z

Young Writers Society

The Last Time (blimeylimey217 and DreamWork)

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 am
strawberrybeaches217 says...

Jesse Reed:

Jesse is 18 years old, a senior in high school. He has chocolately brown hair to match his chocolately brown eyes. He was with his girlfriend (Enter name here) for three years on and off. His parents divorced one year ago and then he totally left her. He has always been scared of relationships because he doesn't trust himself to keep it, plus he has a few secrets of his own that he is scared to admit. He sincerely loves the girl, but doesn't know how to tell her. He's extremely shy, but also sensitive and sweet. He can get along with everyone if he wants to. Dark secrets involving his past cloud his relationships with everyone. Currently, no one knows anything, but he is slowly breaking, wearing away little by little. His secret wish is to be back with his girlfriend. He wants to tell her everything, but she is currently with a new boyfriend, and he's scared. He tells himself that he hurt her too much. He is now hanging out with more of the troublemakers at school and his grades are declining.

This is him: http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/7899/61580641.gif

Spoiler! :
Just describe his girlfriend (you can name her) kinda like I did him by clicking the reply button below! Then I'll reply, and we'll start the story from there! ;) Oh! And it would be helpful to subscribe above!
"Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind."
O
“Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.”

~used to be blimeylimey217

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:25 am
DreamWork says...

Chloe Grayson:

Chloe is a 17 year old girl, a gritty and always act with self-confidence. She was an orphan and was raised by her grandmother since childhood. In stark contrast to Jesse, difficult living conditions often force her to accept the reality of life and move on without looking back.
She has a mild character, a cheerful and helpful person. Together with her boyfriend (Andrew), they make time to visit the orphanage every weekend. She's happy with Andrew, but there's something about Jesse that she cannot forget. In fact, Jesse broke the promises that were made. She realizes that Jesse is not a pleasure to be approached, but who knows why the guy is often present in front of the door. And without even realizing she often turns to look through the window.

Spoiler! :
Forgive me if I did any grammar mistakes. Just tell me if there is any :smt003
Last edited by DreamWork on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream high

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm
sherlocklives says...

Jesse Reed:

"I was this close to knocking at her door again this morning!" I told my best friend, Alex, and slammed my locker door shut, "when Mr. Good Two Shoes, Perfect Andrew shows up in his new car." I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. "I really hate my old, worn out truck, but at least I don't drive a soccer mom van!" I smiled for the first time this morning at the thought.

Alex laughed and patted my back. "He's such a geek! I have no idea why Chloe is with him..She's so hot, she could have anyone one she wanted!"

"Well blame him on me having detention this morning! I was so pissed off so I decided to have a quick smoke before school...I was late." I confessed and thwn murmered the two words that were the real excuse. "Mrs. Reynolds." No other teacher would give detention the second day of school except for her.

"Detention??" Alex raised his voice. "Shit! What about the party tonight?! you told Chelsea you'd help set up..."

I let Alex's voice slowly flee from my mind. Him and I were best friends since we were 2. Wevboth had secrets that were only kept between the two of us. We grew up to be those kids that every girl wanted to be with, and almost every girl had there chance with...real players. That's what Chloe told me the last time I wanted her back.

Chloe... my only true love and the only girl I couldn't get with the snap of my fingers.

"Are you listening to me?" Alex's hand waved in front of my face. "Chelsea's brothers will be at the party tonight! College girls man!" He grinned.

I smiled weakly and opened the door to our Physics class. "Age before beauty!" I smirkes.

---------------------------------

I was out of detention and heading towards the volleyball game. Mrs. Adams, the hot new teacher was in charge of detention. I was the only one there. With a little bit of sweet talk and lies, she let me out a half an hour early. I liked her already. I was in her English class tomorrow, and I had a feeling I could do anything I want in there.

I raced the clock to get to the court on time. Before detention, Alex made me promise not to go to the game, but I couldn't resist seeing Chloe beat the other team's buts. She was our star volleyball player. Alex strongly cautioned me to get her out of my mind, but I didn't care.

I found a good seat up front and stared at her the whole time. I noticed her looking up at me a few times and I liked it.

"Jesse?" I heard a sweet voice ring out in the crowd. I quickly turned around and waved. It was Moriah. Her bellybutton ring glittered in the light. She was wearing a mini skirt and crop top with some risque high heels. She was probably the sexiest girl in our school, and one of my best friends. She could be just the distraction I needed tonight.

Moriah asked me to go eat with her before the party, and, of corse I accepted the invite. I grabbed my backpack and stood to leave. I glanced at Chloe one more time and my heart sank. She had seen Moriah and she was angry. She was glaring at me haed.

--------------

A.N.
Sorry! this is me on another account! sorry it took so long... I hope you still want to write this... I do! (:
~"Not all those who wander are lost."

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter