z

Young Writers Society

Framed (In need of a partner)

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm
SkyeDragon says...

A man who's name is Phoenix, has a wife and a ten-year-old boy, was framed for murder. Now on the run from police, he is looking for revenge. However, the very same man who framed him, is now trying to take controll of New York City. He must try to stop him, without getting killed by his enemy or by the police. Desperate to rejoin his family, yet unable as they too are convinced he murdered, he must prove his innocence if he ever wants his life back.

That is the long story, short. Interested?
Every great writer was once an amateur.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 am
Stellabeam says...

Ooh that sounds like Les Miserables kinda sorta.This sounds fascinating.Is this like a mystery of more adventure. Could I be your partner?
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am
View Likes
thebookworm says...

I'd like to be your partner as well. I don't mind if you don't choose me though.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm
View Likes
ColleenTremain says...

This sounds really good Can I help?

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy