Blackened Moonlight (Taken)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:21 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Chapter Two: The Catacombs of The Underworld

Ana Moonlight

We fell though darkness until I finally landed, thankfully hands first instead of face first. I finally stood after some groaning from the shock in my hands, I could check if they were bleeding or not because I couldn't even see my hands in front of me. It was just that dark in here, I heard some moaning near by and must have been Luke who luckily survived the fall. It was a long way down, I pulled my bag off my back and pulled out the lantern and quickly realize its useless without any matches. I threw the useless thing away and stood, trying my best to see three feet in front of me, the groans soon stop as I wait for a few seconds before finally speaking.

"Luke? Luke!" I call out.

"Over here!" He replies.

I feel around and soon felt the walls I walk forward, mainly feeling around so I don't fall into another pit. But soon crash right into something or someone, I put my hand in front of me and felt Luke's clock.

"Luke?" I ask.

"Right in front of you." He said.

"I hope you have someway to see in front of us, cause that lantern is useless without any matches." I said.

"Unfortunately no, looks like were walking in darkness." He said.

We moved though the darkness, it stank, it was dark and at times we stepped in puddles of water as we did. Needless to say. This sucked badly as walked though it, rats ran by as we stepped though the darkness, as I thought about our escape and what Hades had said about Luke having to of escaped before. I was getting curious about his past and it got the best of me, I built up the nerve to finally ask what Hades had meant.

"So, what did Hades mean by "didn't work out last time"?" I asked.

I could hear him sigh and something told me that I hit a sore spot in his life, but I awaited him to finally tell his backstory, if he would tell me.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:38 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Luke

The fall seems everlasting until my feet slam into solid ground. Shots of pain whip up my legs as I stumble backwards into another ditch. Swearing under my breath, I rub my ankles and throw my cloak off, it torn from the fall.

"Luke? Luke!" Ana calls out.

"Over here," I reply in a groan.

I hear movement above and take a deep breath. After the pain in my legs stop, I pull myself to stand only to have something or someone crash into me. I swear some more and wince as my head slams into the dirt.

This better freaking pay off.

"Luke?" Ana asks.

There's a slight tugging on my cloak, which is somehow tangled around me again.

"Right in front of you," I reply.

More like below you...

She moves off of me and I stand, dusting myself off. Wonderful, just wonderful. Stuck in the catacombs with a sore ankle and a misfit.

"I hope you have some way to see in front of us, 'cause that lantern is useless without any matches," she says.

"Unfortunately, no. Looks like we're walking in darkness," I say.

Taking a deep breath, I make sure my sword is still attached to my hip and start walking, aware of her in step beside me. The thought of her carrying the bag doesn't even cross my mind, nor does her lack of complaining about it. I suppose it would be the gentlemen-like thing to do, taking the bag from her, but my ankle throbs with each step and she doesn't falter at all.

After stepping in numerous puddles of unknown goo and dodging filthy rats as they bolt out in front of us, someone finally decides to speak.

"So, what did Hades mean by 'didn't work out last time'?" Ana asks.

I sigh and clench my fists, tightening my jaw at the question. The memory flashes before my eyes and the scar on my face burns from phantom pains. Subconsciously, I bring a hand up to it and swallow. I close my eyes for a moment before answering.

"I don't wish to explain that right now," I tell her, "Let's focus on getting out of here instead."

Silence overcomes us again and I sigh, wishing I didn't have the inconceivable need to make conversation with this girl. If only her eyes were as silver down here with no light as they were back in the Underworld...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

The walk though the darkness was long and boring, since silence had overtaken us since Luke doesn't trust me or hes to scared to tell me. I suppose I was no better considering I didn't trust him much either, as much as I hated it, I had my mothers morals implemented into me. Which meant I don't fall for stupid boy tricks as easily as some others girls might, which was a good thing don't get me wrong, but there are times that they can be really bothersome for when I can trust a guy. I drew my sword and stabbed and failed as they run away, I take it in hand as I soon hear Lukes voice.

"Your not one of those girls who scream at rats are you?" He said.

"No, its just, there starting to annoy me." I said.

"Don't go stabbing everything in the dark now, we can barely see even if the swords..." His voice trails off.

I can see him draw his sword, the light from it barely lighting a small section of his body up, he holds it close to his face and I can see a small part of it but it still wasn't enough to do any good. I pick up my sword and soon sheath it, Luke doing the same. Walking a long narrow and really dark hallway, you would have thought we send an end by now, mainly surprised that we haven't ran into any trouble yet. But we proceeded along, until II finally saw a light ahead it looked like torch and it would be very welcomed. I ran over to it and saw it really is a torch, about time to I was getting tired from walking in the dark all this time.

"I'll take the torch, so you don't burn yourself." He said.

"Oh, you think your any better?" I ask wanting to punch him.

"Let's just focus on getting out of here alright?" He said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:14 pm
View Likes

Luke

She presses no further about my past, so silence overcomes us. Does she really expect me to answer those kinds of questions? We just met... What kind of child of Artemis expects ultimate trust when it's not mutual? I glance at her, or where I suppose she is, every so often just out of curiosity. Would she ever trust me? Artemis and her hunters viewed men as unreliable and lesser beings...Would that have transferred down to her?

A few more rats scurry across us, snickering their high pitched squeals, and Ana draws her sword. She flails and stabs at the air, from the sound of it, but hits nothing as the rats bolt away.

"You're not one of those girls who scream at rats, are you?" I ask.

"No, it's just, they're starting to annoy me," she replies.

"Don't go stabbing everything in the dark now," I tell her. Especially since I'm right beside you... "We can barely see even if the swords..."

I trail off, an idea popping into my mind. Drawing my own sword, I find that some of the light that is down here reflects off of it. I move it around, to see if holding it certain ways would increase the light, but it's to no avail. Ana sheaths her sword and I do the same, huffing a sigh.

We continue along our way, the tunnel we're in never ending, and return to silence. Something's up. We should have run into a monster or Hades would have sent his ghouls down by now. This is too easy...

Catching sight of a torch, Ana runs forward and sighs in relief. I hurry to follow and take it off the holster before she could, the sparks that fall onto my hands not bothering me at all as they automatically switch to ash.

"I'll take the torch, so you don't burn yourself," I say.

"Oh, and you think you're any better?" she asks, obviously irritated by this action.

Yeah, I do actually, seeing as I'm right at home with fire and ash.

"Let's just focus on getting out of here, alright?" I respond, shaking my head and looking around.

The walls around us tremble and I freeze, thinking we probably should have left the torch where it was...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

The walls tremble and I hear a loud noise in the distance, I look at Luke and we both had the same idea.

"Run!" We both said at once.

We bolted down the long narrow hallway, running as fast as possible. Luke was in front of me as we ran the noise catching up to us, for the last five minutes, I thought we were doomed. But I soon saw a light ahead of us that looked like an exit, we didn't hesitate to push harder to get out alive, the sound was odd the more I listened the less it sounded like the place was collapsing. We soon came to the clearing where light shines down, from the roof as we fell in. I fell into a huge pile of bones, I soon struggle out frightened and scared out of my mind from falling into it I look around and saw a huge pile of ash that Luke soon busted free of.

"Whoa." I said looking at him.

"What?" He replied.

He grabs something from his hood, it looks like an old bone but it soon turns to dust as he held it. Shakes himself to free the clock free of the ash, he soon walks over to me, as I realize he wasn't going to offer a hand. I pull myself from the pile as I checked myself for any stray bones, once done I look at him annoyed he wasn't going to be a gentleman.

"Gentleman much?" I said mockingly.

The hissing sound from earlier, is extremely close now as a shadowy figure pops out of the hole in the wall that we came out of and lands in the middle of the room, as the figure stands and turns to us. The figure was a young man, probably in his late twenties, he wore a green uniform with a bell hop cap from some sort of hotel. I looked to Luke to see what he would say but the man spoke first, in a obedient tone like he done this for years.

"How may I help you today, Mr and Mrs." He says.

"We don't need help, we need a way out of here." Luke says.

"Well, Mr. Luke, rest assured that I can provide an exit for you and Ms. Ana. But first I suggest you take a rest first and fill your belly's, and rest to, I know how tired you two must be from all that running." He says offering us a plate of what it looks like pink lotuses on the dish.

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Luke

"Run!" we say in unison.

We bolt to the left, down a narrow tunnel, and have no intention of stopping. The noise seems to be chasing us, whether it just be paranoia or something is actually on our tails, and that fact only speeds us up. I end up in front of Ana, slightly faster than she.

Well...it's probably not the nicest thing to do, but who said I was nice?

A light comes into view and I flash a smile, pumping my legs to push me faster towards it. Just when we get to it, the ground beneath us - or is is a roof...? - collapses and we fall with it. I land on a pile of sharp and bulky items before my power instinctively diminishes them to ash. Shaking my head, I blink to see the light shining down on us and my whole body covered in the ash I'd created.

Ana struggles to get out of a pile of bones she fell in, looking terrified at the thought of the pieces once belonging to another being.

"Whoa," she says, her eyes set on me.

"What?" I look at her, annoyed by the whole situation.

I pull something out of my hood, standing, and barely get to see it's a bone before it turns to ash in my hands. Dusting myself off, I walk over to her but don't offer a hand.

What if it turns her to ash? What if it's not under control just yet?

She pulls herself from the pile and stands, checking for any lose bones on her. When she's finished, she looks at me and I clearly see how irritated she is by my action...or lack of.

"Gentleman much?" she mocks.

I roll my eyes and open my mouth to answer before the hissing sound returns. A dark figure pops from the wall and lands in the middle of the room on his feet, unscathed. It takes me a moment, and some serious blinking, to realize he looks only about seven or so years older than me and that he's dressed as a bellhop.

What hotel did we fall into? The Deranged Inn?

I'm about to ask him who he is and where we are before he cuts me off.

"How may I help you today, Mr. and Mrs.?" he asks, his tone that truly belonging to a servant.

"We don't need help," I tell him, "We need a way out of here."

"Well, Mr. Luke, rest assured that I can provide an exit for you and Ms. Ana. But first I suggest you take a rest first and fill your bellies, and rest too, I know how tired you two must be from all that running," he says, offering a plate of flower-like delicacies.

I study him a moment before shaking my head. He knows our names without asking. I'm not sticking around to see the hell this goes to.

"No thanks," I say, turning to Ana, "Let's go."

I pick up the bag, make sure I have my sword still, and head towards the light. A drafty chill blows down from it, biting at my skin. I ignore it and pull myself out of the hole, wiping my hands up and covering them with my sleeves before offering to help Ana up. Once she's safely out of the ditch, I turn and find we're on the top of a mountain, nothing but snow and fog-like clouds around us.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

When Luke pulls me out of the hole and onto the cold mountain top, he covers his hands with his sleeves and helps me. I started piecing together that Luke had the ability to turn things to ash, maybe that's why he didn't offer me and hand when it would have been nice. So I forgave him for that much, I looked back and saw a look of displeasure on the bellhops face. I wished I brought a clock, it was freezing to no end and I didn't exactly have a heavy snow coat. We start walking down the mountain as the wind whips and blows my hair around as my summer jacket wasn't fitting for this kind of thing.

"God were could we have possibly ended up?" I said.

"Mt. Everest." Luke says jokingly.

"I hope not, then were seriously far away from camp." I said.

The mountain was not as talk as we thought, we slide down a few spots and eventually found our selves in a cave that we had found on the way down. It was far to cold to continue the rest of the way down, so we decided to spend the night in the cave. I sat on one side Luke the other, I brought my knees to my face. And pull my hood over my head and wrapped my hands in my sleeves and tried to warm myself up as it was freezing.

"There's going to be a full moon tomorrow night." I said randomly.

"What?" I hear Luke say.

"There's going to be a full moon tomorrow night." I repeat.

"Alright what does that mean?" He asks.

"When I'm out and about during a full moon, I become blessed with the fighting prowess of my mother. Everything becomes sharper and I feel stronger, during nights of a full moon I can easily turn into a one woman army. A feared opponent of the Hunters of Artemis, that's probably why they were so quick to jump and kill me." I said.

And unleash my most powerful attack, something very powerful and that could rival the powers of Zeus himself. I've only used it once, and that was when I was claimed, I had layed waste to the enemy team, showing little mercy during the night of the full moon. Ana Moonlight, the most powerful camper to ever enroll at Camp Half Blood.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am
View Likes

Luke

Great. We're on the top of a mountain.

I cross my arms over my chest and look around for somewhere to go, noticing Ana is just as cold as I am. She glances back at the bellhop, who looks unhappy with us, while I find a path down the face of the mountain. Noticing I'm walking away, Ana quickly follows as the wind picks up.

"God, where could we have possibly ended up?" she asks.

"Mt. Everest," I joke.

"I hope not, then we're seriously far away from camp," she says.

That's where we're going? Her camp?

I had planned on going home to my mother, only to realize now, that I'm out of the Underworld, that I have no clue where she is. Sighing at this fact, I decide I might as well follow her to this camp of hers.

As long as I'm accepted...

We slide down the mountain and end up before a cave a good hundred meters from where we started. The air temperature had dropped along the way, and there is no way that we would make it down without losing a limb or two to frostbite if we continued tonight. Instead, we head into the cave and make to wait out until morning.

Ana sits at one side and I make myself comfortable at the other, wondering if there would be anything to start a fire with around. She brings her knees to her face and pulls her hood over her head, trying to warm up. Seeing as I'd ditched my cloak, I try to warm myself up from the inside and take deep breaths. I barely hear what she says when she speaks up a while later.

"What?" i look at her.

"There's going to be a full moon tomorrow night," she repeats.

"Alright, what does that mean?" I ask, confused as to why she'd bring that up.

"When I'm out and about during a full moon, I become blessed with the fighting prowess of my mother. Everything becomes sharper and I feel stronger, during nights of a full moon I can easily turn into a one woman army. A feared opponent of the Hunters of Artemis, that's probably why they were so quick to jump and kill me." she replies.

I nod as she slips into thought and I face back to the mouth of the cave to watch the snow flutter to the ground.

What am I doing here? Hades will come after me and imprison me once again. There is no escape. I might have made it out of the Underworld, but what is left for me now? I can't expect to tag along with the misfit moon child for the rest of my short life...

My eyes flicker over to her, catching the silver orbs of hers again, and I wonder if I could.

"Get some rest," I says, "I'll take first watch and wake you once the moon rises."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 am
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

I was quick to fall asleep as Luke took first watch, and the one thing I hated about sleeping was, my memories replayed in my dreams. The worse part being was when I discovered that I was the daughter of the virgin moon goddess, it was during a game of capture the flag and I was put on sniper duty. My bow and arrow skills matching that of the Apollo cabin, a lot of the camp thought I was a child of Apollo because of this. But when I was unable to heal even when I chanted a prayer, nothing happened and I ended up looking weird. But things went from bad to worse during the games, surrounded by five or six campers the night of a full moon when the wounds that had been inflicted on me healed and my mind sharpened and my battle prowess increased ten fold. I had taken out of all of them as the moon shined brightly in the sky as I taken down the three of the strongest in the ares cabin there was. my physical assaults leaving bruises here and there, not to mention using the flag like a spear and wounding the counselor of the Ares cabin.

"What in Hades are you?!" He streamed.

"The fear of men and the strength of women, I'll defeat you like I defeated the others!" I said with such poise and dominance.

The five other's had gotten back up and I spun around no weapon whats so ever and only used my fists to bring them down, the first one charges me and I catch him straight to the jaw with my elbow and take his spear away and slam it to the ground breaking the spear head off. The other four came running in and using the handle of the spear I fought with grace poise and power, I soon found myself in the middle of the four as they were all on the ground. Victory was mine in combat and Chiron came galloping out and soon stopped as he saw the four defeated campers and the leader scared of me.

I stood proudly as I unzipped my summer jacket as I was sweating hot, I sat down as Chiron w\came over and checked the campers each were out cold and bruised badly. I kept the flag in hand as I'm suddenly awakened by Luke.

"Your turn moons up." Luke said.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 am
View Likes

Luke

Ana falls asleep as soon as I say the word and leaves me to think and look out for any signs of trouble. The snow and the wind picks up as she doses off, causing me to curl up in myself and try harder to warm myself up. Memories flood my mind as I watch, the shadows of the coming sunset bringing out my fears and reminding me of the Underworld.

What happens if I'm caught? Will I be cast back into the Underworld for the rest of my life like Hades threatened? Or will I be ended where I stand?

I shake those thoughts off and stand, walking out of the cave to stretch my legs. Taking a deep breath, I look out at the sky and take it all in. The colors are splattered around, pinks and oranges brighter than I remember seeing as a kid. Nostalgia hits me and I flash a smile, wondering if the people I knew before my father found me could see the same sunset.

The moon rises and I head back into the cave, waking Ana.

"Your turn, moon's up," I say.

I lay down and curl up, preparing to fall asleep. As soon as my eyes shut, the shadows make me regret it. Cerberus and my father's face stare right back at me in a dream I can't escape.

'Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up,' Hades chuckles.

I find myself pinned against a wall in the throne room of the palace, something unrecognizable and heavy atop my legs. Cerberus stands not too far away, one of his heads locked onto me while the other two bicker away. Drool seeps from his teeth, making my stomach churn at the thought of him seeing me as just another meal.

'Now, Luke, didn't you learn the last time that there will be no escape for you?' Hades paces before me.

I say nothing, keeping eye contact with Cerberus instead.

'I guess Cerberus didn't teach you enough of a lesson,' Hades stops in front of me and trails a finger down my scar, 'Time for a reenactment.'

Pain shoots across my face and torso before everything blacks out.

I blink a few times, my arms wrapped around my face, and take a deep breath as I remember it was only a dream. My father's voice echoes in my bones, combining with the cold to freeze me over.

'The girl won't save you, Luke. You weren't meant for a world outside of this. You will fall, and you will tear her down with you...'
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 am
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

The watch had mainly been uneventful as I saw no sign of trouble, my thoughts wonder back to Luke as I wonder why he wanted to escape from the underworld. I walked over to Luke as I watched him sleep, and I watch his face as he cringes from what seems to be a bad dream. Like before after he moves his arms around over his face, I caress his face with the back of my hand, as the expression disappears and turns into one of happiness or joy one of the two. He smiles as he dreams, I suddenly notice how white his skin is, almost as pale as moonlight or the moon itself. He was handsome in a way, I try to ignore such thoughts as I walk back to the cave opening as I go back to watch. It was hours later later before I spotted something moving in the distance three figures move around trying to hide behind the trees hiding themselves from me, I walk back over to Luke and shake hastily by his shoulder as he soon wakes.

"What?" He asks after a yawn.

"We got company three figures darting around in the distance hiding behind trees after the blizzard died out." I said.

Luke got up in a hurry shaking off his tiredness and draws his sword as he comes to the opening with me, I take my bow off my shoulder and draw an arrow from the quiver. I load it in as I watched the darting figures carefully, two more dart and get behind trees before I could make out how they look.

"See them?" I ask in a whisper.

"Yea, I see them, who you think they are?" He asks.

Another one darts behind a tree as the three figures start to draw closer and closer, I made out a uniform it was Greek for sure. But the second I matched it to the most hated uniform in my life my grip tightened on my bow as I readied to take out the next one that darted around.

"Hunters of Artemis." I said coldly.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 am
View Likes

Chapter Three ~ Duel of The Hunters: Ana vs Etna.

Luke

My bad dream had gone from bad to...wonderful, somehow. But all is lost when Ana wakes me up in a rush. I yawn and open my eyes, not wanting to move.

"What?" I sit up.

"We got company three figures darting around in the distance hiding behind trees after the blizzard died out," she replies.

I jump up and draw my sword, walking to the opening of the cave with her. Drawing her bow, she loads it and readies it. I search for any sign of movement, figures darting back and forth behind the trees in the distance.

"See them?" Ana whispers.

"Yeah, I see them. Who do you think they are?" I ask in the same tone.

They get closer and closer, seconds passing before Ana answers. I glance at her before she does, watching her tighten her grip on her bow and harden her expression.

"Hunters of Artemis," she says coldly.

Oh, wonderful. My first day out of the Underworld and I run into a goddess's pack of archers. Just my luck.

"You've fought them before," I remember, glancing at Ana again, "Tell me what you know. I'm not lying defenseless in this battle. I need to know everything in order to help you against them."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

"You've fought them before, Tell me what you know. I'm not lying defenseless in this battle. I need to know everything in order to help you against them." He says looking at me.

I nod as I keep a careful eye on the trees watching for one to dart, I let an arrow loss as one darts to the next tree. I know I startled her when I hear a curse in Greek telling me one thing, these are amateurs. Something I could use to my advantage for singling out the leader of this pack of hunters, so I knew the closest to the left wasn't the leader that was for sure.

"The hunters of Artemis fight like wolves, they'll only attack directly if they know they have the superior in numbers. Right now there probably trying to figure out a strategy to attack with, I've given no opening to them to attack with. Take out the leader of this pack and the rest will run away from us, but they will report there findings so after this we have to get back on the move after this, oh and watch there arrows some of them are tipped with lethal poison." I said.

I let another arrow loss and reload, and just to get my point across I make my voice higher and yell.

"Isn't that right Hunters of Artemis, I'll beat you all like I did before!" I yell out to them.

Luke looks at me then shakes his head, I planed my own strategy to counter the hunters as I point to a tree with a hunter behind it. He gets the idea and moves to the tree. He grabs behind the tree and pulls the struggling hunter in front of him and soon knocks her out cold with the hilt of his sword, I wait for the next dart then mark the tree for the next hunter with an arrow.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 pm
View Likes

Luke

"The hunters of Artemis fight like wolves, they'll only attack directly if they know they have the superior in numbers. Right now there probably trying to figure out a strategy to attack with, I've given no opening to them to attack with. Take out the leader of this pack and the rest will run away from us, but they will report there findings so after this we have to get back on the move after this, oh and watch there arrows some of them are tipped with lethal poison." Ana tells me.

Lethal poison. That's something to look forward too.

She lets an arrow loose and reloads just as fast, causing the darting behind the trees to momentarily pause.

"Isn't that right, Hunters of Artemis, I'll beat you all like I did before!" she yells.

Can you say...cocky?

I glance at her and shake my head, adjusting the grip on my sword. A little lightbulb goes off in her head and she points to a tree, where I expect a hunter lays. Seeing where she's going with this, I cautiously move to that same tree and dart behind it. I wrap my one arm around the hunter and drag her from her cover, barely hesitating before ramming the hilt of my sword into the side of her head. She falls limp to the ground, unconscious.

Ana marks the next tree with an arrow and I head towards it, only to duck an oncoming arrow. I roll to the side and miss it by an inch. Shaking it off, I go for the next next hunter Ana marks the next tree and I grab behind the one I'm at for the struggling hunter. She screams but I soon silence her as I strike her with the hilt of my blade. Ana takes out the third hunter as she tries to dart to the next tree. The hunter is too slow, though, as the arrow catches her in the thigh.

"Something's wrong," she says, back to me in an instant "There are more hunters in a pack besides three. Look, none of them have tiaras on their heads."

Tiaras? What in Hades name do tiaras have to do with huntresses?

I stand and look at the three, an uneasy feeling setting in my stomach.

"I'm thinking these are strays and the real pack is close by," she whispers.

Whatever was left of my decent mood disintegrates into nothing, leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth.

"Great," I whisper back sarcastically, "The more the better."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ana Moonlight

I quickly knock out the hunter I had shot with an arrow, slamming the hilt of my sword to her head. I soon take her short sword, a silver sword blessed by the moon goddess I could make use out of the sword when I dual wield it with the styian iron sword. I take all the arrows of the hunters and there bow as I test it out compared to the one I got from Luke, the hunter bow had better griping so I decided to make use of it I kept the one from the underworld on me in the case I somehow loss the hunter bow.

"Well then, we should be set in terms of weapons. I got enough arrows that could last a very, very long time." I said.

Luke doesn't say anything I pick up a hunter and take and put her in the cave, I soon take the other two and put them in the cave out of the cold. I may have hated them but I wasn't that cruel, once done I walk back outside and crouch down to there tracks and take a careful look at them to see which way they lead. turning my head along there path, they went further down the mountain.

"Seems like the hunter encampment is further down the mountain, probably at the base where we'll spot them and maybe say hello while were at it." I said.

"What is with you and the hunters? It's one thing to wound some strays out of self defense, but now your going to attack them at there camp?" Luke says annoyed.

I stand and look at him the irritation on his face as clear as daylight, I look away and to the distance as his look was only ticking me off. I start to walk slowly down the mountain as I concealed my depression.

"You wouldn't like it if you got ignored by your mom now would you?" I said.

The walk down the mountain was quiet, I mentally cursed myself as I knew Luke must think I was obsessed with wanting to kill the hunters. When in truth I was trying to get my mothers attention, she paid more attention to her hunters than she did to me and I was tired of being ignored. So if I could defeat her hunters and the best of them all, I could finally get her attention. I sigh deeply watching for the camp.

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt