z

Young Writers Society

The Dawning Of Blood

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

I've been working this since I was in high school, this story isn't done at all.
So I would love to have someone to help me to advance this story to its full potential.
Right now I'm enrolled to school full time, on the weekdays. I'm free on the weekend ONLY!
The only way I'm up to date is through my email: bernabe.jeanette@gmail.com
So far this is the plot but there is too many characters to fill out.

The Dawn of Blood

Far into the past, there was an Angel that has descended from the heavens.
Bringing ill news that the world was coming to an end, it was her mission to tell the news to the humans. As she travels the world to find someone that would hear her ill news. This young angel traveled yet she was mistreated because she was speaking nonsense to the people. The angel finally her time was slowly ending to walk to the earth and return to heaven. She didn’t want to leave without someone to hear her. As soon a mob from the church was hunting her down in a forest, she tried to escape. To escape she jumped down from the cliff and two small children found her while they were fishing. Her light was fading and fast, she tried to speak to the boys. One couldn’t hear her but the other did. The angel couldn’t finish as she was forced back to the heavens. As a tear of hers’ fell inside the eye of the young boy that could listen to him, he was marked by the angel.

Hearing the sweet angel saying she would come back to him, to tell him the news she had to tell him. The young boy that was marked, (The Good Brother) he told his stories to his children and it was passed down to the family. The other brother (The Evil Brother) couldn’t believe the nonsense that his brother was saying. So he left, with anger and envy for his other brother that was marked by an angel.

As time passed, the story now comes to a young boy and his twin brother. One still marked by the angel and, the other still hating his brother for being marked by the angel. On the eve of their grandfather’s death the angel and her guardian descended from the heavens, to the one that was marked by the angel long ago. As the other brother drinking his sorrow away in a bar the Devil himself comes to him.
The angel tells the brother that he was marked to be in a great war with evil itself, those that were marked with the seven sins.
The Devil tells the brother that is full of anger that he was marked to be in a great war with good itself, those who are marked with the seven virtues.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 pm
*coco says...

Okay, I'm here :). Shall we see what we can cone up with?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

11 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:47 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Very well, please tell me your ideas you want to add.
Sorry, I'm on mobile device right now.

130 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm
*coco says...

Okay, this might sound crazy or good. I'll let you decide which one ;)

So when I read the brief background of the plot, I thought of the story of the Fallen Angel (the devil). And the angel that you describe coming down to earth almost sounds like what a prophet would do. If we take these two things into account maybe the 'end of the world' is on the verge of happening because god (not sure if you want to include a god) has had enough of the evil his creation are committing on earth, but one angel wanted god to give the humans a chance - the angel snuck out of heaven to try to find a saviour from among the humans to prove god wrong (this is when her light runs out and she meets the brothers).

I'm going to stop here because I want to know what you think so far.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

11 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Well honestly that was my original idea, I still have the old papers here. But, I like the tweeked ideas that you have. The thing is I have already made characters. Give me another idea.

130 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 am
*coco says...

Okay, well maybe you could tell me a little bit about the characters you've already made. Then I can change my ideas to suit those characters.

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm
View Likes
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Amrit Marked One, Kyran Evil One
Brothers of the Past

Adonia
Role: Angel
The one that search for a savior of earth and mankind, she found Amrit and marked him and his future generations. After Marcus’s grandfathers passed she descends from heaven, with her guardian since she was torture on her last journey.

Steffen
Role: Guardian
Steffen came down from the heavens, with Adonia making sure that no harm came to her.
Even though from the heavens he saw her struggle alone he accompanies her on the journey of the savior of Humans, even though he doesn’t really like the fact that the Livingston’s were chosen.

Marcus Amrit Livingston
Role: The Marked One
Descendent of the Marked one Amrit, he always seen the goodness of life and others
Doesn’t get along with his twin brother Viktor, even though his brother hates him he tries to see that there is something good about his brother.
As growing up he would have dreams that he was holding a sword, while striking it to his brother. In fear he left home and went on a journey on his own. Going to school and working two jobs, his life was rough. When he found out that his grandfather in bed rest, distraught he stayed with his grandfather on his bed side. Then is where he found out that he was marked for something great, that mankind would depend on him, as his grandfather looked at him with his discolored eyes, his life slowly leaving him.

Viktor Kyran Livingston
Role: The Evil One
Descendent of the evil brother Kyran, even though when they were young he never hated his brother. Until they grew up he slowly was turning rebel towards the family just like his uncles before him. After Marcus left home so did he off to the city becoming a host for rich ladies, doing nothing and drinking. His temper gets the best of him, that is why he was fit to be summoner of the seven sins.

Lucifer
Role: Devil Himself

Those are the main characters
Last edited by Elena_Ravenhill on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

130 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 pm
*coco says...

I can work with that.

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Awesome!
I didn't make up the seven sins and Virtues; it looked like it was going to be difficult.
So I thought we can just go with these characters not being changed, and the rest made- up?

130 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm
*coco says...

Yeah, we could just work with the characters you have, I'm sure loads of ideas will pop up in my head as we go along. I hope I can do your story justice :)

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Alright,so how are we going to do this as a storybook here?
Do we just say "Hey there are at least four pre-made profiles here. Reserve these first and we will accept others?"
Something like that?

130 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm
*coco says...

Oh, do you want this as an SB? I thought it was just going to be me and you writing this story

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Oh I'm sorry, but yes I would like to have it in SB if you still don't mind?
I just really need help with moving it on if it dies we can still do it together.
That if you don’t mind doing it?

130 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm
*coco says...

Okay, sure, why not :)

11 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Just perfect! Are you ready to write a profile format for the SB?

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100