z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto ...Oh. I thought... Well, that leaves two choices for Frost if that happens (I think): stand in Mt.Provindence to deal with the others, or participate in the public event, so the NO can show that "some humans can still see the light of justice", or somethin'. Y'know, propaganda.
@Verser still wanna stay in Mt.Providence?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:10 am
Poopsie says...

wait....Landorus and Raikou are coming to? O...o shiet o.o. I suppose zygarde is the one guarding the plate? Also, Kyurem will be there to so....biiiig battle comin up. Much drama, so wow, very amaze. :3 this gun b fun.

*Grabs da peanutbutter*
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:15 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Verser, Zygarde is currently still locked away beneath the Snow Fort, so he won't be guarding anything until he's released.

And @15253, is it just me, or has Ren and Absol's speech patterns changed? I'm asking because I've never seen them speak like that before. In fact, that's how Xerneas or Gabriel would speak.

No! How many timse do I have to say that Gabriel does not exist in the eyes of the Resistance and the New Order? RIley and Flurry have already been reported, so they do, but NOT Gabriel. Please, just change that.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 am
Robusto says...

Your decisions up to this point have been good, but with one minor slip up. This...
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

Will be heard at some point. Just who this song applies to can still be changed though.

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:51 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto, now that is a frightening prospect. I knew something would go wrong, with all of the characters being scattered and doing whatever they wanted! *sighs*

Anyway, three posts down, two to go. Similarly, one MD entered, another on its way.

PS: I'm working on the Samoa Time Zone for these posts, so I have three hours and forty minutes before it is no longer February 28 anywhere in the world.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 am
BrumalHunter says...

Four down, one to go! I only have 35 minutes left... *stress*
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:02 am
BrumalHunter says...

Goodness! *gasps for air* Talk about the eleventh hour! I finished my fifth and final post moments before it was officially midnight in Pago Pago.

Nevertheless, I managed to get my five posts in. You'll have to excuse their shortness, but I gave you five posts in less than 24 hours, so I think you'll be happy anyway.

I have had my dosage of Jewels for today, so I think I'll rest now.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:17 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Aaaaaaaaand, let's answer everything again.
@Charizard821 Though you've obvioulsy forgotten, I once mentioned that Fleedjio's name came from a character I came across known as Jio Fleed.
Spoiler! :

The Salamence's name is Fleedjio. And the reason for the reference is because of the dragon's personality, that's supposed to be based on Jio's (the human). There you have it.
@AstralHunter I am enjoying Raikou's persona as well. And what a great duet with Jewels. Speakin' of which, Indiana Jones reference is Twinkiel approved. Oh, also, those Regis, i want to encounter them so bad now. Twinkiel will just die of hilarity upon hearing them.
"I often find myself writing the only people of color in an SB..." <--- @Buggiedude2340 Wha... You too?
I am black. And a few of my characters are. Twinkiel, for instance, is black (well as a human), because he's based on me. I AM the one behind the main character in Mystery Dungeon when I play the game, after all, so that's mainly why I decide for Twinkiel to be the way he is.
...Though he's MUCH more reckless than I am.

@15253 So... Why are Absol and Ren talking the way they do now? I mean, I know Ren's personality has changed and all, but that's kinda weird. I like the duo they make, now, though.
Also, Absol has seen and heard Twinkiel once, so yeah he could totally describe him a bit, but um... He never saw Spadassya, so how does he knows her? Sure, he could've been telepathically warned of her presence, but I don't think he's supposed to know how her personality works. I dunno, it seems... A bit off.
That aside, yay, it's nice to have Ren back on track! Not to mention he seems much more powerful now.

@TheSilverFox ...That was an interesting post. Aegeas is ALSO meetin' us, darn, the gathering has begun! I'm so pumped up!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:12 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: You live in American Samoa!? Wow, that's epic. What's it like?
O_O. I live in plain ol' America, though the sights I see are pretty beautiful.

Oh, and I can't wait to read what you created! :D Congrats on achieving five posts in a month! I managed to arrive at the same accomplishment, so I'm even happier, even though I was about....13 hours from the end of the month? O_O. I'm way too obsessed with time to keep from going into a panic with something as close as that. XD But a few seconds before midnight? Now that would make me go into hysterics. I get nervous very easily, and I'd probably start running up and down the stairs with that kind of a timeline...

I'm also really eager about the plans for Mt. Providence. Even the NO doesn't know the plate is found within the mountain they have made their base of operations? Well, I suppose that's the definition of ignorance. :P Then again, if the NO doesn't know, does the Resistance know? If we know, that's awesome - then we can make a direct attack and a sneak attack without the NO having any clue what's going on. I like @Tortwag's propaganda idea, too. Now wouldn't that cause a friction between the two sides! My characters are also easily tempered, so that would cause some interesting results.

@Robusto: I'm a sucker for the Mother series, so I had to listen to the music at once. XD. But who made the slip-up? We've all done good decisions for now, except for one minor slip-up. Gosh, that makes my heart race thinking about it. O_O. Maybe it's me! *runs down the stairs, trips, and falls on my face* :P I'd certainly like to see what happens next!

@Tortwag: Cool! I like your explanation concerning Fleedjio's name. Fleedijo is epic, and I like your inspiration! I seriously have to start reading all the latest posts - I saw the one about Registeel, and I found it hilarious. XD. They explain what they are saying? Oh, the kinds of things we can do with that - it'd be hilarious. :P.

Yes, Aegeas is meeting everyone else at the Shrine of Safety. The gathering is so close! I can't wait to see what happens! :D

Have a good time, everyone!
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of my DT post not being too long.

Oh, looky, another person who lives in America. Huh.
*resumes playing Starfox for Snes*
...I am SO going there one of these days.
@Robusto You might want to fix the folowing part: Twinkiel gave the Verdance Plate to Celebi. Re-read that post if you wish, but yeah.
That aside, YES. You just quoted Mewtwo's single most amazing line. *seal of approval*
Plus, Zulu learned Tailwind :D aaaaaand has very interesting bits of his backstory, too.
@TheSilverFox Could be anyone, since we don't know what mistake we did, who and why.
...I like how you mispelled Fleedjio's name RIGHT AFTER spelling it right XD
And yes, do read the latest posts, I just finished, and I need to post as well. Will most certainly happen durin' the week.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: You're kidding me, right? *re-reads post* Gosh, why!? XD I misspell his name right after spelling it right? I really need to pay more attention to what I'm typing when I'm typing, especially because of how easy it is to switch the I and j. That was a terrible mistake. :P

Anyways, I'm also going to be writing another part within the week. I'm going to fit the newfound knowledge I have gained about the Shrine of Safety with what I have in mind for my latest part in order to make an accurate, and fun, story. This is going to be awesome! :D

The day you come to America, I will be waiting. :twisted:
Unless, of course, you have no idea where I live, so....:P.

Have a good time, everyone! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox It's wonderful, isn't it? Grammar, grammar...

Ok then. It IS goin' to be awesome indeed, friends'n'foes gatherings are ALWAYS so much fun.

I have no idea where you live indeed, I just want to visit some States. Dunno even which ones, I just wanna wander around, is all :)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 pm
StupidSoup says...

o-o so many missed things, so much changes, all da explanations >-<.

ok so...

1) Im really sorry @AstralHunter ;-; When I was writing I didn't have internet access to check the facts and whatnot. I shall change this immediately

2) @Tortwag and whoever else asked (Im to lazy to chek :3) Ren is now more like Absol in that he's a bit colder (No pun intended) and calculating\serious\grim and stuff. Since they now think alike they can banter...or something...I hope that makes sense, I didn't intend for anyone to notice the transition ._.

3) Absol knows Spady sumthing is there but, as mentioned, he thinks she's royalty and is all stuck up and whatnot so he wants Ren to basically not talk to her.

....umm, I think that's it. Hope these explanations are acceptable .3. Also Congrats Astral! Great job on dem posts!
Last edited by StupidSoup on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@15253 Still a great pun XD
I don't think it's much of a problem though, since all of our characters are gonna discover (or rediscover, in Ren's case) each other's personality. And yeah, it makes sense. Basically the duo is much ore calculative, efficient than relaxed. I need to remember that if I have to write Ren.

3) OOOOOOOOOH. Riiiiiiiiiiight. Darn, Absol's mean D: And kinda right, but I mean she's not worse than her father.

Pfff. Why wouldn't they be. We all make mistakes. And frankly, I think we're all gonna have little thigns that are off upon writing each other's characters.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm
StupidSoup says...

;3 thanks bro. Great post btw
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"