z

Young Writers Society

Evangeline's Song DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:24 pm
crossroads says...

For now let's not get past the 23rd, please! You can have time passing as quickly as you wish (as if you can do a post a day or each crew member for one day, or skip something in narration, or each person skip a different part, or whatever. Evangeline is staying on Dec 22nd in my next post, though I'll skip over a few hours relatively quickly. For all those reasons, noting down dates is pretty important :3
I won't make it too complicated, and I suggest you guys don't either, with the time skipping, but I don't want everything to happen in one day either, as that's not really very realistic xP Feel free to use retrospectives as much as you want, though, and we don't all need to be on the same day all the time ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Nice @AfterTheStorm Jakob longs for a fight!
Your cue methinks @Shadowlight
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:15 am
View Likes
megsug says...

I've made a post. Penny's part alone is confusing, but paired with Eli's it should make more sense. I hope I've portrayed everyone accurately enough :3
Test

433 Reviews

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Posted for the battle on the old maiden, but I haven't finished the battle if anyone wants to do a bit of action posting.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

@Aurora99

I'm not sure where we got our lines crossed last night when we were chatting but-
HONOR IS CAPTAIN,
On board the ship he sure as hell can give orders and it's his decision and HIS SHIP! He makes the choice whether they do something or not, it's not your characters choice.

Also Rhett is Second in command Aurora, The Quartermaster answers to both off them.
Please edit your post so it sounds like Honor is the Captain not your character....I thought we talked about this...
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@Shadowlight; this can be where Hutchings and Rett toss Aethelflaeda off their ship if they wish to. Lol. This is her big mouth and grumpiness talking. Feel free to respond by slapping her. :). She responds to authority, but for reasons that shall be explained, she's just in a really, really, bad mood. So she's joking and giving her 2 cents of advice at the same time/ being extremely sarcastic. If you still want me to change this, I can. *furrows brow dubiously* I'll just have to change her character up a bit.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

433 Reviews

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:35 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@Shadowlight thus what I was saying about waiting for Honour's approval first.
(Ps English spelling is on purpose, Absalom is stubborn about spellings :-) )

42 Reviews

Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Shadowlight says...

Well Unfortunately I'm out of town until Sunday so Honor won't be posted till then,

42 Reviews

Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:29 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

@Aurora99

I would appreciate if you would change your post. Either that or change her rank on board the ship if changing your post means changing your character.

It doesn't make sense that Hutchings would promote someone so mouthy and openly disrespectful to any position of power on-board his vessel It just makes no sense considering what a tight shift he runs that he would do something so OOC.

Sorry to be that writer but It just doesn't make any sense.

212 Reviews

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

@Shadowlight: Crap. I didn't realize that. I think I'll be dropping out of this anyway (through no fault of anyone's); it's just too hard to alternate between two female pirate characters (I am currently writing a novel with a pirate as the MC) :)

Bye ya'll. Don't do anything I would do :). That line is so stolen.

433 Reviews

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:07 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@Shadowlight we were short on crew anyway but now we're really down. There are only about three of us left.

212 Reviews

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:47 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Sorry! My brain just can't manage two characters so alike and different at the same time :/

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

Awaitin' yer orders, cap'n. xD
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am
Snowery says...

The World Is Mine.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 pm
Omni says...

So, I didn't have a good character grasp on this in the beginning. I'm dropping out for about two weeks, and will join back if this is still alive.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time