z

Young Writers Society

Journey to the Safety Zone- DT

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 am
View Likes
ninjacookies says...

Yo! Was just checking the SB and accepted all the new profiles!!! (They' were all pretty awesome!) As of now we officially only need 3 more male characters before we can start! (After that people can still join- I'll make some more spots if I have to). I

-therealme, just let me say on last minute note- I think that the idea that you had for your character being a bit of a humor relief/ make things less serious is brilliant. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :mrgreen:

umaima- Sure you can do that. Lots of people seem to have stuff going on so we probably won't start for a while anyway. :D Feel free to make your character now or later on when we start. I'll save you a spot.
Last edited by ninjacookies on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:32 am
View Likes
therealme says...

@umaima
That's what I'm doing :3 I can't post anything until end of exams.

And @ninjacookies I have a question I wanna clear up that went pear-shaped in the old storybook xD

Are these 'mutants' like zombies? Or are they more like X-men mutants?
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am
ninjacookies says...

Mmm, I guess they'd be more like zombies than anything ... but without the rotting limbs and stuff. I think to make it more difficult to get to the Safety Zone they might be a little smarter than your everyday zombies. To make it more interesting maybe they could even have different strengths depending what part of the island(s) that their on. Like in one area they could be really fast and in the next they could be strong?

Any thoughts?

60 Reviews

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:09 am
therealme says...

So they still have brains? Haha

Do they talk? Or just moan a lot?

And I like that idea of difference strengths for different places.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:36 am
View Likes
DiagonalBluebird says...

If we need another male character can I make a guy? Possibly an old friend of A?

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm
ninjacookies says...

I'm back!! I've been staying at my sister's house for the last week and haven't really even thought about getting online.

@therealme
Some may be smarter than others. More advanced because they are less... infected by the Plague? Hmm... I think maybe the smartest/less infected ones might still be able to talk but I do really want to see some of the moaning-brain-obsessed zombies you see in... pretty much any zombie-apocalypse-movie-ever. At least at the start anyway. :D You have any idea's?

@DiagonalBluebird
Sure you can. :)

60 Reviews

Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 am
therealme says...

Me like ;)

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 pm
DiagonalBluebird says...

Are we going to start soon?

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway