z

Young Writers Society

Harbingers of Revolution DT

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 am
Laure says...

I might be able to get it in this week. x.x But I have exams.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:13 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Imma try to get a Scott post up this week, I promise. It'd be great if someone wanted to co-write with me so I can more easily get my head around the characters, one or two at a time. Normally I'd be fine on my own, but this past week has really fried my brain.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Posted! Hope everything's all good :)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:48 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

qsdfghjklm okay, done that one! ^^ *wanders off to finish her Brythilion post*
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

*adds onto streak*

Finally done! Lemme know if I portrayed your character wrong, or if I interfered with plans or something.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 am
TimmyJake says...

Heyyyy! @Aquestioning. It usually takes me a few days to get my post in, because I write it for a long time. But I admit that I am completely lost here, and I have no idea where I need to go with my next post.
Is there any chance that you could either post to get me in the right direction, or just give me a shove to where I need to go? :D :D
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@TimmyJake I'm starting on my second post, and I'll be sure to include people in there! There's gonna be a lot of character interaction and your character's going to be in the middle of the mix. PM me if you want me to help you with your post! I'll make sure to help!

Also, Final Warning to all who haven't posted yet! I'm beginning work on my second post, which will greatly push the plot along. If you haven't posted yet, then I urge you to do so! If you need help in your post, don't be afraid to ask!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:16 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Whoa...that's a lot of exclamation marks.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:14 pm
TimmyJake says...

Thanks, AE. :)
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Also, Final Warning to all who haven't posted yet! I'm beginning work on my second post, which will greatly push the plot along. If you haven't posted yet, then I urge you to do so! If you need help in your post, don't be afraid to ask!

*Ahemahem* @ShadowVyper ~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:11 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

Rye Foreman

Power: Pheromones

Physical Description:

Dark brown hair and green eyes, he's tall for his age with a comanding presence. His face is semi-triangular, and he's easily tanned. His face is often with the expression in the picture above, serious yet non-threatening.

Nuances:

He isn't going to talk to you if he doesn't have to. He'll never speak a word so it'll seem as if either he can't talk or is giving you the ultimate silence treatment, even if he needs you as an ally. He chooses his words carefully, but sometimes, when he does speak, what he says is the utmost frankest thing, and it's rude. He also often appears to not be listening. Often times he isn't listening but trying to think his way through everything. That said, if he sees you as an ally, he will be insanely loyal to you.

Personal Background:

Both of his parents were doctors, his mother was a medical physician and his father was a mental physician. They both taught him to think carefully for himself and to realize that every action had a reaction, one that could send ripple effects to everyone else in society. As he grew up, he learned that often times not saying anything was better than speaking, so he slowly got more careful about what he said until he didn't end up saying much to anyone, except for his parents. They told him they were proud of him.

These Are Dangerous Fugitives. Please Approach Them With Caution!

Spoiler! :
Other: He was an only child, and it does make him want a companion secretly. (Close friend/girlfriend.) He most likely won't try to get attached to anyone though. He's kind of like a little kid inside of his shell.

Situations:

It’s dark in Atlanta during the war, and a dog scares you by jumping in your way. How would you react? Would you let that dog live? Would you feed it or leave it be?

I would run the hell away from the dog. I don't know what kind of dog it could be. There are a hundred reasons why I could have seen that dog, helping it would be my last thought after the most important ones are cleared such as: Survival and Safety.

Your friend is stuck underneath a large piece of metal, and you face a decision, either go out of your schedule to spend hours trying to help this person, or end their suffering. What would you do?

I would try to help my friend, it's most likely that it'll help me survive in the future. If I leave the friend to die and got in some sort of a fix in the future, I could die. But if my friend was there he or she could help me out. If I left them to die, that's one less chance of my own survival. If I can't help the friend though that's a whole other story. But anyways, me having a friend is rare enough.

There’s a small child that has been injured by your power. Do you try to help this child recover and take care of them or do you end their life, saving them from permanent scarring, both physically and emotionally?

It is not in my power to end someone's life like that. I believe a person has to deserve to die. They can't just die because they're scarred or wounded. I'd probably help the kid out, and earn their trust. It's always good to have kids trust. Afterall, the kid could become strong and brave through the experience, and understand that it is a war, and that everyone has become soldiers. Even those of us who fight for good.

And finally, the world has turned its back on you. It hates you. You’ll never belong anywhere. People call you a coward and a witch, and if they could, you would be dead or thrown in the deepest, darkest place they could find. But, there is hope in where there seems to be none. his could all be amended, yes it would be a long and grudging process, but it all starts with one decision: Are you willing to forgive humanity’s ignorance in a desperate time of your life, or will you turn your back to the fools who turned their backs to you when you needed it the most?

If the world hates me then there has to be a reason. Hate is never without reason. If there is a reason there has to be a way to dive deep into this reasoning and destroy the falsehood in the reasoning. It is very possible that forgiving humanity would be a mistake, but a worse mistake would be harboring hatred while fighting a war I would most likely never win. And if I did win, who's to say I'd know how to control myself, my life. Who's to say anyone would. We need society, and we need it to make sense. Turning my back on the fools would only make me a fool as well. I'd rather turn them around and prove to them what a big mistake they made. And then hope everything settles down.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 am
View Likes
Shady says...

I do apologize for it taking me so bleeding long, but I finally have a post in. @Craz

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:25 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Happy independence day, for all you Americans!

Guys, we're going to have a plotting session tomorrow at noon CST (6 PM GMT) Saturday. I want to plot about where we're gonna go in the second series of the posting. Use the wfp on page nine!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 am
KingLucifer says...

Right then.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:30 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Everyone do ignore the fact that all your characters now belong to me, and visit them on the SB sidebar!
(I'm working on them belonging to you, promise)
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings