z

Young Writers Society

Myth vs. Magic DT #2

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:56 am
Kelpies says...

Sorry, the first one locked me out, so here's the new one.

http://kelpies.writerfeedpad.com/1 Is for most of our discussion and writing, but just in case, I made this. Ask questions, the usual.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 pm
crossroads says...

Hey! A quick note, I moved this from Storybooks to Specific Discussions 'cause that's where DT's belong c:

But other than that, just to check, when you say it "locked you out", do you mean something happened with a pad or that you couldn't access your topic here on YWS?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:32 pm
Kelpies says...

I accidentally posted it on the locked ones link. Oh well. And I figured out where to post it so... Thanks!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling