z

Young Writers Society

Irrevocable Love (TaylorLove and TheLostOne)

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:08 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
We make five grand from the few houses we have been to and the last dress was going to be sold to the dutchess. The three of us go up to the door and I knock. A girl about my age answers the door and I can was about to burst out laughing when I say her. She wore a huge dress and her hair was huge. Her face was painted with make up, making her look like a scary barbie. I bite my lip to keep from laughter.

"Oh, hello." She says. Her voice is filled with rudeness and I am not a fan of it at all. As horrible as it sounds, I am just here for the money. "Why don't you come in?" She says opening the door so wide.

"Thank you." Edward says.
"Is there something you need? Judging by your apperance Princess, you are here on a causual note." She says. This is me dressing up. I am in a dress, so yes I feel pretty dressed up. Not compared to her though.
"Yes, it is. Seeing as you love nice things, we have something for you." Logan says.
"A gift?" She asks.
"No." I say. Edward shows her the dress and she gasps.
"That is Lia's work." She says. "I know it anywhere. Is this an original?" She asks.
I nod. "Yes, not another like it." I tell her. "It is a grand."
"Oh, that's nothing." She says. She writes a check and hands it to me. I stare at it for a moment. People just have this money, it makes me a little sick. Then again, I am a princess. "I have somehing the princess does not, wow."
"Thank you very much." I tell her.
"How was your wedding?" She asks. "I would not know, I was not invited. You have the poor." She scoffs.
"It was wonderful. I could not ask for anything better. I would not want it any other way." I tell her, raising my eye brows.
"The way you went against our history when you just got here." She rants on. "It is so shameful that someone like you has this crown." She say.
He husband comes in. "Honey, stop. You have no right to talk like that." He says.
I get a firm grip on Logan's hand, trying not to be as rude as her.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 am
thelostone says...

Logan

"Relax, macho boy." The dutchess sighed. "All I'm saying is that her crown should be on someone else's head."

"Enjoy your dress." I said flatly then lead the others back out to the car. In total we made six grand. If that isn't enough money to keep Lia from getting arrested then I don't know what is. We drove home and knocked lightly on the closet door. Lia was asleep and Edward gently woke her up.

"We have something for you." He handed her the checks and her eyes widened when she realized how much money she was just given. Her hand covered her mouth and she looked up at us in disbelief.

"I can't believe you guys did this for me." She said softly.

"You did all the work!" Zoey smiled. "We just sold them. You've earned it, Lia."

With her hands shaking, she carefully stood up and walked with Edward down to the throne room to prove her worth. When the door closed behind them I kissed Zoey and leaned my forehead against hers. "We did it." She whispered.

"Hell yeah we did." I laughed lightly. "Did you ever doubt us?"

"Of course not." She said before her lips crashed into mine again. She jumped around my waist, still kissing me, and I carried her over to the bed. She clawed at my shirt so I took it off and I slipped my hands under hers so my hands arms were wrapped around her bare waist. My lips traced her collarbone then her neck then her jawline. She bite her lip and looked at me, her eyes a beautiful mixture of emotions.

"Are you sure?" I asked, making sure I wasn't pressuring her into something she wasn't ready for. She nodded and soon she was just standing before me in her underwear. I felt her eyes watching mine as I took in the sight of her. She trembled slightly and when I looked back up at her face I could tell she was worried that I just saw her every imperfection, which I did. But the thing with Zoey is that her insecurities make her who she is. I know she worried about her stomach not being completely flat and the small but visible stretch marks on the insides of her thighs, but to me that's what made her beautiful. Those insecurities define her, they tell her story in a way that words can't. They make her who she is and she is amazing. I bring her lips to meet mine again and I kiss her carefully. I kiss her so she knows she truly is stunning.

I wake up in the morning in the best way possible. Zoey snuggled close against me tracing small circles on my side. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I said, my voice scratchy and raw. "I love you, you know that?"

She nodded and kept dancing her fingers across my skin. "I know." She whispered.

I leaned over the side of the bed and tossed her one of my shirts. "Come on, beautiful." I yawned and put on some plaid flannel pants. "Let's get some breakfast."

She pulled the navy blue shirt on and came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged my back. "I love you more, you know that?" I shook my head and turned so I could kiss her.

"Not a chance." I murmured. Zoey grinned then put on her robe and we went down to join Haven and Charles for breakfast.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 pm
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
Not much has been happing. The last few days have been wonderful. Lia was free from all charges and is no longer a servant in the castle. Lia and Edward are going to be getting married in the next few months. Every thing has been fine in the world, but this morning I woke up so sick I can't even stand it. Logan went to get me some breakfast because I could barly move. Just laying here I am guessing my "friend" is here. I go to the bathroom and almost faint with I see I have missed it. It suppose to be here my now.
I quickly put on a robe and find Lia. She was eating down the hall with Edward. "Lia, I need to talk to you." I say, clearly in a panic.
"Okay, what's wrong?" She asks.
I look to Edward and then to her. "Alone." I say. She nod and we walk out of the room.
"What is it?" She asks me.
"I need you to get me a test." I whisper.
Her eyes grew wide and she nodded. "You think?" She asked.
I nod. She runs some where and is back in a few moments. We walk to my room and I head into the bathroom. Lia locks the door and she tells Edward to keep my huband away for a few extra moments.
Time ticks after the test and I find of that I am pregnat. I put my hand on my stomach. Part of me was happy, but the other part was so worried and afraid. What is Logan did not want to have a child? We have never talked about it. What if he is going to be upset and leave me. I drop to the floor and then Lia walks in. "What is it?" She asks, rushing to my side.
"I am going to have a baby." I tell her.
"That is so good." She beams.
"Don't tell anybody." I say, sounding harsh. "Please."
"What about Logan?" She ask.
"I will tell him soon. I just can't now." I say. "Promise me?"
She nods, looking at the floor. "I promise."
I walk back into my room and lay in the bed. Logan comes in a few moments later and I hide the test between the matress. I snuggle up to him and don't let him go. If he gets mad, I want to remember the moments like this. "You okay, babe?" He asks.
I nod, lying. "Just sick." I lied again. "Just hold me."
"I can do that." He says, kissing the top of my head. He puts a movie on with the remote and we lay there. A million thoughts run in my head. I cannot do this without him.
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:09 am
thelostone says...

Logan

Zoey got up through the night rushing to the bathroom to be sick. I tried my best to give her relief but she was too sick. She wouldn't stop trembling and I heard her crying softly when she thought I was asleep. During some point of the night Zoey fell asleep and I held her tight against me.

When we woke up she still looked terrible. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was scared shitless. I pulled on a shirt and she shot up and covered her mouth. She hurried to the bathroom and heaved over the toilet. As soon as it came it went away and she wrapped her arms around me, shaking. I rubbed her back and ran my fingers through her hair. "You know I'll always be here, right?" I asked. "I'm never going to leave you."

She nodded and opened her mouth as if to say something but before she could Pembleton crashed into our room. "Your highness! Your highness!" He panted. "We've been invaded. King Charles and Queen Haven are have called the congress together for an emergency meeting. They're talking about declaring war."

Zoey and I exchange worried glances and we rushed down to the congress hall. When we walked in everyone was out of their seats talking all at once.

"They've broken through the barriers!" Said one voice.

"They're heading towards the castle!" Said another.

"It's official." Charles boomed. "We're at war. Get the troops together. We need to get up a line of defense."

"We will fight with you." King Dominic stood by Charles and Haven. "Consider us your ally."

"Thank you, old friend." Charles shook his hand. Zoey looked up at me scared and I squeezed her hand.

"I'm going to fight." I said strongly.

"Logan, don't." Zoey pleaded. "Stay here in the castle where it's safe. I can't lose you."

I kissed her forehead. "I'll be okay. I need to fight for our kingdom. It's my duty."

Before she could object another wave of nausea came over her and she ran out. Edward came to my side and put her hand on my shoulder. "I will fight with you too." He said.

We stayed in the congress hall for hours and it was now nightfall. We'd been discussing battle tactics. Zoey hadn't returned and I tried to stay calm. We were dismissed and I went upstairs to her room. I expected her to be asleep on the bed but she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there either. A terrible feeling rose in my stomach but I pushed it back down. Lia walked into the room and looked at me. Her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying.

"Lia, have you seen Zoey?" I asked her.

She walked over to my side and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Logan.. she's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?" I asked. "Lia, talk to me."

"They t-took her."She sobbed. "While everyone was in the congress hall. She's been kidnapped."

I sunk into the bed as my world crashed down around me.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
I ran back to the room and straight to the bathroom. Now, everything was out of me. I walk out of the bathroom to go back to Logan. All of a sudden a back in throw over my head and I am pushed on my knees. I cry out in pain, but something hard hits me in the head and I can hardly think. "Logan! Help me!" I scream. The pain comes to my head again and I black out.

--
I woke of, feeling dead. "Logan?" I call out, but there is no answer. I look around and I find my self in a room made of stone with bars.

"Ah, you are awake princess." I man says.

"What am I doing here?" I ask, about to break down in tears.
"You are in another kingdom. You must have heard about the war. We desided to go the extra mile and kiddnap the princess." He laughed like an evil man.
Most walk away, but not one guard. I try to use my power to knock him out, but they down work. "I would not even try if I were you, your powers are useless here." The guard says.
"You son of a bitch. Why would you do this to me? I have not done anything to you." I scream. He walks over and injects something into my arm and I get weak. I fall to the ground, trembling. I sob, not able to hold it together anymore. I hold my stomach and curl up. I need Logan. I cannot do anything with out him. My body begins to shake uncontrolably it is hard to breathe. I need him. Without him, I feel worthless. I feel cold without his touch. I am only safe with him.

I close my eyes and picture him. My need for him was so great. I cannot have this baby alone. I can't be myself without him, but having a baby, going through this process. I sob more and more, not able to handle it at all.

"Logan, please save me. Please." I whisper, but I know he cannot hear me, he is not here.
"He can't save you, princess." The man says and I cry even more. Those words stabbed me in the heart more than anything. What if I never saw hime again? I would rather not live, but the baby would die too. I could never to that.
Hope was hard to find, but I knew that hope was the only thing that could keep me strong and get me through this. Some how he would save me. He would some how. He is Logan. He loves me and I love him. Nothing would stop us from being together.
-Winnie the Pooh

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 am
thelostone says...

Logan

I never knew how fast your world could crumble around you. One minute she was here, she was with me and the next she's gone. She can't be gone. She's not gone. Lia put her hand on my arm and I shook it off. I don't need comforting I need Zoey.

"She meant a lot to me too, Logan." She said softly. "I know how you feel."

"Don't ever say you know how I feel." I growled. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL! I was here I could've done something and now she's gone? They took her from me. She's the only thing I have left and now she's gone too. I could've stopped it. I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING!" I swatted a lamp off of the bedside table and it crashed into the wall, shattering into tiny pieces. My breathing became ragged and anger fueled tears ran down my face. "I could've saved her." My voice was scratchy from yelling. My body shook and I turned my back to Lia.

"We'll find her, Logan." Lia whispered. "We'll get her back."

"If I would've known-" A sudden thought cut off my sentence. If someone warned me I would've been able to stop it. "Edward." I growled. "That son of a bitch why didn't he say anything?"

"Don't blame him for this." Lia grabbed my arm and turned me towards her. "He doesn't control what he sees and you know that. He can't see everything before it happens." I yanked my arm out of Lia's grasp and collapsed on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and my anger faded away. I wasn't sad but tears still silently rolled down my cheeks. I wasn't angr but my fists still trembled. I don't know what I was. I was just empty. When Zoey was taken they took a piece of me with her. Now I don't even know what I feel. Just broken. A shell of whatever I used to be. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." I said truthfully, keeping my unfocused eyes on the ceiling.

"Don't lie." Lia sat down next to me. "We should talk through this. Then we can start working on getting Zoey back."

"I'm not lying." I said. "I'm not thinking about anything. I don't feel anything."

"You should feel something. It's better to feel something rather than nothing."

"I'd rather feel nothing at all then be angry and sad." I closed my eyes and two more tears slid down my face.

"Life is about feeling things, Logan. You can't go through life pushing away your feelings. How are you going to know the good feelings if you don't feel the bad feelings?"

I tuned Lia out. I didn't want to hear her lecture. Zoey's gone. My wife was kidnapped and I'm going to find her. I will get her back and we will be together again. I am in control of my life and I will not let her be taken from me without vengeance. I sat up and stormed out of the room ignoring Lia's calls. The anger from before rose back in me as I searched for Edward. I found him in the throne room with Haven and Charles.

"Am I going to get my wife back?" I asked shoving Edward against the wall.

"Logan-"

"I SAID am I going to get my wife back?" I pressed my arm deeper into his neck.

"Logan, stop!" Haven cried, her eyes bloodshot and swollen. "Please! Let him go!"

"Release him, son." Charles pulled me off of Edward who crumpled over trying to catch his breath.

"I-I don't know." He coughed. "I can't see that far ahead."

"What do you mean you can't see that far ahead?" I demanded.

"I mean if you get her back it won't be soon. I can only see so far into the future." He straightened up and took in a deep breath. "I'm looking for her right- oh, I see her!"

"What? Edward tell me!" I seethed.

"She's saying something to herself. S-she's holding her stomach. Wait, guards are coming in. T-They're.."

"Dammit, Edward." I cried. "They're what?"

"They're hitting her." He said. His words slammed into my chest almost knocking me over. I felt the blows as much as Zoey did. "She's begging them to stop she- she's-she's"

"She's what?"

"Pregnant." He mumbled and snapped out of his daze. That word in particular hit me harder than the others. Pregnant? Zoey can't be pregnant? Can she? She's having a baby. We're having a baby. They were hitting her, what if they hit the baby? They have my wife and my child?

"Where are the troops?" I asked.

"At the base at the edge of the kingdom." Charles answered. "They're training for war."

"Take me there." I commanded. "I'm fighting with them." I will get Zoey and the baby back. I will fight for my family. I just have to have faith that Zoey will be as strong as I know she can be. We can get through this. We can get through anything.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
As time went be, I started to get sick. I was not sleeping, because I did not have Logan there. I needed his tough to feel safe. I could not do anything without him. A small baby bump was on my stomach. I held it and sighed. My guard looked at me with sad eye. "You would feel better if you would sleep. I don't see why you are fighting it." He says.

"Believe me, I'm not. I cannot sleep without my husband." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

I think for a moment. "He was always there when I needed to be comforted. I guess he touch makes he calm down enough to sleep."

"Close your eyes." He says. I do as he tells me. "My power gives me ability to create simulations by using your past, I can also use this to talk to you in your mind." As he says this, my mind travels back to my bed room. Logan there. He looks so real. He walks to the bed and covers us both up. He wraps his arms aroung me and I feel it. It feels so real.

I wish it was real. I long to be with him. I wish I would have told him about the baby. I wish for so many things. I want him to be here. What if he is empty again and does not fight for me? I swat that out of my head. I know he would always fight for me.
Even though I was under a simulation, I still tried to pretend it was really.

This baby needed me to be healthy. I fall asleep for a while but the thought of Logan not being there woke me up in tears. I searched for Logan, but he was no where and that made me sob more.

"Please, let me out." I sob.

He sighs. "I wish I could, but I have to protect my family too." He says.

"I need my family too. You don't know what it is like to be without them. This baby needs their father. I need my husband." I cried.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

I shake my head. "No your not." I say.

"I am, I just cannot loose my family." He tells me. "They are too important."

People bring me my one meal of the day. I eat it for the baby even though it is the worst taste in the world. I needed to get strong. I will always fight for him. I try to stop sobbing. "Will you tell him I love him?" I ask.

"You tell him." He says. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my head. I send Logan a thought in my mind.

"I love you Logan, more than anything. Please don't close yourself off for the people that love you. I miss you so much and I know you will find me. Please don't give up, because I am fighting for you. I need you Logan." I tell him with my mind. "Please come find me."
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:44 pm
thelostone says...

Logan

Pembleton dropped me off at the training base. Tons of soldiers were eating a meal in the giant mess hall. Months passed and no one was making a plan. It boiled inside of me, knowing that Zoey was out there somewhere without me. She could be getting hurt and no one here cares. I'm going to find you Zoey. I'm not going to wait anymore. I searched the base until I found Pembleton.

"I want my own squad." I said.

"But Sir-"

"LISTEN UP!" I yelled to the men and women, ignoring Pembleton. "Lunch time is over. My wife and child are out there and we are going to get them back home. I will go forward accompanied by nine others. Line up outside and show me our abilities. I will pick you from there."

The soldiers saluted me and marched outside. There were a bunch of supplies strewn everywhere. They formed a line and looked at me for instructions.

"Tell me your name, age, and show me your power." I commanded.

Up first was a tall dark skinned male. His muscles were more lean than bulky but his jawline was hard, determined. "Markus Zimmerman, seventeen. I'm able to take control and take over one's mind." His almost black eyes met mine and suddenly his body collapsed onto the ground.

Here, Sir The deep voice invaded my thoughts. Your wife's name is Zoey, when you first met you almost hit her with your car. You fell in love and your dad committed suicide. Everyone who was ever close to you is gone that is why you are so desperate to get your wife back. When you were younger you tried so hard to keep your parents-

Get out of my mind, soldier. Return to your body.

He immediately got out of my head and I watched him return to his own. He stood back up, saluted then left.

"Liam Massey, twenty-seven." A tough built guy in his mid thirties introduced himself. "I can duplicate myself." I looked closer at him and his entire body was covered in different scars.

"What are the scars from?" I asked. Liam stepped aside and three other duplicates looked at me.

"When my clones get damaged, I get the scars." The clones merged back into him and Liam saluted then retreated somewhere else. When Liam moved a little girl took his place at the front of the line. Her short black hair was parted into two braids ending just past her shoulders. She smiled brightly up at me.

"How old are you, kid?" I eyed her. "Isn't there an age limit?"

She shook her head causing her braids to swing. "No, sir. I'm eleven. My name is Ainslie. The guards have a list of everyone who has special abilities in the kingdom. If we didn't want to fight they offered money."

"You shouldn't be here. I can help your family without you risking your life." I said.

"This is my family, sir. Markus found me when I was little. He's my big brother now. We're going to save the princess." Ainslie saluted. "Besides, it's not that big of a risk for me." I was about to tell her the risk was bigger but her smile grew wider and she continued. "I'm able to manipulate probability."

I looked at her impressed. "Those are big words for someone as small as you. Show me what you can do, munchkin."

She pursed her lips and looked around. "Okay so right now it's pretty unlikely for you to trip and fall right?" I looked at her and nodded. "Okie dokie now walk towards me."

I took a step forward and my feet tangled together and I fell flat on my face. "Nice one, Ainslie." I stood up and looked at her. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a $20. Without thinking I almost handed it over. "Hey! Knock it off!" I snapped out of it and shoved the money and my wallet back into my pocket.

"See? It was highly unlikely that you would give me money but I made it so it was more likely to happen." She giggled. "I have a lot of fun around here."

"I can tell." I laughed. "Stand down, soldier. Go join your brother." She saluted me one last time then ran off. I continued through the line observing people's powers and choosing which ones I wanted at my side. When I saw everyone I turned to Pembleton. "I've made my decision."

My troop is as follows:
Markus Zimmerman- mind control
Ainslie Zimmerman- probability manipulator
Isaac Borg- locator
Miles Sutter- Illusionist

I gathered my troop and we huddled around a table in a room across from the mess hall. "Look, we need to make a plan and we need to make one now. The longer Zoey's with them, the more of a chance that she's getting harmed." I looked at Ainslie. "Can you help me with that? Make it unlikely that she will get hurt."

She took a deep breath. "I don't know. I've only ever used my powers on people near me. I don't know if it will work." Markus put his hand on her shoulder as if to calm her. He smiled and encouraged her. "Okay, here goes nothing." She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again a few seconds later. "Okay I tried. I hope it worked."

"Me too." I sighed. "Isaac, you said you could locate objects. Does it work with people too?"

He nodded and his sandy blonde hair flopped above his eyes. "Yes, sir. That's how I always won when Ainslie and I play hide-n-seek."

"Hey! You said you wouldn't cheat!" Ainslie cried.

He winked at Ainslie then focused back on me. "I will need something of the princess's though. I can't just locate her with nothing."

"I have a shirt of mine that she always wore. Will that work?" Isaac nodded and I dug through my suitcase until I found the navy blue t-shirt. I handed it to Isaac and he lifted it to his nose.

Markus rolled out a map and Isaac closed his eyes. His finger darted across the map as he tried to find Zoey. When his finger landed on a part of the map he opened his eyes. "Your princess is here."

"Where's that?" I asked.

"It's the land of the exiled." Miles said quietly. "The vestrians must be hiding your princess there."

"How far away is it?" I asked. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. We can get Merline to transport us. Is she here or is she back in the kingdom?"

"She's here." Ainslie chirped. "She's fun to mess with."

"Why don't you go get her, monkey?" Markus tugged lightly on one of her braids. "Be nice!" He called as she ran out.

"We leave in thirty minutes so I suggest you all pack up your things." I said. Miles, Isaac, and Markus left and Ainslie returned with a pissed off Merline. "I need you to take us here." I pointed to the spot Isaac did on the map. "I need to find Zoey."

"I won't get involved with this war." Merline said. "I'll take you there and I will pick you up in two days. If you're not back where I left you when time's up, I won't be coming back."

I nodded. "Agreed. Ainslie, go get everyone. It's time to go." They all came back in with their backpacks strapped to their backs and we held onto Merline. A whoosh of air shot in my face and when I looked up we weren't in the training facility anymore. "Merline, are we-" When I turned around to look she was gone. I skimmed the area and we were at the edge of a forest. In front was a giant stone castle. I'm sure Zoey's in there. "We'll stay the night and tomorrow we'll make a more detailed plan."

Markus and Isaac set up three tents and Miles sat over by me at the fire I built. "We'll get her home." He said.

"I know, I-" I didn't finish my sentence because Zoey's voice filled my head.

"I love you Logan, more than anything. Please don't close yourself off for the people that love you. I miss you so much and I know you will find me. Please don't give up, because I am fighting for you. I need you Logan." Her voice echoes in my head. "Please come find me."

I am. I will. I'm fighting for you, Zoey. I will get you back. You and the baby. We're going to be okay. I promise you.

I looked over at Miles, knowing he can put images into my head. "Did you do that?"

He shook his head. "I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do anything."

"Get some rest, soldiers." I said then crawled into my tent. We'll be okay, Zoey. I'm right here. I need you back, Zo. I can't be alone anymore. I can feel it. The emptiness. It's trying to pull me back into that dark pit but I'm fighting so hard against it. Just for you. I love you to the moon and back and around the world infinite times, Zoey. I'll find you soon, baby. I promise.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

The guard got me some medicine to ease some of the pain my baby was causing. My stomach was huge now. The guard had to get me some new clothes as well. He was kind to me in this situation. The sweet baby was kicking on my stomach and I held my hand against it. "Your daddy is such a wonderful man. He will take good care of you and he will love you so much." I tell the baby.

Tears come to my eyes with the pain. This is the only downside. What if Logan is not here soon? I need him to be here. I am trying to be strong, but I need him so much. I can't do this without him. I am fighting sickness every second and also tears. I am just glad that the last few months I have not been getting hurt lately, it is great. Everything else is crap. My sweet baby needs to be healthy.

Days pass and the pains gets worse. I am crying out in pain for this child. "This baby cannot come right now." I tell the guard. "Logan has to be here. I cannot do this without him." I cry. I let out another scream.

"The baby is not going to come right now." He says, trying to make me feel better.

"What if the baby is born early? What if it does not make it?" I cry. What if my baby dies, without every seeing their daddy. I sob again, more this time. This baby could be coming at any time and I cannot do this alone. I can't. I can't even sleep alone, but having a baby alone, that is impossible.

I start to panic, my breath becomes short. The guard comes over and looks into my eyes. "Calm down." He controls my mind. "You need to relax."

My breathing slows and my body is limp. "Tell my husband to hurry." I say, tears stream down my face.

My head hangs low and I wrap my hands around my stomach. Words can not explain the number of emotions running through me. Love, worry, pain, hate, terror and many other things. I could not handle it. It was such an overwhelming feeling. I needed him and I needed him now.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:27 am
thelostone says...

Logan

I woke up early in the morning and woke up the others. Today is the day. Today we're going to get Zoey back. "Okay, lets go over the plan." I said. "Miles, you're going to do your thing on the guards at the gate. Make them think we're just other guards."

"But we aren't." Ainslie, who was clinging onto Markus's back, said. "What are you going to do about that?"

"Once we get inside he'll spread the illusion. He and Markus will take turns but we need to be careful. Markus's victims will know we aren't one of them."

"What about his body?" Ainslie asked. "I'm going to stay with him. He can be hurt while he's in someone else's head. If someone hurts his body too much he won't be able to come back."

"I'm going to come back, Ains." Markus assured her. "But you're right, you should stay here with my body. I don't want you to get hurt."

"The likeliness of that happening is very slim." She smirked. "I'm trying to make sure all of the odds are in our favor but it's hard. I've never had this many variables to juggle before."

"You'll do fine." I said. "Alright, so Markus you will need to take the mind of the guard in charge of Zoey's cell. We need him to unlock the door for us." He nodded and I continued. "Let's do this."

"Let's save the princess!" Ainslie pumped her fist in the air and slid off of Markus's back.

"Markus, you first." I said. He closed his eyes and promptly fainted. Ainslie hovered over his body and shooed us away.

"Go!" She urged.

Miles, Isaac, and I ran towards the castle. Miles's eyebrows knitted together in concentration as we approached the castle. The guards didn't even look twice. "Here's where it gets difficult." Miles whispered. "I don't know how many people I can keep under this illusion. We need to find her fast."

Isaac sniffed the air and pointed down a dark chamber. "She's down here." We followed him and sure enough there was a cell. There were no bars, just a big cement door. The guard standing next to the door leaned over and for a moment I thought we were caught.

"It's Markus." He hissed. "Here. Be fast, as soon as I leave this guy we're doomed. He knows we're imposters." He handed me the key and I jiggled it into the key hole. It unlocked with a click and swung open. Zoey was sitting on the floor, clutching her stomach. Her hair was knotted and her eyes were swollen from the tears. When she saw me she gasped and rushed towards me. Fresh tears streamed down her face but she was still my beautiful wife.

"I knew you'd find me." She mumbled and threw her arms around me.

"Your highness," Miles said. "We need to go, now. My illusion is wearing off." I grabbed Zoey's hand and we ran out of the castle. We kept running until we reached the tents. Markus was just beginning to sit back up and Ainslie helped him the rest of the way.

"Merline is here." Isaac said. I whipped around and there she was. She curtsied at Zoey then we all grabbed hands and she teleported us back to the castle. I lead Zoey up to her bedroom and as soon as I closed the door behind us I kissed her enough to make up for the last months. I tasted salt on her lips and I pulled away to see she was crying.

"I'm just so happy we're together again." She sniffed and smiled. "I missed you so much, Logan."

"I missed you more." I said. I looked down at her protruding stomach and gently placed my hands on it. "Hi there. This is your Daddy. I love you and your mommy very much."

"We're going to have a baby!" Zoey laughed lightly before kissing me again.

"We're going to have a baby!" I repeated then continued to hold Zoey. I'm never going to let her go.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 pm
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

I held tight to Logan for a while just needed to touch him, to feel safe again. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. "I am going to go shower." I say. "Please don't leave."

"I am never going to leave you." He says. I slowly get up and head into the bathroom. I take a quick, but productive shower. I just wanted to get out and be near Logan. I was so happy to be back with my husband. I get out and get into one of his t-shirts. It was sill not tight, but it was not as use as it use to be. I put on a pair of yoga pants, braid my wet hair and walk out to Logan.

I walk out and see Logan is not there. "Logan, Logan!" I beginning to panic.

He rushes to me from the closet and I wrap my arms around him. "I am here, babe." He says, rubbing my back. "You are safe now, you don't have to worry."

I bury my face in his chest and I sigh. "I know, I'm sorry." I say.

"You don't have to be sorry." He say, kissing the top of my wet head.

He leads me over to the bed and a lady in waiting brings us some food. I needed that food. It was not water for soup or stale bread. It was real food and our little baby started kicking. I grab Logan's hand and put it on my stomach. He smiles and kisses my stomach and then my lips. "I am so happy we are having this baby." He says.

I smile and curl into him. "I was so worried you would not be happy." I say.

"Why?" He ask, taking his face in his hands.

"Just me being worried." I tell him.

"Never think that. I love you so much and I will do anything to make you happy." He tells me.

"I love you too!." I tell him. "You are so, so wonderful." I say. I lay my head on his chest and feel comfortable with his arms locked around me. "What are we going to name our baby?" I ask.

He thinks. "If it is a girl, Bella or.." He begins but I cut him off.

"I like that name." I say.

"Then Bella it is." He smile, kissing my nose. "If it is a boy..." He thinks.

"I like the name Finn or.." But he cuts me off.

"I like that name." He says and I kiss his nose like he did me. He rubs my stomach and our baby kicks like crazy. I smile and then from, feel water in the bed and lots of pain. "What's wrong." He asks.

"Logan, the baby is coming." I whisper, unable to speak louder.

"I know." He says, confused.

"Now!" I say. "The baby is coming now!"
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 am
thelostone says...

Logan

"Now?" I gulped. Zoey nodded and clutched her stomach. She groaned in pain and I ripped open the door. "Lia!" I called. "Someone, hurry! The baby's coming!"

Lia, and Haven rushed up the stairs and dropped to their knees next to Zoey. "Deep breaths, okay?" Lia coached.

A contraction rippled through Zoey and she crushed my hand. She cried out and sweat began to drip down her face.

"You're doing great, sweetie." Haven smiled and helped her sit up. "Next one I want you to curl your chin under your head and push as hard as you can, alright?"

Zoey's eyes swam with tears and I wasn't sure if it was the pain, fear, or realization that we'll be parents soon. I kissed her hand and stroked it with my thumb. "You can do this, Zo."

She nodded and the next contraction hit her. She did what Haven said and pushed. She screamed in agony and my heart raced. Is it supposed to be hurting her this much? "W-what can I do?" I asked, desperate.

"Just keep trying to comfort her, Logan." Lia said. "There's not much else we can do."

I nodded and turned back to Zoey. "I love you so much." I whispered. "It's almost over. Keep being strong." She mustered a smile and it quickly fell. Her face scrunched up in pain and she curled up to push again.

"It's almost out!" Lia shouted. "Come on, Zoey. Ohp, the head's out!"

"Just a little bit more!" Haven encouraged and Zoey pushed again. Tears trickled down her face and with a couple more heaves the baby was out.

"It's a boy!" Haven held him up for us to see. He was covered in god knows what but he was perfect. His sharp cry rang throughout the room and Zoey squeezed my hand lightly. She looked up at me tired but happy. She gave me a small smile and murmured,

"Finn."

"Finn." I repeated and kissed her forehead. "That was amazing. You did great." Lia took our son away to clean him off and I untangled Zoey's hair with my fingers. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep. Shortly after, Lia brought Finn back wrapped in a blanket and handed him to me.

"We'll leave you three alone." Lia smiled then headed towards the door.

"I know you and Zoey will make great parents." Haven added before leaving with Lia.

I looked down at the tiny little boy asleep in my arms. Small tufts of light brown hair sat of his head and his cheeks were perfect and plump. This is my son. I'm a father. "Hi, Finn." I whispered. "I'm your daddy." I traced the features of his face and continued talking softly to him. "I promise I won't leave you, Finn. You or your mommy. We're a family and nothing is going to come between that. I love you so much, Finn. I usually don't like surprises but you were a surprise and I wouldn't change a thing. You know, I didn't have a very good father. He loved me, but he wasn't good at being a dad. Me? I'm going to be the best dad I can be because I knows what it feels like to not have one. You're one very lucky boy, Finn. Your mommy and daddy love you very very much and they're going to do everything in their power to keep you safe and healthy."

Zoey yawned and reached out to take Finn's tiny hand in hers. "Look, Finn." I said. "This is your mommy."

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

Logan sits in the bed with our sweet baby and I lean on his shoulder to look at the baby. "Hello, Finn. I'm your mommy and I am going to do everything to take care of you. You have the best daddy in the world, though. I love you both so very much and I would do anything for the both of you." I smile.

"You have the best mommy in the world, Finn." Logan says, kissing his head and then mine.

Lia snuck in and brought all the things we need. Bottles, milk (some how they made it better for the babies) , diapers all that good stuff. I got up and got a bottle ready for Finn and went back over to the bed. "My turn!" I whisper, so happy.

"I guess you can hold our baby." He laughs. He gently hands Finn to me and I feed him the bottle. I smile as I hold the tiny, tiny baby in my arms and cuddle him. He was so wonderful, so perfect and he was our baby. Logan was my husband and we had a baby. It was perfect. Life was perfect.

I lay my head on Logan's shoulder and smile at this amazing moment. "I love you, both of you." He says.

"I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you Zoey, but I do." He smiles.

"I never thought I would be okay with you loving someone else, but in this case it means the world." I smile kissing him.

"I love you too." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

Finn finishes his bottle quickly and I pat softly on his back to burp him. After that, I can't help but smiling at him. He made the cutest little baby sounds that made my heart melt. He held on to Logan's thumb and I just cannot help the grin on my face. It was not the same kind of happy feeling I had when Logan and I got married, but it was just as wonderful.

I think for a moment and then turn my head to Logan. "Okay, so when you married me, you became a prince. When what does that make, Finn?" I ask.

He looks and then shakes his head. "I don't know." He says. "What made you think of that?"

I shrug. "Not really sure. I was just thinking about the future." I say. "We are going to rule the kingdom one day, can you believe it?"

"A year ago, no. Today, I would believe just about anything." He says.

I laugh and lay my head on his chest, looking back at our son, Thoughts buzzing through my head.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks, kissing the top of my head and then resting his chin on it.

"Will you promise me something?" I ask.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I want you to promise me that you will never stop loving me. To always look at me like I am the most beautiful person ever even when I feel horrible. I want us to always be in total love for each other no matter what happens." I say. "Will you promise me that?" I ask him.
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 pm
thelostone says...

Logan

"Why, are you doubting us?" I teased lightly. Zoey's cheeks grew pink and she shook her head.

"No. I just-I don't know. I just don't want to be anything less than what we are right now."

"Infinitely in love." I kissed her forehead. "I promise. I will never stop losing my breath every time I see you, I will never stop holding your hand. I will never stop choosing you, babe." I stroked Finn's tiny soft hand. I looked back up at Zoey and said, "You will always be mine and I will always be yours."

Zoey leaned her head on my shoulder and Finn began to wake up. He blinked his big blue eyes and Zoey giggled. "Hi, baby boy."

"Good morning." I whispered.

His small lips parted and he yawned. In my hand, his crinkly satin soft fingers wiggled. There was a gentle knock on the door and it opened. Lia peeked around the door and smiled. "Hey, you guys have visitor." We got up from the bed and Lia handed me a teeny blue hat. "Here. I made it for Finn. Our little prince."

"Thanks, Lia." I carefully put it over his little tufts of hair.

"It's perfect." Zoey gushed. "Thank you so much."

She grinned and lead us downstairs. When we got to the throne room the duchess we sold Lia's dresses to was waiting for us. She was sitting in Charles' throne, obviously enjoying it. When she noticed us walk in she jumped up. Zoey fell behind me as we walked forward to greet her.

"Hello, princess." She flashed us a fake smile. "Don't hide, I won't bite."

"Doubt it." I mumbled so only Zoey could hear. She bit her lip to keep from laughing and stepped out from behind me.

"We weren't properly introduced." She held her hand out and I hesitantly shook it. "I'm Sienna. The duchess."

"Logan." I said. "And this-"

"Oh, I know who you and your wife are." She snapped. "Who I'm interested in meeting is this new prince of ours."

Zoey eyed her but walked closer so Sienna could see Finn. "This is Finn." Zoey said, keeping her voice strong and assertive. "Our son."

Sienna reached out to touch him but Zoey pulled him away. "Well, isn't he just the sweetest?" She smiled another fake smile. "So what are you all going to do now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Charles and Haven are getting up there in age and now you've got a family to take care of. Surely, you'd rather settle down than try to juggle a kid and a kingdom." Sienna sighed. "Naturally, the throne, if you choose to give your full attention to your child, would be handed down to me."

"Are you trying to say we can't give our son all of our attention and run a kingdom at the same time?" Zoey's eyes narrowed.

"All I'm saying is that would be extremely difficult. It might be easier to return to your normal life. The lives you had before all of this."

"Get out." I growled. "Get out of here right now."

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:02 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
"No, wait. I have a few things to say to her." I give Finn to Logan and walk over to her. "Don't underestimate the power that I have over you. Yes, I just had a child and my parents are going to pass sooner rather than later, but kingdom is going to be made better because of the my husband and I. I greet this challange with open arms." I tell her. "Now, please leave. Unless you would like to be removed with force."

"How dare you speak to me that way." She says.
"Know your place, because I can snap my fingres and you will be out of this kingdom." I tell her.
She puts her fake smile on and walks to the doors. "Oh and princess, you need to work on your apperance. Princesses must be beautiful and fit, not blinding and fat." She says as she walks out.
I bite my lip and sit on the throne. Logan sits on his throne with Finn. "Baby? Are you okay?" He asks.
I sigh and try not to cry. "I am trying to be."
"What she said is not true!" He says, taking my hand and kissing it. "You just had a baby! How dare she ever say that? You are still the most beautiful person who ever lived." He tells me. "Please don't let that bitch bring you down."
I nod and his cheek. "What if she is right? What if we are not fit to be king and queen?" I ask.
He sets his hand on the side of my face and pulls me closer. "We are. I promise." he say. "Edward said that and I knew long before he said that." Finn cried a little and Logan hands him to me. "See, Finn gets sad when you are. If we can make something this wonderful, we can do anything."
I look down at out baby and smile when she stops crying. "I love both of you more than anything in the world." I say. I kiss my sweet child's head and then I kiss Logan.
"I love both of you too." I say. Finn gets a little fussy so I get up to go change his diaper. "I will be right back." I tell him.
He nods and kisses me on more time. I get up and bring him into his nusery. It was so cute. I change his diaper and wrap him in a blanket. I look around the room and see pictures of the pictures from the wedding. I take a look at all of them. "Finn, look at us. We are always going to be this happy family." I say. I sing him a song and he falls a sleep. He sleeps a lot.
"Zoey." Logan calls. "Where are you?" He asks for a distance. I was not going to answer him, because I was just going to walk out.
As I do my heart drops. I see him kissing a girl that looks just like me. "Logan!" I cry as he jerks away. I break into a fit of tears and run back into the nusery. I close the door and slide down it. Sitting on the floor and crying. This is how Logan must have felt when Ben kisses me, but I was just so upset.
-Winnie the Pooh

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline