z

Young Writers Society

Need a partner?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 am
crossroads says...

Hi. Sorry for random falling out of nowhere, lol
I don't even know if you've already started this somewhere, but anyway..
I just wanted to say, as far as my understanding of the topic goes, that the world of AP would probably have something of the projector's mind in it - like, pieces of memories and such, even if the world wasn't shaped by her (maybe it may have fragments of every person who has ever passed through)..
Also, I think it may be a good idea to have more characters, as you may need someone to tell what's happening in the real world with her body (which stayed behind), unless the time is not passing here as fast as it does there (which is also a good explanation, believable if you look at the fact of how long dreams really last), and maybe even have an enemy or such in either of the realities..
Again, apologies for interrupting, please continue with your interesting idea and ignore my thoughts if you've already came up with your own ^_^

Aria
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 am
Trinity9001 says...

Thanks for the advice Aria, we'll definitively take it into consideration. And no, we haven't started it. I don't think Sidereaquila, gets notifications for the forums either. Thanks again ^.^
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh