z

Young Writers Society

The Red Band Club DT

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:35 pm
AWritingAffliction says...

Oops, yeah @Carina you're right. I meant the rec room. Whoops. Also, I'm cool with the three roommates situation @Sunshine . And Park would be up for a little rule breaking adventure.
Hi I'm Flick

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 am
View Likes
Carina says...

@thelostone @ReisePiecey @Avalon @Sunshine @AWritingAffliction @thewritersdream

I've created a WFP (sorry Reise, I forgot about PiratePad until I started this post, so good thing we have just the riiiight amount of colors).

Clicky!

I've put everyone's character up along with relations with each character (not current relations, obviously; it's more long-term as the SB progresses). They can be anything, really, from friendship to enemy to lover to acquaintance. The more detail, the better. Feel free to provide plot ideas and anything you want on the sheet as well.

Could we finish this in the next few days? It would be so awesome if it was all filled up. We'd have so much to go with!

Oh... but let's not be too dramatic, okay? It would be incredibly hectic if there were three fights in a day and everyone starts to hate everyone.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 am
KingLucifer says...

Katarina and Evan will eventually begin talking. Evan might let it slip that he rooms with Rally, Katarina will extract Rally's room number from him. Later Katarina will "acquire" spray paint from art class while both Rally and Evan are absent from there rooms Katarina will sneak out and raid the room tossing everything about and overturning beds leaving the room a general wreck. She will then spray a bible verse onto the wall for Rally to see. "Vengeance is mine I will repay"

Note: This will be WEEKS after the current event that has happened.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:30 am
Kanome says...

Am I able to reserve a spot in this..?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 am
Sassafras says...

There's two guy spots left.

And I'm not quite sure how Rally's going to react to that. It depends on what mind set he's going to be in and even I can't predict that. Right now I'm seeing his response as breaking down and crying. He doesn't like his things being destroyed, and there's some sentimental stuff there.

But who knows. Anyway, that's a ways in the future. We can figure it then. But YAY! Plans.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

351 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 am
Kanome says...

I don't mind making a guy character..

I guess if I do make a character in this and get approved, I have to make a post in a way that I am new in the hospital. Or something like that, right?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 am
Sassafras says...

You've got it, dude.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

351 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:41 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Alright, I'll make my character now.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:57 am
Skydreamer says...

My internet is having problems soo no new posts from me until tomorrow unfortunately. I can't even plan on the WFP properly. (unless a miracle happens)

Anyways, I did finish Dillon's view(s). And will continue Rain's later.

btw Riese, I think Rain and Park will sit with you at dinner. I think that'll be cool. Then they could over hear about Dill or something and decide to risk it out. Rain will be the look out and Rally and Park could get him out of the room or something. (as a way of defiance) I figured I should include Rain because it's something she would do. Also, I think Rain and Rally could be friends. They both have a 'no shit?' type of personality, that and a give me space personality too.

And Park and Rain are gonna be close too.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

351 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 am
Kanome says...

Okay, I have made my character, now I wait for approval.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

50 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 am
KingLucifer says...

@thewritersdream You are going to have to chose who you want as friends between Dillion and Rain. Rally and Rhaen are not going to like Katarina and possibly Juno by guilt of association
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:54 am
Skydreamer says...

Hmm...I didn't think of that. Well, Dillon would feel indebted to Rally and Park for getting him out an all so I'll change Dillon's view. But Rain, well it all depends on circumstance right? And are they gonna hate each other forever...I'd hope not. XP
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

50 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:57 am
KingLucifer says...

They probably will. You still can befriend them hell you would be doing a service by creating some conflict for the story.

Reviews: 4
Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 pm
View Likes
thelostone says...

Hey guys so Carina and I talked yesterday and we decided it would be a good idea for the hospital to hold a Welcome Night. Since there are so many new patients, it would help everyone meet. It'll be in the cafeteria and each table will have some corny activity or game board on there. Everyone will rotate around the tables for two hours. It's mandatory if you want to go to the Winter Bash. Right now it's the 23rd, the day before Christmas Eve. The Welcome Night will take place the next night on Christmas Eve.

Hopefully this will help all the characters interact and meet.

:D
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

@Avalon: no guilt by association here. Rhae will definitely judge individually. I also don't want them hating each other forever. It would be some great development for Rhae's disease for them to come to terms with each other.

@Carina: thank you for making the pad. It's so pretty! :)

I won't be around for a few days, so if you know my relation to your character and feel the need to fill it out on the pad, feel free.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'