Reviews: 8
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:41 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Will do, no problemo @Tortwag
Might get one up in a few hours depending on how life goes too
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

441 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 441
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm
Magestorrow says...

@RaidenCheese, how's your post coming along?
Stand up and walk.
Keep moving forward.
You've got two good legs.
So get up and use them.
You're strong enough to
make your own path."

-Edward Elric

8 Reviews

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:11 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

yes.
(i've been really busy im sorry -- if i have time tomorrow i'll do it but i really dont know anymore)
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

441 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 pm
Magestorrow says...

Hey, @RaidenCheese! Will you be able to get your post up soon? I know you've been busy, but I'm starting to think that it might just be best for us to start the next arc. I should be able to get my post up in the next few weeks if you're not able to get one up before then, but I just wanted to check before I went ahead and did that.
Stand up and walk.
Keep moving forward.
So get up and use them.
You're strong enough to
make your own path."

-Edward Elric

8 Reviews

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:41 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Okay how about this, @Magestorrow:
You write your post at your own pace and if i don't finish mine before you're done with yours you post it anyway?
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

441 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 pm
View Likes
Magestorrow says...

Hey, @TinkerTwaggy, @Lael, @AliceinBluue, @soundofmind, @RaidenCheese, @PrincessInk and @Featherstone!

I plan on getting my post written and up by the end of this weekend, but I have something to keep you occupied in the meantime...

...I finally wrote up a plan for this round of posts! I'll admit that I was just winging most of it, but I ended up liking it more than I expected. I hope you guys like it too - we're finally going to be scratching some of the lore. It also should give us some quality bonding time between our characters, since I don't think they'd be too open about their personal lives while roleplaying.

Since my username changed, my pad has a different link now. But if you don't want to check it out on the first page of this DT, here's your handy dandy link! Check out what lies in store for our hearty band of heroes, and make sure to claim a spot.

I'm really excited for this storybook to start going again. <3
Stand up and walk.
Keep moving forward.
So get up and use them.
You're strong enough to
make your own path."

-Edward Elric

441 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm
View Likes
Magestorrow says...

It looks like I beat you to posting, @RaidenCheese. :)

If you guys haven't checked it out already, there's a new challenge up for this arc! I hope you guys are all as excited as I am. I wanted to keep it simple since I'm sure most of us have forgotten what exactly we had in mind for our characters, and hopefully this round will give us a chance to work that out.

The last time I checked, no one had claimed the posts in the pad, so please go do that as soon as you have the chance! The sooner we figure out the order of posts, we can start planning and collabing on posts.
Stand up and walk.
Keep moving forward.
So get up and use them.
You're strong enough to
make your own path."

-Edward Elric

349 Reviews

Reviews: 349
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:49 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I'd like to let you know that I'll have to drop out of this. I'm really sorry, but I spy that I will get very busy in the coming months thanks to school (mainly AP tests in May!) and my own writing and blogging. This busyness has already begun.

Still, this was really fun, and I'm very thankful that I had a chance to participate!
Hummingbirds, ink, and princesses

441 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:07 am
View Likes
Magestorrow says...

I completely understand, @PrincessInk! I'll set Ellen to a NPC for now. If you ever want to return to the storybook, you'll always be welcome to write for her again. <3
Stand up and walk.
Keep moving forward.
So get up and use them.
You're strong enough to
make your own path."

-Edward Elric

118 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 118
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:55 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I claimed a post (it's not the very next one tho ahsdkjdlhgf) and read the outline for the next round of posts!!! I love it a lot!! IM eXCITEd

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan