z

Young Writers Society

Pure Zenith DT

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:23 pm
View Likes
Dreamery says...

Look! Destiny Lore that I didn't create! It may be helpful...

*Nonchalantly transmits link*
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... OCW-VcGZLl

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:27 am
Apricity says...

Ok, I will fix it. Thought I had it.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 pm
Ciblio says...

It totally is, Cog ;)
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Sorry it's so short, no internet at home and I had to hurry to get my post in
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:09 pm
Omni says...

No worries!

Just a warning, my next post might be very large lol
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Ciblio says...

Working on my next one.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

previously:
GuyFieri

70 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:45 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

I'll try to make them longer, though I might have difficulties, Shine and I have to get them in at school, and we also have finals going on, so they'll either take a little while, or they'll be very short. I have more to do than she does, so I'll have mine out a bit slower.

Also they look longer on my phone.
You shush your delicious face, @CowLogic :p
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:38 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

I was all jokes, ofc. <3
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Sometime on the way to the City, you're gonna get a signal from the shipwright asking for your assistance. That's going to lead into our City posts.

I would also recommend that you end your "getting to the City" post with you getting to the City. I want to wait until after I get the leveling system up to enter the City and continue the chaotic storyline we're going to have.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

70 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:31 pm
Pan says...

Aye aye!
Tests are on Odd hours today, and two of the four that I have are basically just "tell me how you feel about this possible cover for yearbook" and "explain difference between a noncredible and credible source for research."
So no tests for me until 5th hour, I can possible try to write a longer post, though it might take a while, and if it does take too long, I'll post it tomorrow.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Sorry for the absence, I've been dealing with family!

But, without further ado:

In this (which is on the front post of both the SB and the DT) you will see the amount of Glimmer you have, which is the currency of the universe. They haven't been updated yet, but will be ASAP.

You will also see Class Abilites. These are the abilities that are specific to your class, but also your character. For example:

A warlock might have :

"So-and-so unlocks more insight to the Light, replenishing their Light abilities at a much faster rate."

or

"So-and-so cuts their arm, letting the Light in and gaining a huge stat boost and becoming almost invincible for a few minutes."

These abilities have two categories: Emergency and Passive. Emergency is the abilities you would use in battle or in a dire situation. Passive is an ability that would be happening all the time.

Next, you will see the Leveling System. Each level is unlocked by a number of posts. At the time of writing this, we're at level 2!

The next table you'll see is the Attribution Points. Attribution Points are explained pretty in-depth above the table, but basically:

Your AP is dependent on the level we are. The current AP are under each of the armor name. These points are something you allot to the three subsets, depending on how you want your character to be.

For example, if I were a Titan:

My helmet might be:
2 Intellect
6 Discipline
4 Strength

Pretty simple, right? Just post in the DT or PM me what you how you want your points alloted.

Now, there are still some systems that need to be finished. (I have them in my notebook right now!)

Class Item Leveling System - This is probably the most complicated of the systems. You'll be able to upgrade your weapons and your armor (besides your class armor) on a certain build path. However, these upgrades require Energy and Shards, respectively. You'll be able to find those randomly on your adventure, in loot crates (which can be bought, given out by level-up awards, or found in your adventure), or given out by the the level-up awards.

Level Awards System - This is the awards that you'll get from leveling up! At level 2, we have the rewards of +5 gpw (glimmer per word. We were at 10 gpw, but because of leveling up, we are now at 15 gpw) and a common loot crate given out to everyone that can be received once we get to the Tower. This specific loot crate is not going to give anything special, but use your imagination once you get it.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, Welcome to the City. Go to Bungie . net and take a look of the Tower, because that's where we're going to be setting down at. You'll want to go the The Speaker for the Ghost to update him on your quest, go to the Vanguard for them to welcome you and fix your armor so that it can level up, go to the Gunsmith so he can give you a weapon that the Vanguard approves of. It'll be a weapon that needs upgrading, so even if it's good, it's not good yet. Last but not least, you're going to want to go to the shipwright to ask her what she needs of you.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:30 pm
Ciblio says...

So, I don't have any internet at home right now, so I'm not going to be able to post for a few days. ;-;

previously:
GuyFieri

70 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 pm
Pan says...

Since shine and I share a house, I don't have internet either, sorry
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:42 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

It's fine! I'm probably just going to finish up the level-up systems and do my third post and call it a wrap until 2015! (probably won't even get that done xD)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

70 Reviews

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:48 pm
Pan says...

Er, just letting you know that shine and I are still internetless. It is a tragedy, though the one to blame is my mother's awful husband, (who has done nothing but waste our money since quitting his job).
Again, just an update.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller