Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Anyone gonna post?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 pm
KingLucifer says...

Working.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Writer's block. Maybe by midnight... *checks time*.... two o' clock?
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:38 pm
Mackattack says...

@JamesHunt I saw you were working on the assembling the teacher, I have no problem with the suggestions. I just want everyone to know this takes place a few years after the 7th book, not including epilogue.
The needs of the many outweigh those of the few. This is why some decisions are difficult to make, but never be afraid to make that leap.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:48 pm
AdmiralKat says...

@Mackattack @Wolfare1 Hey! Can we raise the limit to 3? There are some more people that want to join (because this is so beast). If you do that, that would be great. We can start though, the people that come have to be quick, then.
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

212 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@JamesHunt

Professor Nightshade has yet to arrive. :)
She's not big on following the school's rules.

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am
RoyalHighness says...

I have some NPCs!
Chat Holley, 6th year Ravenclaw female- best friend
Friday Jackson, 6th year Ravenclaw female- other best friend
Mario Reid, 7th year Slytherin male- crush
Is that all you need to know?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 am
Mackattack says...

Alright @RoyalHighness, guys finally my 3 day marathon of HP is almost done Goldie just died. Ugghhhhh the feels...... any way @KatyaElefant me and Wolf are fall ng that over. Also if anyone has beard of the new movie The Gathering Storm the marauder's story I would love to fan girl out!
The needs of the many outweigh those of the few. This is why some decisions are difficult to make, but never be afraid to make that leap.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Mackattack, thank you for the approval, though Neville has to stay - the previous Herbology teacher, Prof. Sprout, happened to be the Head of House for Hufflepuff, and I don't really think she'd want to relinquish that position to a newcomer... She probably left after the BoH.

@Aurora99, that's great! I know I should wait and read your post, but I'm simply too curious - is she going to make a dramatic entrance during the feast, or is she going to arrive the next day, just in time for class?

@RoyalHighness, that will do splendidly! I am not going to post about what Raphael does during the feast, but instead, the first Charms class. (It is for the sixth years, yes, and it will be longish.) Now, I have more people I can address in future.

Oh, and can anyone tell me where the Hufflepuff dormitory is and how to enter? I know Gryffindor is in the west wing in a tower and that they must present the Fat Lady with the password; Ravenclaw is in the east wing in a tower and that they must answer a riddle/question the painting gives them; Slytherin is in the dungeon, but I have no idea how they enter; and of Hufflepuff, I know the least. Please help.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 am
Zontafer says...

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hufflepuff_Basement

By the kitchen.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

212 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Dramatic entrance during the feast...

Intimidate everyone before classes start, yeah?

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Thanks, Zontafer, though I can't believe I used that wiki for everything but looking that up. *facepalms* And welcome to Hufflepuff! (I shall allow the plants to stay in the Common Room, of course, but I shan't be adding any new ones.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

212 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Writing my first post, set right before Prof. Nightshade walks into the feast.

This is going to be... interesting.

Where do the professors stay at Hogwarts?

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 pm
dragonthief1 says...

@Jameshunt
Will has a small abode in the forbidden forest. He uses it to study all the creatures.
@Fade
Will is a very curious young man about all magical creatures so i think this would make Hagrid and will have a lot of discussions about magical creatures.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 pm
dragonthief1 says...

Just because im about that life, i want everyone to know that will is currently engaged to katie Bell who was a chaser for the Gryffindor quidditch team. :D

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki