z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:32 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Plot:

Creaton Peak, Wyoming. Population 66, 666. Most would say this is a normal town, at first glance, but it is the complete opposite. Home to some of the most foul and haunting demons and supernatural creatures, Creaton can be a very dangerous place. In the midst of the chaos that occurs daily, there is some sancutary for the few demons and creatures that actually prefer peace. This sancutary is known as UGH. Underwold General Hospital*. Jonathon Wraith Morgue, a fallen angel who prefers to be called Wraith, runs the hospital along with his brother Matthew, also known as Khaos. After being booted out of heaven centuries ago, they refused to enter the depths of Meorch, what humans believe is hell. In reality, Meorch is about two hundred times worse than any descrption. Filled with chaos, sex, blood, murder, theft, gorge and many other gruesome things daily, many demons try to avoid it.

There has been a rumbling from the depths of Meorch, bringing with it tales of a revolution. Wraith, along with his brother and thousands of others do not want it, but whose to stop destiny? Along with the threats of a revolution, the Koardl has been on the move again, threatening to expose everthing. Frustrated and looking for answers, Wraith seeks the help of a female witch seer, Sola, and becomes trapped in what appears to be the late 18th century along with the seer after a spell gone wrong. Now, Wraith and Sola must find their way back to their own time period and stop chaos from spilling over into the world they know.

*Underworld General is the name of the hospital. Catchy and funny title used ina very favorite book series, similar plot*

Wraith:
Spoiler! :

Khaos:
Spoiler! :

Sola : ??
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:09 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Do you have a partner?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

83 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Yes:) TN is my partner.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing. :D But my girl's name will be Sola. I like the plot so far, do you want to start or do you want me to?
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 pm

It doesnt matter:) We could do something like a prologue if you want to. *I couldnt see teh pic:(*

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Hey guys! Hate to be the bringer of bad news here, but for this forum, we would like to see (as the highest rating) 16+. Nothing 18+ or allowed. So please, tone it down a bit and scale back on everything.

If you don't want to tone it down or scale it back (which is perfectly understandable!), consider doing it elsewhere. I suggest WriterFeedPad, since it really allows for co-authorships and it can be handy besides. So you can chat and write together there. You can access it through MyYWS.

Thanks! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Ill change it:)

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Red head with bright green eyes. I hadn't even noticed the rating on this. :P So much has changed sense they switched it over to here though. :D

Sola shivered as she looked towards the hospital. Reality flashed away and in it's place she saw the place burning to the ground. Bodies strewn every which way. She looked to her left and watched as a group of demons from Meorch were making their way through the town either recruiting or killing other creatures. She looked to her right and saw a trail of death and destruction. Didn't surprise her any. Those that resided in Meorch loved destruction and death, they loved to bring havoc into this world. She blinked a few times and reality came back into view. The U.G.H. was still standing and fine. She watched as a few people walked in and she sat down taking a deep breath. This wasn't the first time she'd see that vision and she really didn't like it.

"You look deep in thought." An old man said sitting next to her on the bus bench next to her.

"Just trying to figure out if I want to step foot in a hospital or not." She replied with a shrug. "A friend is in there, but I try and avoid the place."

"Not because of all the death, you should be used to that." The man said with smile. She looked at him surprised.

"What do you mean?" She demanded. "I hate death, hospitals smell of it." What was this human talking about.

"I'm not stupid, young seer, you've seen more death then most people would in five life times. You're going to see more here soon." He replied with a nod. "Yes, things are going to get very interesting around here."

"I don't know what you are talking about." She looked at him and tried to figure out if he really was just a human.

"You better make good friends that'll stand beside you because here soon you are about to need all the help you can possibly get." With that he smiled, got up, and left.

"Wait a minute, you cant' say that then just leave." She demanded.

"I am." He called over his shoulder as he kept walking. She closed her eyes and shook her head. What had he meant, what wasn't she seeing that he had.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Damn. Would his live get any easier? Wraith growled and slammed his fist into the wall, surprising the young Sora nurse he was working with. Every since the was in Meorch had started, he had more and more patients coming in with fatal wounds.

He just lost another one, this one a young shapeshifter. The guy was just a kid. Muttering a curse, he called time of death and strode out the door, slamming it behind him. Frustrated, he paced up and down the hall, his scrubs molding to his tense form.

"Wraith." Great, just great. Wraith turned to face his brother, Matthew known as Khaos to most, and managed a grim frown. His brother was another doctor here at UGH.

"What?" he muttered, picking up his pacing again. His eyes strayed to his brother. Khaos shook his head, his long hair curling behind his ears and falling to his shoulders. The girls came easily to him, hence his nickname. Snorting, he snatched the chart off the wall and walked to the receptionist desk to turn paperwork in.

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola rolled her neck then walked into the hospital looking around it. She found a seat and let her eyes roll back so she pictured the inside of the hospital in her vision. The area she was in was torn to shreds. She stood up and slowly started walking down the halls. Broken windows and doors were strewn across the floor, bottles, beds, viles, and bandages mixed up in bloody piles. She kept glancing around and saw a single door closed, scratched on one side but left closed. She walked up to it and tried to open it. The door in reality opened but she couldn't go in.

"Excuse me! You can't go in there. You shouldn't even be on this level." She heard someone say. She turned around and readjusted her sight to the living and blinked. A doctor stood in front of her, a very handsome one at that.

"I apologize, I was trying to find the bathroom and got lost." She shrugged turning and looking in the open door. It was a huge office full of medicine and other things. She slipped her foot backwards and it went in the door. So it wasn't blocked to her now, but in the future it had a spell on it or something.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm

*This is going to be a bit short:( Having a bit of WB:(*

Wraith glared at the woman in front of him. Taking a step closer, he quickly looked her up and down, noticing her slight curves and full mouth. Her bright green eyes sparkled at him in slight dishonesty.

"Lost my ass. Who are you and what the hell do you want?"

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola looked at him and frowned. "I want nothing but to find the restroom." She replied slipping around him. He got back in front of her and his eyes flashed with anger.

"You're lying, and you better start telling the truth." He hissed.

"My business does not pertain to you. So please, let me be." She pushed past him and walked towards the door.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Wraith cursed, whirling around and grabbing the girl by her arms. In his anger, he shook her, his gray eyes turning a molten silver.

"Do NOT lie to me!" he yelled, his vise like grip making the girl flinch. She was by far the most infuriating woman he had ever met. As he glared down at her, he took in her exotic features. Bright green eyes glared at him, rage shining clearly in them. Her flaming red hair fell past her shoulder, carressing his hands where thy gripped her upper arms. His eyes roamed over her face, taking in the pert nose, high cheek bones and rounded chin. His eyes dropped lower and locked on her full, wide bow-like mouth. He was tempted to kiss her, to show her who was boss.

"Let go of me." she seethed, struggling against his grip. He only held on tighter. A stream of mutters and obscenities flowed from her mouth as she added more strength to her struggle. Glowering, he let go of one arm and dragged her by the other into a nearby office, his. Turning he slamme teh door, locked it and glowered at her. It had been too long since he had had a woman, ang this sweet thing in front of him was seriously tempting him. He muttered under his breath and looked the girl dead in the eyes. Her eyes narrowed as if she could read his thoughts. His eyes dropped to her mouth again, seeing her pink tongue slip out quickly and run along her bottom lip. Damn it! He glanced back at her. Her face was contorted in rage.

"Don-" He stopped her sentence by planting his lips on hers, silencing her. He was pissed and he was going to take it out on her. He took her mouth with his, demanding.

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Furry boiled in Sola like nothing she had ever felt before. She brought her hands up on his chest and felt the power shoot through her hands as he was shoved away from her. Her eyes shifted to a bright red and her hands in front of her defensively. She wasn't about to admit the kiss was nice, but she was mad. He had no right, especially dragging her around like he had.

"I strongly suggest you unlock that door right now." She said her voice low. She wasn't calm enough to portal out. She had gotten better but it was still something new to her.

:D
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

"I strongly suggest you unlock that door right now." She said her voice low.

Wraith was confused. One moment he was plundering her mouth, teh next his back was against the wall, his face stinging from her slap. His eyes narrowed and he took a step towards her.

"You've lost your damn mind if you think your going anywhere near there." He said, his voice dropping an ocrtave, dangerously low. Her eye were sparkling green fury. A frown replaced her scowl and her eyes glazed over. He shook his head again, this wild woman was going to be the death of him he was certain of it. Taking another step towards her, he gripped her shoulders in a punishing grip and shook her slightly, intending to shake her out of the sudden daze. When she didnt come out, he roared with fury, relaseing her and jamming his big hands through his thick hair. His eyes narrowed again and he growled low in his throat.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he roared, pushing her back against the wall with his hands gripping her shoulders.

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin