z

Young Writers Society

Pure Zenith DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 am
Omni says...

Hello, all questions and OOC chat goes here! All info dumping from now on will happen here and be stuck in this post for ease of access. Sorry, there's more info!

WEAPONS

Spoiler! :
Weapons:

First off in weapons are the type of weapons in Destiny.

Primary Weapons: Primary Weapons will be what you use for most of the story. These guns are not just a weapon, but a companion that will travel with you while you fight the Darkness. In times of duress, only this and your Ghost will be with you sometimes. So, choose wisely.

Hand Cannon - The Hand Cannons are a class of primary weapons that have a high damage, but really long reload times. If you prefer heavy, flat-out damage over a lot of bullets or accuracy, the Hand Cannon is the one for you.

Auto Rifle - The Auto Rifles are a class of primary weapons that have a low damage output with low accuracy, but make up with insane amount of the bullets it sends out in a fully automatic mode. If you don't care about missing a couple of bullets as long as you kill your enemies, then the Auto Rifles are for you.

Pulse Rifle - The Pulse Rifles hold a semi-automatic three round burst that controls a nice mixture of accuracy and damage, dispersing a large amount of bullets in a short amount of time. If you like control but rather have a semi-automatic than no automatic in a weapon, than the Pulse Rifle is the one you want.

Scout Rifle - The Scout Rifles have a no automatic, high damage and precision type of gun. If you prefer the damage of a hand cannon with the high recoil of one, then the scout rifle is for you.

Melee Weapons: The melee weapons are your bread and butter for close encounters. Whether it be a dagger or a fusion blade, this will see the blood of a lot of your enemies.

Hidden Blade - This is a fast-acting blade that hides itself comfortable within the armor of your wrist. Built durable and simple, this is an easy companion in aid of your fight in the Darkness.

Phantom Scythe - Harnessed with a gem of the Darkness, this blade will only harm true minions of the Darkness. When in your pocket, the blade will disappear. Some people have reported the blades harvesting something from the enemies it kills, but nothing's been confirmed.

Electro-saber - This short sword may look weak and feeble, but the electric currents on its blade allows it to cut through even the toughest of armor with ease. Just keep away from deep wounds, because it might make your saber overheat and break.

Razor Gauntlets - These short additions to your armor gives a fiery kick, sending sparks onto your hand-to-hand combat.

Fusion Khopesh - Equipped with special Fusion in either Arc, Solar, or Void damage, the Fusion Khopesh can create strong destruction, shocking the bodies that it carves through.

Special Weapons: These weapons are more fit to your fighting style, whether it be right in the action, or watching explosions from far away.

Shotgun - Tons of damage, but only extremely close range. This is your go-to weapon if you are extremely close quarters in your fighting.

Sniper Rifle - The Sniper Rifle has high precision and damage, but at the cost of having to look down the These weapons are superior for those who want to be out of the front lines but still doing damage.

Fusion Rifle - A five-round burst rifle, akin to the Pule Rifle, the Fusion Rifle sets itself apart for being Fusioned with Arc, Solar, or Void damage and having high burst damage. This is a great weapon for those who like burst damage and precision.

Machine Gun - Ready for some spray-and-pray tactics? Because this gun has that, and more! Not caring for accuracy, this gun has a lot of damage to spread to the enemies of the Light. If you like carnage and don't for precision, then this weapon is for you.

Rocket Launcher - Built for huge damage from either a far distance or from right in their faces, this relies on precise aiming for extreme damage. Use this ammo wisely, since there's not a lot to go around.

How to use this for your Character Template and Posts from this point on:

There will be two different types of information you want to put on your CT (character template). One is your preferred primary weapon and special weapon. This will help me out on what weapons you might get from the loot system (coming soon!) and what weapon you start with. The second one is what melee weapon you prefer. This will allow you to start with the melee weapon you have in the story.

More information on the armor and loot system will come soon! Stay tuned.

ARMOR

Spoiler! :
Armor

There's five sets of armor in Destiny that will aid you in your fight of the Darkness.

Helmets - Here is a list of Helmets for you to choose from. Choose wisely, because you will only be able to change while we are in the City, which is not a lot!

Helmets

Chest Armor - Chest Armor

Gauntlets - Gauntlets

Leg Armor - Leg Armor

Class Armor -

Hunter's Cloak

Warlock's Bond

Titan's Mark

How Does this help me in my Character Profile?

Good question! You'll pick one of each of the armors (make sure to pick the right class!) and put a picture in the armor slot of your character template. That way, it'll help me make a better picture of what you're gonna be using in this story.

And that's it, guys! Now you can get on your way to making your character templates!
Last edited by Omni on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:52 am
Pan says...

Shine is here, too! Hahaha. We usually do SBs together, didn't I tell you?
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 pm
Omni says...

Wonderful!

Do you have any questions?

Also, there's going to be more info dumping going on soon, in the categories of weapons, armor, and the loot system in the Storybook, so stay tuned!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:12 am
Omni says...

@shinethroughthedark @Craz @PenandSword

DT check-in!

So, what race are you guys looking to be? I'm going for Exo myself, but I'm excited to see what you guys do!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:40 am
Craz says...

Definitely Awoken for me~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Some good surprises in store for you then, Craz :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 am
Ciblio says...

I'm torn between a Fallen and a Human. Ahhh. >.<
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:29 am
Omni says...

@shinethroughthedark sorry I should have made myself more clear! The characters of the Darkness are not playable!

The only characters you can play as are Human, Exo, and Awoken (for now)

I'm so sorry I wasn't clear about that!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:40 am
Ciblio says...

Aha, I was going to choose Human, anyways. XD
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:55 am
View Likes
Omni says...

First info dump!

Weapons:

First off in weapons are the type of weapons in Destiny.

Primary Weapons: Primary Weapons will be what you use for most of the story. These guns are not just a weapon, but a companion that will travel with you while you fight the Darkness. In times of duress, only this and your Ghost will be with you sometimes. So, choose wisely.

Hand Cannon - The Hand Cannons are a class of primary weapons that have a high damage, but really long reload times. If you prefer heavy, flat-out damage over a lot of bullets or accuracy, the Hand Cannon is the one for you.

Auto Rifle - The Auto Rifles are a class of primary weapons that have a low damage output with low accuracy, but make up with insane amount of the bullets it sends out in a fully automatic mode. If you don't care about missing a couple of bullets as long as you kill your enemies, then the Auto Rifles are for you.

Pulse Rifle - The Pulse Rifles hold a semi-automatic three round burst that controls a nice mixture of accuracy and damage, dispersing a large amount of bullets in a short amount of time. If you like control but rather have a semi-automatic than no automatic in a weapon, than the Pulse Rifle is the one you want.

Scout Rifle - The Scout Rifles have a no automatic, high damage and precision type of gun. If you prefer the damage of a hand cannon with the high recoil of one, then the scout rifle is for you.

Melee Weapons: The melee weapons are your bread and butter for close encounters. Whether it be a dagger or a fusion blade, this will see the blood of a lot of your enemies.

Hidden Blade - This is a fast-acting blade that hides itself comfortable within the armor of your wrist. Built durable and simple, this is an easy companion in aid of your fight in the Darkness.

Phantom Scythe - Harnessed with a gem of the Darkness, this blade will only harm true minions of the Darkness. When in your pocket, the blade will disappear. Some people have reported the blades harvesting something from the enemies it kills, but nothing's been confirmed.

Electro-saber - This short sword may look weak and feeble, but the electric currents on its blade allows it to cut through even the toughest of armor with ease. Just keep away from deep wounds, because it might make your saber overheat and break.

Razor Gauntlets - These short additions to your armor gives a fiery kick, sending sparks onto your hand-to-hand combat.

Fusion Khopesh - Equipped with special Fusion in either Arc, Solar, or Void damage, the Fusion Khopesh can create strong destruction, shocking the bodies that it carves through.

Special Weapons: These weapons are more fit to your fighting style, whether it be right in the action, or watching explosions from far away.

Shotgun - Tons of damage, but only extremely close range. This is your go-to weapon if you are extremely close quarters in your fighting.

Sniper Rifle - The Sniper Rifle has high precision and damage, but at the cost of having to look down the These weapons are superior for those who want to be out of the front lines but still doing damage.

Fusion Rifle - A five-round burst rifle, akin to the Pule Rifle, the Fusion Rifle sets itself apart for being Fusioned with Arc, Solar, or Void damage and having high burst damage. This is a great weapon for those who like burst damage and precision.

Machine Gun - Ready for some spray-and-pray tactics? Because this gun has that, and more! Not caring for accuracy, this gun has a lot of damage to spread to the enemies of the Light. If you like carnage and don't for precision, then this weapon is for you.

Rocket Launcher - Built for huge damage from either a far distance or from right in their faces, this relies on precise aiming for extreme damage. Use this ammo wisely, since there's not a lot to go around.

How to use this for your Character Template and Posts from this point on:

There will be two different types of information you want to put on your CT (character template). One is your preferred primary weapon and special weapon. This will help me out on what weapons you might get from the loot system (coming soon!) and what weapon you start with. The second one is what melee weapon you prefer. This will allow you to start with the melee weapon you have in the story.

More information on the armor and loot system will come soon! Stay tuned.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:19 am
Pan says...

I'm going with Exo.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:08 pm
KingLucifer says...

Destiny was a bad game when it first came out. I'm in.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm
Omni says...

@CowLogic @LittleSister

DT Check-In! So, what races are you all thinking of? We have two Exos, one Human, and One Awoken right now.

Also, what Class are you thinking about? I love all three, but I'm going to go ahead and stay put with a Hunter. If you're not sure, that's fine! There's gonna be more information soon about how we're gonna go about with the class leveling up.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 am
Editor says...

I'm thinking human warlock for me.
ï' ø вøɾε

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:18 am
KingLucifer says...

@Omniclysm See me on IM?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom