z

Young Writers Society

A.M.M.O DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:26 am
Basil says...

storybook_character.php?t=101681&c=2054&mode=view
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:35 am
Basil says...

Okay, Basil is lazy and also doesn't have as much time as she'd like ... plus some bad stuff went down a couple of days ago leaving her severely traumatised ... what do I need to know? I'd like to get everyone's attention back on this SB it's way too cool to let go.
SO!
Important stuff I need to know ... and I'll make a post :3 Unless I should wait. Then I'll wait.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:18 pm
AlmondEyes says...

What's going on here guys? Why is no one posting? :(
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 pm
IamTraunt says...

I know... I'll try to post soon if it helps ;)
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:05 pm
elysian says...

Don't worry everyone, everything is really busy in winter, don't be too worried if things don't get done.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 pm
methrirr123 says...

... Perhaps I can be of assistance :)

I read the description, and all of the character profiles, and it looks pretty cool. I'm still reading the posts, but there haven't been too many.

I was wondering, perhaps, if I could join.

Further, just out of curiosity, I'm noticing that you all have characters whose DNA are crossed with an animal. Would it be okay to have one crossed with three?

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:41 am
IamTraunt says...

Hi @methrirr123! It is lovely that you want to join :3 you could have two if you like, and be some sort of advancement in the Masher genetic pool, but I think three would be a bit too much ;) I would love to see what challenges that Masher would face, especially being 1/3 human 2/3 animal!
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

56 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm
methrirr123 says...

Alright, cool, the last post that went up was almost a month ago; 20 or 21 days. It'd be cool for someone to post, just because this seemed, to a former outsider like myself, a very cool idea.

... Also, someone should write my character in. Since I don't know as yet how he'd fit. It doesn't really matter who does, but whoever does can expect that I'll reply shortly after

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm
deleted3 says...

Hi @methrirr123 welcome! Just set up your character profile in order for us to know how to write him/her. Also this Wattpad on character relationships: http://iamtraunt.writerfeedpad.com/4 could help you establish how your character would fit in with the others personality-wise.

@Basil you should also fill a character relationship thingy in. Read each of the existing characters profiles and think about how yours would react to them. I found this part fun personally hehe. Good luck
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

56 Reviews

Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:16 pm
methrirr123 says...

Ughh... My computer doesn't like writerfeed pad. It just doesn't work.

56 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:09 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

Read over Ethan’s character profile for his personality information; I did a good job, and it’s all there. He’s been with Remnant for a while, so you can decide what your character thinks of him.

Here's what I came up with:
Spoiler! :
Archer: Ethan would often be annoyed with archer, but not for his failure to do things. Ethan has little respect for those that he feels have little respect for themselves. At the same time, however, Ethan would definitely approve of his kindness, even envy it a little. He wouldn’t be able to be outright mean to Archer in most circumstances.

Alleira: If Ethan were to form a friendly rivalry, he’d want it to be with someone like Lai. He has a deep respect for independence, or stubbornness, and would work quite well when she is involved; that is to say, he’d work well working with or against her. If he were to show warmth to someone, she would be one of those people.

Javan: Ethan would dislike working under Javan. He wouldn’t care about working with him, as long as Ethan was making the decisions, and Javan was doing as he was told. This, I’m sure, would lead to disagreement between the two. They are both fairly stubborn, and despite their complimentary skill set, would not work well together in the field under most circumstances.

Zola: Zola, in all her bubbly attitude and happy stuff, would actually go so far as to annoy Ethan. Secretly, he’d wish her to be just still, and silent, like a real freaking frog. But, to his greatest annoyance, she still is able to get him to grin with her antics. Sometimes this makes Ethan feel better. Other times it makes him feel weak, and ingenuine. Nonetheless, on a good day, he’d feel slightly protective over her.

Dolly: Ethan would avoid her, deeming her a waste of time to deal with. If given time with her alone, he’d do his best to ignore her. Under extreme circumstances, maybe he’d try to console her, help her with her feelings, but he’d do so very bluntly and impatiently.

Isis “Cherry”: Cherry is the kind of person who would disappoint Ethan. He isn’t exactly the picture of moral goodness, but still. She’s a criminal, and a bully, and the only thing they have in common is that they both hate A.M.M.O. Ethan would be adamant at not taking orders from her or her goons, returning them with blood more often than not.

Isaac: Ethan would feel somewhat protective of Iggy. He would see him as somewhat innocent, and would hate to see that tainted. If Iggy was given orders to kill, or hurt, or whatever, Ethan would do it himself. He may come off as condescending, or even blunt when doing so, but he does it with the intention of keeping Iggy out of harm’s way, or from doing something he may regret.

Benca: Ethan would have a grudging respect for Benca. When dealing with most people, he tries to force his own ideas upon them, believing that his own tactical mind would trump theirs. With Benca, however, he knows that Benca knows as well as he, if not better, that teamwork is key. He respects the militaristic ideals that Benca holds. He even envies them. If Ethan were to be led, he’d follow Benca… To an extent.

Satinka: Satinka and Ethan are similar in a lot of ways. It is this, partly, that would account for how well (correct me if I’m wrong) they’d get along. She is one of the few people to whom he’d admit “Okay, you’re better than me at *blank*” but he’d be sure to remember to add “But I’m better at *blank*” or “But if *blank*, then I’d totally kick your ass.” It’s a friendly relationship. On missions, or tasks, they’d work well together, knowing each other’s strengths and weaknesses well.

Sawyer: Ethan, though not disdainful or mean towards him, would find it difficult to see what exactly Sawyer brings to the table. However Ethan may respect his kindness, he doesn’t like or understand the idea of pacifism. It is for this reason that, whenever there is an opportunity for Sawyer to show his strength, Ethan will jump for it, always ready to give Sawyer a shot. Ethan, contrary to what you’d think, doesn’t want to believe that someone as kind as Sawyer could be useless. Ethan would also try to bring Sawyer up, complimenting him on his intelligence. Still, he doesn’t get the whole pacifism thing.

Indiana Rose: Ethan feels bad for her, but doesn’t know how to help. This is a source of frustration for him. He’ll often try to console her, to varying levels of success. In the end, he’ll just wonder at how one could chose to feel so depressed.

I did my best to represent the characters mentioned. I don’t know exactly how the other characters would react, but given that my computer refuses to work with writersfeedpad, this is the best I could do. Please, correct me if I’m wrong.

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:03 am
View Likes
Basil says...

Okay I'll do my best with the relationships profile ... thing ^^ But maybe later. And I'll read through the posts. Lol my new homework XD And I refuse to let this SB die!!

Although ... I'm not sure if I should post next >//>
Of course I am.
Why?

24 Reviews

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:06 am
Basil says...

Also ... my character hasn't been approved yet :/
Of course I am.
Why?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:41 pm
deleted3 says...

@methrirr123 I liked your character relationships sheet :-) I will read through your character carefully before I write my it on what Benca thinks of Ethan. Good stuff!

@Basil, your character is great, hopefully it will be approved soon @IamTraunt?
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

56 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:11 am
methrirr123 says...

Please write my character in. I don't know where he'd fit. From what I gather, the PC's are going out to find some food...

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"