everyone else (supposing anyone has a pre-meeting post planned or something - I'm fine either way.) I hope I don't sound selfish in saying this - I'm just really tired, I'm not sure where to go with my writing, and I don't really have anything planned from the time Aegeas enters the meeting until the meeting actually happens. What do you think, everyone?
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox I did, yes, but you appeared busy, so I went to bed. Just wanted to ask if you ahd done a chess game alreayd (and I already got my answer :p) Also, enjoy the posts. ...ENJOY THEM...

@15253 I don't really mind bein' a human, I just wanna know what are my choices. As for the OP part, hey, I'm not the one who started an SB with a fully evolved, badass Blaziken XD (though he did had to learn a lot). And I get your point.
Create our race? Wow, that's... That's confusing. There are MANY possibilites of races, so you might want to add a list of what races/species we can have.
Still hesitatin' though, because lack of time might be my downfall.

@AstralHunter So Gabirel and co. only arrive in Day A5 in the morning?

Also, @Omni, we just reached page 99. We might need another DT before we blow up the system with a 100th page.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 pm
Poopsie says...

@Omni @Omni @Omni @Omni @Omni @Omni @Omni

\(^3^)/ Omni!!!
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

299 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:16 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Let me guess, @Verser, you want to see what an irritated moderator looks like? :P

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:36 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox let's hope you're wrong. None of us want that.
Also, Any guess on who the Guardian of life might be? 'Cause apparently he...
...Oh wait, you haven't read the new posts yet. DARN IT. READ THEM, THEY'RE AMAZIN'.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:48 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: Duh, I read them several hours ago. :P. As soon as I see a new post at the SB, I can't help but jump right in. And yes, they are amazing. O_O. Excellent job, Robusto! :D The Guardian of Life one was awesome, and it was cool to see a counsel like that, not to mention their debating. It also makes things interesting, seeing the Guardian of Life's backgrounds, as well as some of his hatreds and ambitions. The other one was equally awesome, and it was fun seeing Arthur take out those Weavile. XD. You managed to make two incredibly high-quality posts, and I look forward to see what you have in mind next.

Yeah, I have no idea who the Guardian of Life is. I'd normally cheat by looking it up on Bulbapedia until I find a valid answer, but I don't think that would be appropriate in a scenario like this. So, yeah. Beats me the heck. :P.

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki