z

Young Writers Society

wanted:writing partner

Reviews: 2
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm
stayingstrong says...

Here is a place to find that person in your life who's gonna help you write!!! Post your story and then what would be your ideal writing partner. Here I will go first:

My story is about a 17 yr old named Beth. It is sometime in the future not sure what year but between 2020-2030. She lives in a 3 rooms apartment and lives alone. Then she meets Alice a blonde girl who soon becomes a close friend. ( they both love poetry and riding bikes) But Beth is hiding some deep dark secrets, she is a cutter and anorexiac. She is the way she is because she has never experienced the love within a family and only has a distant memory of a mother. When Beth thinks shes :D :D had enough of life someone appears which will change her life forever.want to know more PM me.

My ideal writing partner would be funny, but a great writer someone around my age (15).
Thanks for reading, hope you find a writing partner!!
Don't lose hope. (You never know what tomorrow will bring)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

There is a thread for this so the rest of this doesn't get bogged down by posts like this. It's under In need of a partner. That way when a thread dies the section isn't full of posts like this and is only full of stories themselves.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman