"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Mon May 01, 2023 4:22 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Spoiler! :
Ending NaPo with the title of your thread is an amazing idea to cap off all of your brilliant poetry this year! I'm so glad you could write all this, it's all incredible and an absolute pleasure to read <3333
You pack so much emotion into your poetry and it's really impactful! You're an amazing poet :D

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon May 01, 2023 9:28 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Spoiler! :
Love the wrap up to your thread with that final poem - it is angry, and powerful, and re-explores your opening theme / thread title is a really great way! "A desolate land I have made my home
Forgetting your words as soon as they left your mouth
With cuts that run deep into my soul" <333

HUGE Congratulations on completing NaPo, you've done such a terrific job this month not only with writing but also in helping host poetry jams and support from the mod-side. You should be proud of yourself, 30 poems is a big accomplishment! I've enjoyed reading along with your thread, it's so reflective, personal, organic, and vivid! - thanks for sharing!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 01, 2023 1:51 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Thank you to everyone I didn't respond to yet. I promise your comments meant to much to me and really made my day it's just been a hard week<3
@Spearmint : thank you! All of my poems come from a pretty emotional place. Learning to love yourself is so important and parents and teachers don't ever teach that. Perfect grades or else. Ware this. It gets to feel pretty bad. So I felt I should write about it instead of just feel it. So glad you enjoyed<3
@momonster : thank you! I was kinda going for light theme this year because I have never had one. So I am glad to hear they all have a similar vibe.
@Hijinks :<3 I like that poem too as it kind of came from a nostalgia memory. It was going to be longer but kind of ran out of time and energy haha... And thank you<33333
@Ari11 I am glad you liked they way I ended it! Also thank you so much<3333 that really means a lot to me<33333
@alliyah thank you so so much<3 it was such an honor to help out the poetry mod team this year<3 and whenever I can<3
It just means so much that all of you take the time to read and It seems so unbelievable that people enjoyed and read along<3 so it just is that much more amazing that you took the time to comment<3<3<3
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot