z

Young Writers Society

BLESS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE [but don't dare speak of the dead]

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:20 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

6. hold still (let me memorise the text of your flesh)
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:38 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:38 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

7. the child, the saint

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:44 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:45 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:43 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
euph you're doing so so good with this napo! i love these poems so much. i really like the exact numbering you put, like "46 years of regret" or "i pressed a kiss to your forehead for the third time this year." keep up the great work! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:47 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
awwww thank you so very much! i have a thing for specific numbering too haha, so glad you caught that! Thank you SO much for following this and being so encouraging, I appreciate it beyond words <333

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:38 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Spoiler! :
Your aesthetics are GORGEOUS (with capital letters) and your themes of death / new life / bodies mixed together. I'm also enjoying all the concrete imagery that doubles with symbolism. I think that "April Spring" is one of my faves so far. <33 You are a FABULOUS (more capital letters) poet Euphory, and really enjoying your NaPo so far. :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:02 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Spoiler! :

Here are the poems I'm obsessed with in this thread since the last time I checked in:

#5 OOFF
#6: "i store my dreams in my rotting teeth,
do you store them in the balls of your feet?"
April Spring: I love the image of washing dishes in relation to spring. SO good.

Keep up the amazing work, as you can see I love *all* your poems. You're doing a really great job crafting some incredible poems here. Love it!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:40 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :

@alliyah AHHHH THANK YOU!!!! So glad you picked up on those themes, and April Spring certainly has a soft place in my heart too :smt007 thank you again, friend! <333
@LadySpark AH!!!! WHAT AN honor to hear you're loving ALL the poems - I put my heart into all of them, so this is just the best validation haha!! Thank you so much! <333

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:43 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:44 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

9. web of lies
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:45 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:45 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

10. family of touches

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:47 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing