z

Young Writers Society

The Sons of Shadow DT

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey bro, do you want anyone in particular to go next or not? Kanome and and meth have yet to submit their characters so I think that you would be in line to post next, unless that is you want one of them to go.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:27 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Hi, bro! You can go ahead if you like. I'm kind of busy with school work right now, so my post will still take a while. But basically you can either: 1. Go tell GM de Horduex about the sword's disappearance, or 2. Try and go after the Neutral who has the Sword. Your choice
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 pm
r4p17 says...

Okay. I may or my not get my post in within the next 48 hours, though I will start working on it. :P I will probably chase after the neutral guy.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

179 Reviews

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 pm
r4p17 says...

Okay so I have a couple of questions to ask.

1. Is this SB defunct or what? No one has posted in it in forever.

2. Who is still in this? Two people have yet to make their first post.

3. Who is going to post next?

4. What is supposed to happen after this?

62 Reviews

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:56 am
View Likes

Sorry, I totally forget to post my second post. *blushes*
But let me answer your questions.
1. Yes, this SB has been stagnating for how long,.but hopefully the SB will get more life again
2. Naturally there is you and me who are still here (my second post ought to be posted today), but I'm not sure about @dragonthief1 and @methrirr123. (That reminds me; I have to ask @JamesHunt if he still wants to join)
3. I shall post next, and then hopefully @dragonthief1 posts. (I think I should make a five day period in which you MUST post {like in High Fantsy}, otherwise they should pay 150 points to each member who HAS made their post. After that it is 300 a wrek for inactivity)
4. In my next post I shall clarify a lot, but you can either still search for the sword thief OR report back to the Grand Master de Horduex.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:23 pm
r4p17 says...

Okay, thnx! But I am not quite sure if I can manage posting once every five days. With school and other commitments I honestly am busy for almost two days the entire time. :( I have a co-op I go to on Monday and then another thing in the evening and then of course church. I think I could post once a week though. :)

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:48 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

For some reason, though I am subscribed to the SB and the DT, I've not been getting notifications from either untill I was mentioned. I'm gonna try and re subscribe, see if that helps. As it stands, I don't know what my character would be doing in all of this. I'm no history buff, my knowlege extending only to mythology, so I may need a bit of, ah... assistance.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

62 Reviews

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 pm
View Likes

Very well @r4p17 , I shall change it to once a week. It will relieve the pressure a little bit for all of us.
Ok, where to start. (this is for @methrirr123 ) Your character, as you know, is an Assassin, one of the many scattered throughout France, England and Austria. Your first objective is of course to act first and ask questions later (that meand you perform your contracts and face the consequences later). Your second objective is to prevent Templars from gaining artifacts of power known as Pieces of Eden, because the Templars basically want to be the supreme rulers of the known world.
In this SB, we are situated in the last thirty or so years of the Hundred Year Ward, which was a long war between England and France for posession of France. It is during the Medieval Time period, so no guns and electronics or vehicles.
In the shadow of the war, the Templars are searching for the Pavulion (read the explanation for more info). You, as an Assassin, must go about your usual business, but then you receive summons for the Grand Master of the Assassins. Because his slot hasn't been filled yet, treat him as a NPC, but please don't give him a name or appearance (yet...) Dragonthief's character will also be there. At the gathering, you will gain instructiobs to find Charlemagne's Sword (which is a PoE), a orb (also a PoE), and a stone tablet. You also should try and uncover tje location of the Pavilion. (which is somewhere in modern day Austria or Hungary)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:07 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

You know I was just thinking that my character gets beat up allthe time! ^^

179 Reviews

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:20 pm
r4p17 says...

I am really sorry @TheWanderingWizard, but I am going to have to quit this. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere anyways, so I amgoing to pull out. :(

62 Reviews

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 am

I totally understand @r4p17 . It was my first attempt at a SB, and clearly it didn't work.
Notice to everyone : I am going to cancel this SB tomorrow at 12:00pm GMT time. If you wish to still have your character profiles, just copy them. I apologize to you all for this.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare