z

Young Writers Society

wanted:writing partner

Reviews: 2
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm
stayingstrong says...

Here is a place to find that person in your life who's gonna help you write!!! Post your story and then what would be your ideal writing partner. Here I will go first:

My story is about a 17 yr old named Beth. It is sometime in the future not sure what year but between 2020-2030. She lives in a 3 rooms apartment and lives alone. Then she meets Alice a blonde girl who soon becomes a close friend. ( they both love poetry and riding bikes) But Beth is hiding some deep dark secrets, she is a cutter and anorexiac. She is the way she is because she has never experienced the love within a family and only has a distant memory of a mother. When Beth thinks shes :D :D had enough of life someone appears which will change her life forever.want to know more PM me.

My ideal writing partner would be funny, but a great writer someone around my age (15).
Thanks for reading, hope you find a writing partner!!
Don't lose hope. (You never know what tomorrow will bring)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

There is a thread for this so the rest of this doesn't get bogged down by posts like this. It's under In need of a partner. That way when a thread dies the section isn't full of posts like this and is only full of stories themselves.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper