z

Young Writers Society

Ghazi DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 am
Robusto says...

Greetings. I am the Artificial Intelligence Omicron. I will attempt to answer any questions you may have about Ghazi or the Stalwarts, as I am programmed with a full history of our species.

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:56 am
Robusto says...

The Stalwarts: The most diverse faction on Ghazi. They seek only to survive and establish a stable, peaceful society. Their field agents include Scholars, Scouts, Spies, and soldiers. Scholar squads go to Ancient ruins to gather artifacts of value, either in information or usefulness. Scouts scout out new ruins for exploration and help map the continent. They are also known as explorers due to their use in exploring Ancient ruins before Scholars can move in. Spies do just what their name means. They gather intelligence on enemy movement. More experienced ones will actually take positions in the ranks of the enemy for better intelligence gathering. And soldiers are the basic military force of the Stalwarts. They go and fight the enemy whenever directed to by the General. They also have training in being medics and engineers.

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:57 am
Robusto says...

The ancients: A long extinct species, they have left ruins all across the continent. The ruined city of Hingeton contains the only known representation of an Ancient; a massive statue of one sitting in a chair. Several Scholars have deciphered some of the visible writing on it and found the statue is known as Lincoln.

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:58 am
Robusto says...

Swampers: Comprised of mostly reptilian Ghazians, Swampers are known for their ability to survive on very little. They’ll salvage anything they can find to use for survival, including equipment from Stalwarts they’ve killed. Their homeland is a swampy region, hence where they get their name from. Their homeland is riddled with ruined Ancient watercraft, which they have mostly stripped for supplies. The remaining hulls are used for shelter. The conflict between them and the Stalwarts started when a small battle broke out over salvage in an Ancient city, resulting in three Scholar deaths. Now the two groups are at war, neither side willing to negotiate. They only employ two roles in the field. Scavengers and scouts. They don’t have the resources for big battles, and so rely on guerilla warfare.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:10 pm
StupidSoup says...

can I post?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:34 am
Robusto says...

Yes. Anyone may post once their character has been approved.

24 Reviews

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 am
Robusto says...

To my old acquaintances from the Hybrids Storybook, @Fade, @WhiteTiger93, @sunwater, @SuzzetteTheHipster, @Lylas, @TinyJarStoredDreams, @RavenMoonStone, @ToBeMe, @Ibounce, @danickname, and @Ipod, (And my old acquaintance @TakeThatYouFiend from that old apocalypse storybook) would any of you care to join on an adventure? (The adventure being the Storybook this DT is directed towards.)

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

And of course, @Basil .

24 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:47 am
Basil says...

I am liking the sound of this SB!! I don't want to join too much, but since I now have interent at home (yaay! #^.^#) I shall be more active on YWS. SO! I'll check out the SB and maybe make a characters ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:19 am
Robusto says...

Hope to see you there.

24 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:06 am
Basil says...

If I need to change anything in my post, just let me know ^^Thought I'd bring the characters together :3
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:31 am
Robusto says...

Don't worry, the post is perfect.

24 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 am
Basil says...

Glad you like :D
Of course I am.
Why?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 am
Burrow says...

May I be whom I did my character on?
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

24 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:42 pm
Robusto says...

Your character has been approved. Welcome aboard.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr