The Coup DT

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:34 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

My first post is in! I hope it's okay :3
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 am
r4p17 says...

I will read it tomorrow if I can. I don't have time to do so tonight. If I have anything to say I will let you know ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

179 Reviews

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:48 am
r4p17 says...

Kanome wrote:@r4p17 ..
I am submitting my character in 30 minutes.

I approved it and edited a few errors. :P. You don't need to say she is Shinobi 3. Shinobi is just fine. ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

So I will be working on my Story Book over the next few days. They usually take me a little while. :D
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

179 Reviews

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

@TimmyJake, that is great, I look forward to reading it. ;)

Also it would be nice if the rest of you could go ahead and get your first posts in if you haven't already.

@BiscuitsBatchAvoy, could you please get your character in if it isn't already. That goes for anyone else who hasn't done so as well. :P Thank you!

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:47 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

I can barely remember what I wrote for my character and school is beginning to accelerate already so I think I shall resign from this SB. I hope this doesn't affect your plot too much :/

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

179 Reviews

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm
r4p17 says...

@BiscuitsBatchAvoy, I am sorry to hear that. To be honest it won't affect it that much. I sort of anticipated that already. I will be sad to see you go though. :(

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:16 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

Well so long and enjoy your SB :)

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Hey all, I will be gone for a week after today. :( It would be nice if all of you could get your first posts in soon. I hope to get my second in today, though I am not promising anything. ;) My managers (@KatyaElefant and @megsug will be in charge whilst I am wandering in far away lands. :P

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

0-o I'm going to be in charge of something? @Wolfare1 hold me!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Spoiler! :
@megsug, @wisegirl22, @Kanome, @Kelpies, @KatyaElefant, @dragonfphoenix, @methrirr123

Friendly little reminder to all of you. Reason I tag all of you is because (one) I'm not sure if some realized a while ago that when the SB was accidentally deleted, and the DT had to be fixed, everyone became unsubscribed (so make sure you do that if you haven't already) and (two) you guys haven't posted yet. Now there's no pressure xD I can understand the stress and time it takes for school, but I am curious to see if anyone has started yet. I'm very excited to see this get rolling.

(Also, methrirr, I'm also wanting to know how your profile has been coming along :3)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

179 Reviews

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 am
r4p17 says...

(@Noelle @TimmyJake) Just wanted to make sure you got the message. :P Also, @Wolfare1, there are actually six who need to make their first post. But thanks for taking on the leadership. ;)

Just FYI I may be online here and there though for that next week or so my internet access is sketchy at best. See you when I get back.

179 Reviews

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm
r4p17 says...

@Kelpies, I am sorry to say this, but I think you need to edit your post. First off, the assassins were trying to get away from the castle, not toward it. Also, the "king" is actually an emperor, and he was not supposed to be taken away/captured this early on. That is supposed to happen later. I'm sorry if that messed up your post, but I thought I should mention it. You also might want to make it a tad longer, if possible. However I am glad you posted so quickly. Maybe your anthusiasm wall spred! ;)

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:46 pm
Kelpies says...

Sorry, edit it all you want. I still want to end up in the hospital though XD I also had to read all the previous chapters in a hurry so I probably didn't get everything correct.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

You can still get in a fight with Ren. *@r4p17, it was Masaru who you were chasing, correct?*
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien