z

Young Writers Society

The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 pm
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Quick update for anyone interested in catching up on plans and what's actually happened starting at the end of the Scirocco fight: Team A won that fight, and threw another big party. Team B sulked. A few students started working on the idea of splitting the teams into groups of four or five. Four new students arrived-Raven Lebeau, Gareth Gray, Jasper Flick, and Lamya Subaris. The weekend is yet to happen, so during that each character is able to visit home or just relax. We also have a plan that during the weekend, because the newbies will have to stay behind to catch up on schoolwork, they'll be kidnapped by a villain which Tortwag is working on creating right now. When the school week begins again, a past academy student, Nolan, will come to speak with the students. He will be suspected for the disappearance of the kidnapped students. We haven't decided yet if the kidnapped students will save themselves or be rescued by the other academy students, but even for the students who aren't kidnapped, there will be plenty of intrigue going on back at school. This will also be when students start pushing for smaller teams.

If I didn't get everything, I'm sure Lumi or one of the others will mention it.
Last edited by kayfortnight on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:12 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi No need to ask me, of course I'm still in this. I won't be as active as now startin' in September, sure, but I can definitely post in the DT to notify that I'm... Y'know, alive.

@kayfortknight I underestimated the homework I'd have to do today for Summer School, but now the villain idea is ready! Not "complete" though, because I do want to share my part and then see what other ideas can be added.
So, Kay, look in the common doc in a few minutes! I'mma copy/paste this real quick. By the way, I DID write an intro post for Lamya. About 2 days ago.
The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training <--- Right below Bee's.

Anyways, I'll edit my message after posting the basic idea...

EDIT: DONE. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i8y ... 4NDN8/edit <--- ENJOY.

Any comment btw? Anything to add, anything you find odd/stupid, anything you wanna know?

@Lumi on a side note, you might want to modify the Academy Guidebook once again. Just to add Evoltrick/Lamya in their clubs, and feature Lamya in her actual classes, I wouldn't want to stupidly forget about it while writing.
Thanks!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

Random avatar

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Sorry I forgot about Lamya's intro, I fixed my overview to account for that.

I think the villain is awesome. If no one has anything to add about him in the next couple days, perhaps I can start working on the first post of the kidnapping event?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:26 am
Lumi says...

@kayfortnight: I say to just roll with it as soon as you're ready. There's too much waiting for others who are waiting for others who are waiting for another, etc.

Basically, everyone should just take action at this point.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 am
cheeb says...

I'm sure I don't need to specify this, but I still want in on this SB.

I've got a future post in the works about the proposition to the Headmistress to divide the teams, but it occurred to me that that can't really happen until after the weekend so I've shelved it away. Might start a post to introduce Nolan.
the user formerly known as chibibo

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

I'm still alive, though I won't be as active starting next week.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:24 pm
Shadowlight says...

@Lumi

I'm really sorry but I don't think I can keep up with this SB, I fell too far behind- but I will still be a part of BS- working on a post right now.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@kayfortnight It's ok! I assumed you missed it somehow. Happens.

Really?! You like the villain?! Yay :D What a relief.
Pff, and there my dad says cartoons bring no inspiration to the mind... HA.
And Lumi's right, just go nuts and start writtin'. If people wanna add more on MusterMod (I'll detail some stuff about his weapons, for example), they can do it anytime and we'll just edit our posts accordingly.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

Random avatar

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 pm
kayfortnight says...

And the kidnaping plot has begun :)

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:51 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I seriously love how you portrayed MusterMod, especially considering it's your first time usin' the character.

Welp, I'mm a post about the kidnapping too later, since weekend's not over...
But for now... SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...

Random avatar

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 pm
kayfortnight says...

And I'll see if I can get @therealme and @AriaAdams to post, but if they don't, then their characters will just be dragged along for the ride. Figured I'd try and tag them anyway.

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

'Kay! Sounds like a plan to me.
On a side note YAY, NEW POST! It feels GREAT to receive notifications about it again ^_^ Now now, let's see what it is...

*one post readin' later*

...Oh, yeah. I actually forgot about Nolan. Well he sounds like a...funny guy...
"And I'm Bubbles, dood!" "...Of course you are..." <-- That line. Couldn't stop myself from readin' it with Magneto's voice. Felt great.
I disagree with him though. Speedsters are amazing.

Random avatar

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:17 pm
kayfortnight says...

Funny thing is, in the canon Marvel universe, although I don't know about Nolan, Magneto has Quicksilver, a speedster, for a son.

Then again, that could be why Nolan hates speedsters.

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yes, I know. I mainly remember him from X-Men Evolution, and I love that guy XD
*Cyclops tries Optic Beam on Quicksilver. Miss. Tries again. Miss. Quicksilver taunts. Optic Blast. Miss. Repeat*

Would be funny if this was the reason, though. I remember Magneto himself having trouble fighting against his own trouble-making son.

Random avatar

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:10 pm
kayfortnight says...

Quicksilver is awesome ;) Have you seen him in X-Men: Days of Future Past? It's a relatively short appearance, but completely awesome. He and Scarlett Witch will be in the next Avengers movie, too. Love her just as much.

We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind