z

Young Writers Society

Destination Unknown

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm
View Likes
Anoia says...

So here's the deal- I'm looking for a partner to write a story with. Obviously, I hear you sigh. Well, granted. But I don't have a plot, or any more than my own character- and she's a little hazy! Someone I've worked with before would be a massive plus (hint, hint, ThisBookBelongsTo!) ;)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

Reviews: 2
Wed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm
View Likes
ThisBookBelongsTo says...

Hey there Anoia! Sure, I'd love to co-write something with you- afraid that my mind is to a plot what a playa lake is to water though, so hoping it'll develop as it goes along. This'll be just like old times, just me an' you, hanging in there to the very end... It takes me back :) Remember?

Anyhoo... I've got this great character who's coming along a treat, and this is just the kind of development he needs, so... alons y! :D
"Truth! Justice! Freedom! And a Hard-boiled egg!"
-The Glorious People's Revolution, Night Watch, Terry Pratchett

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm
Anoia says...

Sure I remember- how could I possibly forget?!
Anyway, down to business? I'll make a start, and then if you get any of those brainwaves of yours, let them flow right onto the page. (P.S. You missed the 'Alonso' off the end there ^__^)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley