Young Writers Society

The Queen is Dead, Long Live the Queen DT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:03 pm
StellaThomas says...

Sounds good Ellie!

In terms of getting to know one another, there will be a feast for guests that evening - all of us should be there. If you don't want your characters to be there then fine, but you should have good reason for it!

I think it'd be fun to write a bunch of quickfire posts about the feast with lots of different character interactions and we can get to know one another a little better. There's a few of you I've never written with before and I think the feast is an easy way to ease us into the story. So after everyone has had their introductions we will move for the feast for shenanigans!

Also, Verity and Henry are both wandering the castle up for interaction with anybody. Feel free to catch me on chat bar (when I'm on full site, I'm on mobile atm) if you want help writing them into a post :)

(Yes. I am a nurturing and loving SB owner.)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:20 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Will post this evening! Jacqueline can run into Henry, @StellaThomas and we can have some fun there.
Got YWS?

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:59 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Currently mobile due to holiday season. Stella, Aaron will be arriving on a gryphon. This might create enough stir for Verity to be summoned to see him and verify his credentials.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

541 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:38 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Im gonna post today. Promise.
Got YWS?

541 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

And posted! Just as a note to everyone, nobody would know that Jacqueline is a Holy Daughter of Helia ( @Holofernes referred to her as Sister in his post, which Bernard would not know about) so unless she tells your character directly (or they spy it out someway, which would be difficult considering she is *also* a spy/assassin operating undercover) don't refer to her as Sister. Just Jacqueline will do~
Got YWS?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:59 pm
Caesar says...

I was thinking he knew because he keeps in contact with lord de laurent??? maybe?

I'll go edit that out anyway, no problem~

I'm also dropping from the storybook. Sorry stellen. Lack of time, priorities and whatnot.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 pm
crossroads says...

I'll post tomorrow.. I had planned to do it today, but apparently fever only chose to allow me one SB post before being like "Oh hey you know what's fun? Being completely incoherent!" So yeah >.> Tomorrow.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:24 pm
StellaThomas says...

Aw, Lou, I'm sorry to hear that :( let us know if you want back in, we'll be happy to take you!

Now that the holidays are over, I'm going to start cracking my whip and getting you all posting ;)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm
Elinor says...

Sorry I've been awol guys. I'm going to read over what's been posted and hopefully get a post in soon.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain