z

Young Writers Society

falling for your bestfriend.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:15 am
View Likes
ilovegeeks says...

I walk out of the house and grab my scooter from the front yard. I tried to be quite to avoid one question... Where are you going? I start it up and as soon as i hop on I heard the front door open. I took off as fast as I could. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I ignored it so i could use the excuse I couldn’t here it!
Here I am. At his house. Chase. He called me over because he wanted to talk, and I'm crossing my fingers that its something I’ve been wanting to talk about for almost a year now.
The futures not the past... unless you want it to be.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:25 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

I knock on his door. I was sweating and smelled bad so I squirted some of my pocket perfume on. Usually I never care how I smell, but I did when I was around Chase. He opened the door. His crystal clear blue eyes made my heart skip a beat. He combed his fingers through his hair. " hey come in." he said. I walked through his door into his nice and cool house. I followed him to his room. "sooo why did you call me over?" I asked. He started to sweat. He looked hesitant. "oh, just to hang out." my heart sank to the floor.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 am
View Likes
ilovegeeks says...

i could tell by the way his face crinkled that he was nervous and that he didn't call me over just to hang out. I twiddled my thumbs and looked around searching for a conversation starter. "sooo, what do you want to do?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat. "Well um.... we could um...." he stutterd. "No really, what's up? why am i here? and why are you so nervous?" i asked frustrated.

275 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 am
View Likes
elysian says...

"Uh,um" he said choking on his words. "out with it!" I said. " Chase!!! Tell Bridget her mom called telling her to go home. Now. She sounded mad." Chase's mom called. "Bye, I'll call" he said. As I walked out the door I mumbled "yeah right" and slammed his door. I ran out the house with tears flooding my eyes. I raced home knowing the one question I was avoiding would soon be unadvoidable. I put my scooter in the garage and walked into the house. My mother was standing there with her hands placed firmly on her hips. Then came the words. "where have you been."

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 am
View Likes
ilovegeeks says...

"chases" i yelled walking to my room. "What did i tell you about going to his house, i dont like you around him" she said. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BIG DEAL MOM, HE'S JUST MY FRIEND, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WHY WONT YOU TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE HIM?" I scream back. "honey i just..." she stutterd. "yeah whatever i muttered back going into my room slamming my door. when i got in my room i wiped the tears off my face and plopped down on my bed. catching my breath and trying not to cry i dosed off into and uneasy sleep.

275 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

When I woke up there were 6 missed calls from Chase. I threw my phone back on the bed. I would not talk to him until he told me. I still crossed my fingers for the words I wanted to come out of his mouth. I grabbed a piece of bacon and said "bye mom" and ran out to my skateboard. I decided to take my skateboard rather than my bike or scooter so I could think, with my hands free. I got to school and I picked up my skateboard and headed in to the school. I looked for my locker number 1331. When I did my combination a white paper fell out. It had green hand writing on it. I unfolded it carefully. Right there it said to meet him by the track at lunch.

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:35 pm
ilovegeeks says...

"he just won't give up will he" i thought. I gave in. at lunch time i walked to the track. He was sitting in the grass playing with a leave. I slowly walked up and sat next to him. "yeah?" i asked. He looked around, he looked like he was trying to catch his breath. I started to stand up and walk away but he grabbed my hand. "Wait" was all he could get out. I sat back down and looked at him. "Why is it so hard for you to talk to me." I whispered now just exhausted. He grabbed my hand. "I dont know, maybe its because i like you so much". I shiver... he just said the words I've been waiting to hear.

275 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:56 am
elysian says...

His face turned red and he smiled. " That's what you've been trying to tell me?" I asked. "yeah, for about a year now." he chuckled and I smiled. "why did you just tell me now?" I asked, excited to hear he had liked me this whole time. "just like yesterday, I was nervous. I didn't know how to say it. All I know is right when I met you your brown eyes melted like chocolate and your personality is amazing and I fell in love with you and your laugh." he smiled. The sun beating down on the most perfect moment. And just to spoil it the bell rang. He stood up, letting go of my hand. "See you after school?" Chase asked. "if it's possible, yes"

formally lylas.

19 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm
ilovegeeks says...

my whole stomach flipped. I didn't even know what to think but right now i couldn't stop smiling. I finaly got what i wanted. the guy of my dreams. ugh i cant even imagine what after school will be like.
After school i found him and said "lets hang out" not caring what mom thought. We didn't go to his house because then mom would call and his mom would tell me to go home and the whole moment would be ruined. so we went to the park. "I've liked you this whole time to." i said to him blushing. well we will have to see what happends he said smiling.

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende