z

Young Writers Society

d3m0n hun73r [DT]

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:02 am
dragonthief1 says...

@Lumi
I have limited Internet access . Adrian was a typo. I did mean to say Hadrian. Interaction sheet. Didn't have the time to check it but I will now at your urgent request. Sorry that Grae still seems like Black Widow, but my girl is dying of a rare cancer that slowly kills her. If you think its her appearance I should change so be it. And as to I'm lost, I'm lost for a reason. First post and my character saved someone and I'm the back up. Give me a little warning to as what I'm doing so I know what my character just did. I try to pay attention but it seems to be jumping around too fast. A little communication as too what you want my character to do would be nice. I really like this storybook and I love it, and I want to do it. When I write, I know whäs going to happen. Tell me where it's going and I can make my writing amazing.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 am
StellaThomas says...

@dragonthief1 - you and Hadrian are in the storyline with Sophie and Tabitha. We want to end with Sophie and Tabiitha in the cell when the demon's mate turns up being *totally useless* and needing rescuing. But obviously that can't happen just yet so maybe you can find something for Grae and Hadrian to do until they head down to the cell?

On another note, reninomas are benign. So it has as much chance of killing her (slowly or not) as an ordinary mole. If you want something a bit more threatening that causes malignant hypertension (even though it's usually also a benign tumour), why not have a look at phaeochromocytomas because they are pretty cool!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:03 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I will post for Hadrian and Demon things tonight!

(I have an idea for that involving Tabby and Sophie and Hilarity >;3 )
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:19 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

@Shadowlight - that is a three way I ship.

I'm just imagining the two of them like "WHICH ONE IS THE TRIGGER" "I DON'T KNOW" "YOU PULL BULLETS OUT OF PEOPLE ALL THE TIME" "DON'T YOU HAVE A CHARM TO MAKE AIMING EASIER???"
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:48 pm
Auxiira says...

So much love on that, because that is exactly what would happen xD
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:16 am
Lumi says...

@dragonthief1: that's good to hear. c: the last part--about wanting to make your writing amazing. i always like hearing that.

as far as the heads-up about what i want your character to do, i'm unsure i want to control you on that front~ i want to see what you can conjure based on the reagents i give you without giving much guidance. that said, i totally won't deny giving you some tips or sharing my thoughts if you ask for 'em. for this first part, though, i wanted to establish that grae and hadrian were just as capable as kite's team off the get-go. the second reason behind throwing grae into the spotlight of story B is that i really needed to know her prowess better than the others since we haven't had much communication. consider it a trial by fire.

for the present situation, i could see her being the bad cop to hadrian's good cop--until the shit hits the fan when the star-crossed demon appears. then i expect a cool gun-and-martial-arts battle. possibly with bottled spells courtesy of tabs.

does that sound cool to you?
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:25 am
Shadowlight says...

Sorry everyone- shit it the fan at my house, post will be up tomorrow-

If it's not up by tomorrow night eastern time you are all allowed to poke me about it.

sorry everyone it's just... my god.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:14 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

here you go @Blackwood ;D

and everyone else really. Also yes Stells, I have decided what Sophie eats for you.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I AM NOT VISCERALLY PREPARED FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN STORYLINE ONE

Ew ew ew ew.

In other news, of course Sophie likes cheap Indian food. She's Scottish!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:27 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

T'ain't that gross.

Also, the UK in general likes cheap Indian food xD
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

I don't understand what you are talking about @StellaThomas. There is nothing ew going on.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Would you like me to give Jenson an injury this mission so you can write about it, or at a later mission?
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 pm
StellaThomas says...

I am up for it happening this time around but it's up to you if you want to hold off!

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm
Shadowlight says...

I have an Idea for ending this fight- judas you are to blame because of your BRILLIANT post!

@Lumi I will of course send it to you for approval- or tonight you be in a writerpad whilst i write it? I dont want to step on toes. :3

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:18 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

she can die this post, sure. ask blackwood first if he'd like a swing at her, but i don't mind at all, seeing as how she's not the only demon in town.

oh, a general thing that will be happening after this meta-arc is that Grimm, because of Sophie's and Tab's unprecedented findings while researching/talking to the star-crossed demon, will ask the agents to do a sort of final interview (stella knows what this is; google it if it's not obvious) to find out info about the reason the demons are here in the first place. things like what hell is like and if they're told to come to the human world or do it on their own fruition.

i just now noticed after all these years that fruition has fruit in it.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:43 pm
Shadowlight says...

Will to Love.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf