z

Young Writers Society

Irrevocable Love (TaylorLove and TheLostOne)

Reviews: 4
Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 am
thelostone says...

Logan

Zoey takes Finn upstairs and I sighed. She couldn't believe what Sienna said, could she? God, what a bitch. I wait a little while but then decide to find Zoey. She needs to know she still is beautiful. "Zoey?" I called, standing up. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here."

I turn around and Zoey's standing in the door way. She smiled and walked over to meet me. She looped her arm through mine.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked.

"Is who sleeping?"

"Uh, our son?" I looked at her skeptically.

"Right. Finnigan. Yeah he's sleeping." She grinned up at me.

"Finnigan?" I asked. "You mean Finn?"

Her eyes went wide for a moment then she shook her head. "Yeah, Finn. That's what I said."

"No, you said- forget it. It's been a long day." I said. Did she really just call him Finnigan? Maybe she's just tired.

"So I've been thinking about what Sienna said." Zoey sighed. "I think she's right. I think we should pass up the throne."

"Zo, what are you talking about?" I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "We can do this. I know we can. We can do anything as long as we're together." I heard a door open upstairs and I assumed it was Lia. Zoey's head snapped to look behind her then she turned back to me and crashed her lips against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. This kiss was different. It wasn't like all of our others. This one seemed...faked.

"Logan!"

I heard Zoey's voice from upstairs and I instantly pulled away from Zoey. Wait a second, two Zoey's? The door slammed shut and I pushed this Zoey away from me. "Zo?" I asked. She nodded and tried to kiss me again but I moved my head so her lips landed on my cheek. I ran up the stairs into Finn's nursery. When I opened the door another Zoey was curled up in a ball sobbing. She looked up at me and I helped her up. "Zoey? W-what's going on?"

The other Zoey followed me up the stairs and into the nursery. "Logan- what? Who's this?"

I looked back and forth between the two Zoey's. They're identical. I helped the swollen eyed Zoey on her feet and held her cheek in my hand. "Zoey? Is it really you?"

"I'm right here." Second Zoey said, tapping her foot. "Come on, let's go back downstairs. We can deal with this poser later.

"Logan, please!" Other Zoey clasped my arm and kissed me. Her lips touched mine and I knew this was my Zoey. But then.. who was I kissing two minutes ago?
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Reviews: 1
Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

"Logan, it's me. I promise." I say, sobbing.

"I know it's you, baby." He says, pulling me close to him.

The other version of me begins to run, but I use my mind to throw her against the wall. I kiss Logan's neck and walk over to her. "Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm, Zoey." She smiles and I force her harder against the wall. She grunts and then laughs.

I yell for Lia and she came running. She looked confused and I shook my head. "Go get my parents, now." I tell her.

She nods and runs away. "I am going to find out who you are." I tell her. "Then, you will be gone."

My mother and father come rushing to me and look at both of me, confused. "Mom, I want you to tell me who this is." I say. She has the power to take away power, so she going tell me who was pretending to be me. She put her hand on the girl who looked like me. With in a moment, the girl who looked like me was now the bitchy duchess.

"Not a very well thought out plan." I tell her. "I want her out father."

He nods and a few guard take her away. I get out of the crowd and walk into Finn's room, where he is still sound asleep. Logan walks in and rushes to me. I kiss him hard and wrap my arms around him. "I did not like that." I tell him. "I did not like to see you kiss someone else, even if she looked like me."

"I did not like it either." He says, pulling me closer. "I'm sorry."

"It is not your fault." I say, putting my hand on the side of his face.

"It won't happen again. I would never want it to. Only you can create sparks when we kiss. No one else." He tells me.

I smile and kiss him again. "Same with me." I tell him

Finn makes some cute baby noises and wiggles around in his crib. "Hi, baby." Logan says, scooping him up.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I ask, kissing his head.

"I still cannot believe that this is our baby boy." Logan smiles.

"I know, it is pretty wonderful." I say.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author