z

Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

Reviews: 4
Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 am
danickname says...

Hey Tiger! Would it be okay for Donnie to be crash the interrogation room without completely disrupting it? I had an idea for a post. I promise I won't derail the plot so far, I just wanted to add something.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 25, 2014 3:46 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Well, Sebastian doesn't suspect him, so he probably won't interrogate Donnie. He's only interrogating Grace and Levi because of what they said that previous night.

However, if Donnie wants to sneak in (and/or bust in, though that'll cause a scene! xDD) that would be more than fine! :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 26, 2014 2:15 am
Robusto says...

Donnie always did seem like a character mostly for comic relief. I can just imagine him commenting on the alarm like "that's a mighty loud dinner bell. Is it a special feast today?". I'm going to let the timeline catch up with Drellis a bit before posting again, as I might have jumped a bit too far ahead in his plotline.

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 am
Robusto says...

Hello?

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I'm waiting on IAlreadyDied to post, but if not by next week I think I'll nudge this a bit to get the ball rolling. You can as well if you'd like! I've missed posting!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:19 pm
Robusto says...

Since Drellis is currently incapacitated, I'll wait a bit longer to post. Maybe one more post before I do my own.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:51 am
danickname says...

I'm sorry for disappearing without warning! Things have been hectic recently, just a lot of things happening all at once. And since the school year is about to start, I'll be even less involved than I already am... I'm sorry.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

Whew! I'm back, guys! C: Shall now start working on my post and uh... rejoice that exams are over!!!!
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

24 Reviews

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

Good to see some people are coming back.

54 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Wow it's been a bit since I've been on here, but no one seems interested anymore? :( Is everyone still in this and interested in reviving it a bit?

24 Reviews

Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:05 pm
View Likes
danickname says...

@Robusto
@WhiteTiger93
Still here! Sorry about disappearing and stuff, again. Health and school have been taking their toll though. But I'm back, and I would like to help revive this! Should we continue on this plot post? Or shall we switch to a new one? Anyways, just tell me and I'll add some steam to keep this thing rolling!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

I haven't been a good StoryBook member and I am really sorry. However, if you want to revive it, I will be happy to help.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I would love to keep this going! I was going to wait on IAlreadyDied, but I think I'm going to continue on as best I can without god-modding her character.

I think we should speed along an escape attempt though, and see how that works. :) Unless you all have another idea or plan?

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:35 pm
elysian says...

I need to withdraw, I have too much work with my own SB, sorry!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14