No votes
100%

Total votes : 2

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:17 am
elysian says...

Dakota Grace Blake
I walked into the dungeon. Apparently there was a new peasant that was soon to work whithen the Palace. I went down the dark grungy hallways to find cell 31. I go to the right and find myself standing in front of the most handsome peasant I have ever seen"Greetings sir." I said in my most pleasant lady-like voice"The proper name is William Doyle, William James Doyle." He said looking strait forward with his piercing green eyes."Pleasure"
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 am
View Likes
ilovegeeks says...

William James Doyle
I turned around to finish working. The most attractive women almost rudely ran into me today. I was to stuburn to ask her name but now I'm way to curious not to find out. when i turned back around i notice she was still standing there. "oh... may i ask your name?" i asked in a polite but irritated tone. "Yes sir." she said smiling. "my name is Dakota Grace Blake." "Oh." i say turning around as if I dont care, although i can't fool myslef... that may be the most beautiful name I've heard in ages.
The futures not the past... unless you want it to be.

275 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm
elysian says...

Dakota Grace Blake

I tell the handsome peasant to be in my room by four o'clock sharp. I turned and walked away. I didn't want to, but I had to. Daddy would kill me if I fell for a peasant! Bu I still met him in my room by four. "come in William." I said. I had a maids put him in better clothes and wash him up. He looked even more beautiful today. U welcomed him as I sent my maids off for two cups of tea. " So William, how did you end up in my palace?" I asked. " Well, I have been to many kingdoms. I just got transferred here." he told me. I started to have a big panic in my head. What if he leaves before anything can happen?!? I straightened up as the maids brought in tea and smiled warmly. "thankyou." I said. But just then my dad, the King, come in the doors.

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:54 pm
View Likes
ilovegeeks says...

William James Doyle
"What are you doing in here peasant?" Her dad asked rudely. "Oh sorry sir, I was just checking to see if anything needed fixing in here, I'll be leaving now." i said covering up for Dakota. She flashed me a look and i walked out. "Wow she's really trying to get murdered isn't she" i thought as i was walking away. I was heading to the kitchen to work on the stove when her brother walked in. "greetings sir" i say polietly not wanting any more men in the house disliking me. "hello, can i help you with any thing"
My eye's got wide as i realized what he just asked me.

275 Reviews

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 pm
elysian says...

Dakota Grace Blake

"Honey I told you all peasants are to be working if they are in one of the main rooms." my father reminded me. "He was daddy! he was going to tell my dresser that my dress was ripped but then he sewed it himself so I thanked him with some tea!" I lied. I didn't want my father to send him away. I think I AM in love with him.

I went to my room to check my perfume, hair, and makeup. I have told William to meet me at 8:00. I was longing to see his face and hear his voice once more.

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:10 pm
ilovegeeks says...

William James Doyle

"Um, no but thank you" I said with confusion in my eyes. Dakota's brother just smiled and walked out. "What just happened?" I thought. "since when is a royal kind enough to ask a peasant if they needed help?" My mind lingered on that thought for a while until I realized I had to meet Dakota at 8. I shot a glance at the antique clock at the wall. It read 6:32. How rude of me would it be if I didn't show up with a gift? I want so badly to get Dakota something. Which means Ill need to come up with an excuse to go to town.

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind