z

Young Writers Society

The Sons of Shadow DT

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 pm
r4p17 says...

@dragonthief1 My character is a Templar! So you should take that up with @TheWanderingWizard. My profile is based on that.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:53 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Thats would probably be it then. Keep in mind besides all the ordering and stuff the mentors do, they also find time to assassinate a couple Templars :P

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:55 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Though we do need to talk about the actual plot of the story. You have a general idea but why do the bad guys want to kill the ruler. Some may be hired, some forced but what about the main guys?
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:55 pm
dragonthief1 says...

@r4p17
im not judging maho. Im just saying, that we are in the wrong time period for the Templar Knights to be around for the civillians. at the time period of the sb, though, the Templars are more secreti0ve and hidden. Im not trying to tell you what to do. Im not mad or anything. I just want people to know the facts.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:58 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Thats what I want to know. Each game ends with the assassins killing all the templars :P
At the time there isnt a real king of France. The Person who is the rightful heir though is Charles the 7th. But he's too scared to ascend, and joan is trying to get him to claim the crown. Maybe the Templars goal besides finding the pavilion is to make sure charles doesnt claim the crown of france.
@Thewanderingwizard @r4p17 @Katyaelefant

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:01 pm
r4p17 says...

Is so confused. This isn't supposed to be totally after the game(s) or history. It is a SB. And please stop double/triple posting.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 pm
AdmiralKat says...

@dragonthief1 Can you explain this from the top, the bad guy's side, the good guy's side and the neutral guy's side? That's be great! Thanks!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:20 pm
dragonthief1 says...

History wise or how i feel it should go? :P
Please keep in mind i do know what im talking about. Im majoring in history for a reason.

Neautral side. They wouldn't be involved in the conflict of the search for the Pavillion. But they would be involved in the war that is consuming France. They may become the target of an assassination attempt for the good of France winning the war, or vice versa. They wouldn't realize that there is another war going on though. For example, in assassins creed revelations, a very important noble didn't know that Ezio was an assassin per say, but he did use him to kill some people. So the Neutral side would possibly know of there skills as assassins, but they wouldnt know about a group of assassins hunting down a group called templars.

The Bad Side:? Generally they all get killed. Read the books, the articles, playing the games and the anime, (Don't judge, I love assassins creed with my life) Anyways, usually, the Templars are always in spots of high power. Assassins creed 1, the grandmaster is a well known Templar knight, as well as being a Templar. It gets confusing at times. Assassins creed 2, the Grandmaster is the Pope, assassins creed brotherhood, the leader is the son of the pope, and pretty much rules rome. Assassins creed revelations, the Grandmaster is the soon to be sultan. Assassins creed 3 doesnt have templars that are in the highest seat of power, but they have influential status this time. One is a general in the army, another is a leader in the opposing army. Assassins creed 4, the grandmaster is the govenor of spain, and so is one of his collegues.

The good side:? Assassins are always the secretive type. They aren't very open, but they don't hold on too positons of power such as Genaral or King. But they are usual minor nobles and such, or simply influential people. Or they know people that are influential or rulers, who aren't assassins per se, but they give the assassins al;l the support they need.

One of the contradictions, is that there technically no good or bad side. Both sides strive for the same thing. But they havent differnt ways of going and doing it. The templars seek to take control and make the people do it. The assassins believe the people should do it for themselves, not because they are forced too.

@katyaelefant @thewanderingwizard

Im not trying to take control of this sb. But i do know a lot on these two subjects and my knowledge is at your disposal
Last edited by dragonthief1 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:41 pm
r4p17 says...

@dragonthief1 I updated my profile. For some reason I was confused about a few things but I think I fixed them now.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm
dragonthief1 says...

@r4p17

It's fine maho. Can't wait to assassinate you ;P

179 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:57 pm
r4p17 says...

You can't unless I approve. Read the rules! ;) *smiles smuggly*

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:12 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@dragonthief1 seems to be just as big an AC fan as I am! I totally agree with everything said here, all of you. @dragonthief1 is right with one thing though, usually all the Templars get killed, but please remember that this is a storybook, thus anything is possible, after all, I do believe we are in for some major backstabs, like an Templar turning Assassin, Assassins turning against other Assassins, etc. Please do ignore the games, but do think that this IS the game either
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:15 pm
r4p17 says...

I was just saying that dragonthief1 can't kill a PC, like myself, unless the player agrees to it beforehand, based on the SB rules

62 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm
View Likes

I totally agree with you @r4p17. He has ask for your consent before killing your character,but he can have (several, if need be) attempts at kil ling you, but seriously wounding you he needs to notify you of before doinf it
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:06 pm

My first post, aka the prologue of this SB mentions the sword of Charlemagne. @r4p17 , I presume that you can assume what the impotant task is thae GM has in store for Edward. Find the sword and the mysterious other object. But they won't be there, because they have already been found by someone else, someone neutral. To all the other people, feel free to start posting, but please do not refer to any of the unused characters in your post (or keep them to a minimum). The othercharacters can fall in when they are ready.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh