z

Young Writers Society

High Fantasy DT

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:13 pm
r4p17 says...

@AstralHunter, I only have limited access to a computer, so I don't think I will be able to make a post until I return in a little over two weeks.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:20 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

I can post whenever, Hunter
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 pm
BrumalHunter says...

That's not a problem, @r4p17. Should I post for you?

@QueenAnne, go ahead. I'd love to see what Caioliss will do next. I'll make my next post sometime during next week, once enough people have posted.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:55 pm
r4p17 says...

If you like, you could do so.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

212 Reviews

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Okay, I'll have my post up in about a day.

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:15 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Posted.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Someone poke me if/when they want me to post. :)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:27 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

*pokes @TakeThatYouFiend*

If you want to write Kevin out of the story, now would be the perfect time to do so. Is it all right if I propose we finish this SB next weekend? I shall write the post wherein Oqrol dies and Dresdan fights Dominic. My post will then end with Diánterrus fleeing the fortress. So yeah, you can expect a long post from me. If possible, I shall post it on Friday, otherwise, it will be up on Saturday. After that, @NicoleBri can post. @TheWanderingWizard, along with @QueenAnne, can then wrap things up.

Writing in this SB has been fun, but if it is to have a successful ending, it needs to finish soon.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Posting earlier in August was evidently not possible. Furthermore, my post has been divided into three parts. @QueenAnne, @TakeThatYouFiend, @NicoleBri, and @TheClockworkConjurer, you are now free to make one post each. TTYF, yours will be your last, but if you can't or don't write it, Nicole or Wanderer will write Kevin out for you.

In reference to my post, I hope you enjoy reading it. We are now one step closer to finishing this.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 pm
BrumalHunter says...

AstralHunter wrote:Posting earlier in August was evidently not possible. Furthermore, my post has been divided into three parts. @QueenAnne, @TakeThatYouFiend, @NicoleBri, and @TheClockworkConjurer, you are now free to make one post each. TTYF, yours will be your last, but if you can't or don't write it, Nicole or Wanderer will write Kevin out for you.

In reference to my post, I hope you enjoy reading it. We are now one step closer to finishing this.

Wanderer, at least you and I must post in order to finish this. True, posting here may feel like eating Brussels-sprouts, but once we're done, we can at least say we finished the course.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I have actually started with my post (Dominic vs Dresdan & Kevin's final moment)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:21 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Ah, that's excellent!
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

"And they lived happily ever after..."

If only that moment would arrive already... >_<
— Paul the Apostle

212 Reviews

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:06 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

*sighs*
Come on!
ONE MORE POST>

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley