z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(hehehehe, I have an idea, it's not what you had really written in the plot but it might work. If you want me to change it just let me know I've no problem with changing it. :D )

"Nothing is wrong with me, but something is seriously wrong with you." She growled lowly. "Release me at once!"

"Not until you tell me what you are doing up here." He demanded. She set her jaw and frowned.

"Fine, I'll show you." She let her eyes glaze over as she touched his arm letting her see the destruction that was in the future. How everything was going to be destroyed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*You can go ahead. Im not sure where your going with this so Ill let you have it :)*

Not until you tell me what you are doing up here." He demanded. She set her jaw and frowned.

"Fine, I'll show you." She let her eyes glaze over as she touched his arm letting her see the destruction that was in the future. How everything was going to be destroyed. Wraith jerked back as the images penterated his mind. What the hell? Yanking out of her grip, he spun away, jamming his hands through his already messy hair, he growled and turned back towards her, nearly shaking with his anger.

"Explain yourself!" he yelled.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola rolled her eyes. "If you weren't so stinking blind by rage I wouldnt' have to. Don't you get it. That is this place a few years from now. That's why I was up here trying to figure out what was destroyed and what wasn't. I can walk around her seeing what each room will look like. Even who is doing the destroying."

"How am I supposed to believe you. You could be glamoring it so that it would look like it was destroyed." He growled.

"And what would I get out of it?" She demanded. "What motive could I possibly have?"

"I don't know." He hissed.

"I'll show you the rest of the hospital if you want. Even the whole town." She hissed. "I don't have to show you any of it." She turned and tried to open the door.

"I'm the only one that can unlock it." He said as he started to pace. "Show me the rest of the hospital." He walked to the door unlocking it but holding her arm so she couldn't take off. She took a deep breath and let everything go out of focus so that so could see the destruction again. They walked from room to room around the hotel looking at everything. They turned a corner and ran into a group of raiders that came charging towards them. She felt Wraith squeeze her arm and even though she knew they couldn't see or touch them she started getting nervous. She quickly forced reality back into sight but when it defocused something was wrong, seriously wrong. They were standing behind a small wooden building and she could smell horse manure and dirt.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

*EPP! I forgot about this! UGH!*

Wraith scowled as he took in the odorous fumes of manure and stale dirt. Great, what the hell had happened and where the hell were they? Remembering his partner, he looked down at her nad could tell that something was seriously wrong. Growling, he turned on her, placing his big hands on her shoulders and pushing her back against the wall.

"What the hell have you done?" he hissed, his eyes locking on hers. Watching as she cringed back, he knew his eyes were a molten silver, all the white and balck gone.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola frowned. "What have I done? You are the one that freaked out over something that couldn't hurt us!!" She hissed. "Now would you stop man handling me like you own me or something. I don't have to do anythign for you and I didn't have to do anything for you back there either. If you hadn't stressed me out so much by shoving me around like I was your slave or something then maybe this wouldn't have happened!" She yelled back at him.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

I think we should move this to the myYWS thingy to work on it XD I keep forgetting to check back here

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug