z

Young Writers Society

The war that shook Earth (TAKEN)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 am
JordanPierre2000 says...

Hey guys!
Im new to this but im going to post something so i can find a partner to write with. But this is the main storyline. Ill send you the actual plot once your my partner. Note:
Storyline:
Its the year 2030, and China has become the most powerful civilization in history. China started off by invading the biggest threat. USA. In mere hours a quarter of America was conquered. The remaining people fled to the only place they could. The Commonwealth. But soon the Chinese soldiers had found the remnents of the last surviving Americans. They thought they killed them all. But on a tiny island, in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle, lies the last American city. Nemen. Nicknamed the wall, this city is inpenetrable. They must gain power and get military resources or the world will be conquered...

Tell me if your interested,

Jordan :D
Stop for a while and think about this.

What if we used to be able to make wishes

But then someone wished we couldn't :O

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm
LemonyIce says...

Christina Feyora

Christina was used to waking up early in the morning so it wasn't a big surprise for anyone when she got up that Saturday morning at 7:00a.m. She rubbed her deep blue eyes, got out of bed and immediately pressed the "Play" button on her Mp3, which was attached to loud speakers. Soft music echoed all over the room as Christina began getting ready for the day.

Usually, she would head straight to the toilet. Since her younger brother didn't get up early, she had it all to herself for sometime, until he woke up and began screaming about wanting to go to the toilet.

Once the 15 year old came out, she would go back to her room and immediately begin drawing the scene outside her window. Her simple mahogany desk was placed next to the window, so she could easily look out and draw whatever was going on outside. Her window gave her a splendid view of the street across the road, which was lined with small houses and shops and a park.

Her pictures used to have lots of merry people, walking on the streets and talking to each other, buying their groceries from the shops and kids playing in the park. Now, her pictures had only a few people in them. The ones that were present always looked tensed and worried, waiting for news of relatives who had gone for he war.

Today was another regular day. People came to her house, bringing news of the war for her mother. Her father was the General of the army, so it was absolutely necessary for them to receive news of the war everyday.

Christina finished her sketch, got up and turned off her MP3, and went downstairs. It was time for a walk.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson