z

Young Writers Society

Need partner for Co-founding SB

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm
Sourdude16 says...

I have started up 2 SB's that are running pretty well right now and am interested in starting a 3rd

In the 3rd I am interested in writing it as a Co-Authorship Storybook, as in me and 1 or 2 other people deciding on any restrictions, storyplot, answering of questions, etc. in which there will be equal ruling of the SB.

This SB I would like to try and make fictional involving something strange and out of the ordinary, so I need people who are very creative.

The reason I am posting here is I need to find the 1 or 2 people to work with and then after I have decided I will message who I have decided on. Please list some factors of writing history(i.e. the amount of storybooks participated in(and stayed in), current storybook status(how many storybooks are you partipating in now), and how much total writing you have done.

After I have messaged the 1 or 2 people, I will close this thread and start a DT for me and the 1 or 2 co-authors.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

I wouldn't mind co-authoring an SB. I would actually prefer it, as I find things run smoother when there's two people in charge, however opposite it sounds. Reading over what you'd like in this SB, I might have the beginnings of some ideas...one in particular that could be molded to fit your exact requirements, though it does need another's insight.

I've participated in several storybooks, more than I could count probably, and have only dropped out of two, three at the most, because of school related issues that transpired in early August. The latter wouldn't be a problem now though. I'm in four or five SBs as of now, but two are my own and are quickly dying, one is yours, and the other two have yet to begin. I've been writing as long as I can remember, but it really started to kick up about six years ago.

I hope this suffices. Thank you for the opportunity.

~ Rocky
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

12 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm
Sourdude16 says...

Alright, I am a little anxious to get started and I haven't had many responses yet. I think on Friday will be the final decision. I will post on this thread on who the co-writer is on Friday.
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

12 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm
Sourdude16 says...

Ok time for my people for Co-Storybooking.

TheLuckyTurtle, you are obviously the person I have chosen to help. Thanx for considering and here is the link for the DT.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95650

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare