z

Young Writers Society

Need a Co-writer who is a good editor as well.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am
JayBlu says...

I thought of the name being Heavenrai Millenium. In simple terms of explaining, It's about Theo James, being a guy who lost his mother, father, and younger sister when his five brothers, (four older, one younger) murdered them in cold blood but spared his life for reasons Theo doesn't know. Moving on to when he turns 19, he's attending community college now since he dropped out of high school. He's at his home one night when a beast which is later found out to be a Daegan (Demon), attacks his home, and injures him. Theo then discovers that he's not entirely the normal human being when a Sword appears from the sky to kill the Daegan and then Theo realizes he's the owner of it when it seems to speak to him in a voice only he hears. He finds out, that somehow he's human, but yet a Heavenrai as well. Heavenrai were never alive, but never dead either, and they defend humanity from the Daegan. It is an unseen war that is not meant for humanity to know of. Among the mystery of Theo being human, but also a Heavenrai which is neither alive nor dead, why does Theo's weapon speak to him when that is not a normal characteristic of a Heavenrai's weapon. Along with this, a hidden anger between certain factions of the Heavenrai is beginning to split the alliance that has held since the dawn of humanity and the Daegan

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am
Shady says...

Hey Jay!

You've got an interesting idea here. I've never co-wrote, so this may not work very smoothly, but I'm willing to give it a try if you are. :D

PM if you want to co-write, and let me know what you had in mind for a partnership.

~Shady 8)

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour