z

Young Writers Society

Want to be Wolfy's Partner??

Reviews: 2
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 pm
WolfytheWriter says...

I am going to be writing a Series called "The Werewolf Warrior". So here's a bit of the story:

A Friend-less, Anthropomorphic Siberian Husky named Jasmine starts her first day of high school. Unfortunately, her weight issues seem to give her a hard time. And to make it worse, in a world of anthros, she is the ONLY husky attending Colorado High.

Her father was taken by cancer when she was only five. Now she lives with her estranged mother in a small suburban neighborhood. At the end of her fist day at 'hell', she decides to take a walk in a field not too far from the school. As she runs, a beast takes over and she soon finds herself in the body of a hazelnut colored werewolf. To make it all a little weirder for her, an even larger werewolf who calls himself "Master Korridorr" takes her to a completely new planet called Terrador, a werewolf paradise.

Jasmine learns that she is 'The Werewolf Warrior', the most powerful werewolf who controls all elements. She agrees to the commitment and begins her three years of Werewolf training. Once training is complete, she stumbles upon a book and learns of the beast on the other side of the world known as Carlile and runs away to defeat him.

In this story, an underdog will become a hero for a parallel universe and learn what she really is. If you want to know more about this story, go to my portfolio and read 'The Werewolf Warrior: Heads Up'. I would LOVE some help on this. I will put up a chapter a week and will try to be online a much as possible. Chat with me for more details :smt024 .

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:42 am
AmourDevorant says...

A husky husky. I see what you did there.

I wouldn't make a very good partner, I'm mulling over one of my own ideas for a StoryBook here and trying not to go crazy -.- But I'll keep an eye out for your stuff :D
忍ぶれど色にいでにけりわが恋はものや思ふと人の問ふまで
― 平兼盛

“If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray,
remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.”
― Kvothe, in The Name of the Wind

What were the use of my creation if I were entirely contained here?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 am
Omni says...

I'd love to help you out! Just give me a poke, or a nudge, or a push, or a shove, whatever floats your boat unless it sinks
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing