Young Writers Society

The Reformat- looking for partner

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

Maxim

I was sulking in my prison cell when BANG! Gunshots fired through the building, shaking most of the convicts from their sleep. I peered through the bards as a guard punched one of the escapees, knocking him cold. I chuckled- he was such a limp noodle. One hit and he's out? Really, that's just terrible.

"Someone, help!" The other escapee shrieked. It was a girl- a helpless, ugly girl.

Allow me to be of assistance, one of my 'pets' asked. I waved my hand- I didn't really care. The spirit dragon charged through two of the guards, his raw power making them fall over, paralyzed. The other guards, which were trying to get the child, rushed over to them.

"Hey! We can't just leave them like that!" One of the guards exclaimed. With a yelp, the girl slugged one of the guards/

"Go for the jaw!" I whispered strongly. The second guard fell over, conscienceless. The other boy began to stir as she punched the other guard as well.

I whistled gently once all of the guards were down, making the dragon return. No doubt more guards would be here soon. But if they were up for escape... I'd enroll. The dragon soared into my body, as I retaliated. It didn't do me any harm, though.

"Hey, you. Yea, you. Bring me the keys." I ordered from the goblin. He waddled over, his bony, green-white shaking hands giving me the ring of decrepit keys. I fit one into the lock and thanked the goblin.

"Who are you? I've never seen you before." The girl asked.

"And if you're lucky, you won't see me much." I snarled. I grabbed a stone, and flipped it in my hand before throwing it at a camera. A crack appeared. I glared at the other two- the guy had woken. "Well? Are you going to help me, or not?'

"Let's get out of here." I ordered, once all the cameras were shattered.

"Wait, I want to come, too!" Another voice chimed. I turned to see a kid, around 16, at the bars of his cell. I flicked my hands as the dragon slid right through the bars, the lock falling. The kid exited. "I'm Jonathon."

"Oh, good for you." I hissed.

"Let's get out of here. We don't have much time until guards get back." The kid who just recovered said.

Only one through ran through my mind, right now- help these guys until we get out, and ditch them. Maybe the guards will be happy enough with capturing them, and they won't chase me.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:20 am
MilkNCookies says...

*bump*
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 am
Octave says...

Locking. <3 Sorry I didn't see this beforehand, or I would have moved it to the storybooks forum for you. oo"
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace