z

Young Writers Society

Twelve (2)

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:39 pm
elysian says...

Beautifully creepy post, love :)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:20 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Thanks Ly :)
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:01 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Heyo, guys. This is supposed to be the revisiting and revival of a previously lost, but awesome SB :3 I totally understand that everyone has been busy, because school and life does that. With that being said, I still don't want this dying again. So, shall I propose a general goal for someone to post at least one every two weeks?

@TinyJarStoredDreams, I'm sure you've seen the Challenge Master Thread. After the last three people (*polietly tags @IamTraunt, @kingofeli, and @thelostone *) have gone up with their first post, Tiny, you could post a challenge for us. And to keep this up, maybe we can set small things for our characters to accomplish along the way, because there are surely plenty of things to do regarding the lab and trying to break out.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Wolfare1 wrote:Heyo, guys. This is supposed to be the revisiting and revival of a previously lost, but awesome SB :3 I totally understand that everyone has been busy, because school and life does that. With that being said, I still don't want this dying again. So, shall I propose a general goal for someone to post at least one every two weeks?

@TinyJarStoredDreams, I'm sure you've seen the Challenge Master Thread. After the last three people (*polietly tags @IamTraunt, @kingofeli, and @thelostone *) have gone up with their first post, Tiny, you could post a challenge for us. And to keep this up, maybe we can set small things for our characters to accomplish along the way, because there are surely plenty of things to do regarding the lab and trying to break out.

OKAY YES. I have a couple ideas I will add here vvvv

Spoiler! :
1. Reveal something that you didn't even know about your character to the entire lab.

2. Do something completely out of your own comfort zone, maybe not your characters, but you as a person.

3. Make an escape plan.

4. Discover a secret of either another character, something strange about the labs, or about one of the scientists.

5. Do something reckless and crazy.

Look over these and vote for 3 your favorites and I will add it to the thread. Also feel free to add your own. (VOTING ENDS TOMORROW AT 8:00PM EASTERN TIME)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:23 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Considering that I'm already doing #2, #1 is probably too easy for me, and the fact that both #3 and #5 are currently impossible for my character.... I vote for #4.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

I feel like it's still kind of too early for #3, along with #5 being fairly unlikely to actually happen. The two evens (#4 and #2) are my two preferred.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:07 am
elysian says...

I'm sorry but I won't be able to post for a while...I'm sorry
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:51 pm
kingofeli says...

Sorry I haven't replied x.x
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Two weeks until your challenge expires! Get in those points!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi