z

Young Writers Society

Magic Spells

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm
Flower~Child says...

This surprised me, why would he want to die? Why would he come to my house and ask for a death wish?

"Why are you here? I don't have anything that you could want."

I saw the hesitation cross his eyes.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 am
SoggyPoptart says...

"I know this sounds sooo weird, but I think I'm in love with you." I said only staring into her eyes. "Call me crazy but I seriously just want to protect you."

She stared wide eyed. "Why did your mother do this to you? She couldn't have."

I only huffed, "You didn't know my mother. She killed or cursed everything she had ever held dear. She cursed me when I turn sixteen because she thought I would turn evil. My mother had some serious problems."

"Had?" She asked.

"Yes," I said sitting down on a bar stool. "My mother is dead."
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is more like a jar of Jalapenos, what you do today might burn your rear tomorrow!

321 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm
Flower~Child says...

"I'm so sorry," I said before even thinking.

"It's fine," he replied. "She didn't mean much to me after I turned into a cat, she pretty much dissowned me, sent me to live in the streets."

My mind couldn't keep up with his wild stories. On a normal day I wouldn't believe them, but as for today for some reason I wanted to. I wanted to believe that he was indeed my cat, and that for once someone cared about me. I wanted him to be my true love, the one that I dreamed about at night. Could this be him?

"You said before that you are cursed, well how do you take the curse away?"
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

33 Reviews

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

I couldn't help but want to sit there and cry. I didn't know what else to do either. There was no unbinding spell to help me away from this curse.

"There is no way for it to be undone, that I know of. Mom was a witch. I was suppose to become a witch when I turned seventeen but she turned me into a cat at sixteen so I never even got to see my powers." I explained, I could barely remember that night only that my mother screamed and screamed, when I woke up I was at the Humane Society.

Andrea looked at me like I had grown two heads. "I got my powers when I was in the womb. How come yours too so long?" She sat down on the bed and looked up at me.

I looked down at her tiny figure, she was small and looked so fragile. "Well, my mom was a witch and my dad was a demon. He cast a year-round spell, it stopped me from being evil or good until seventeen. That's when I was suppose to get my powers, so I guess you could say he bound my powers until then."

She just sat there stunned. Like this was new to her, which we both knew it wasn't.

"Say, you got any food? I'm starving." I smiled.
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is more like a jar of Jalapenos, what you do today might burn your rear tomorrow!

321 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 pm
View Likes
Flower~Child says...

His last comment caught me off guard. I just stared at him for a minute and then walked to the kitchen in a daze to get him somthing to eat.
"You don't happen to like cat food anymore do you," I comment a laugh catching in my throat.

"I'm afraid not," he laughed a deep heartfelt laugh.

How could he be so at home here, he knows I could kill him whenever I wanted to.

"There has to be a cure for your curse," I finally commented

33 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

"Well," I said softly. "We have an entire month to find it, I change back on November 30th." Marc smiled. "And if not, you will see me again in five years."

She frowned, "So not funny, Marc."

321 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:37 pm
Flower~Child says...

How could he be joking about something so serious. He has to hate being a cat, I would.

"I guess we will have to hurry and find a solution then," I said almost to myself.

He didn't reply at first, but finally said something.

"I suppose so."

"You don't sound very happy about this," I said getting more and more confused. "Do you want to be a cat?"

33 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

"No! I hate cats, even before I was one!" I said. "My mom knew I hate cats and that's why she turned me into one. I think that she even turned my sister into one. My sister and I were seperated. She was my little sister, and I was suppose to take care of her. Now, I don't even know where she is..."

321 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 pm
Flower~Child says...

I stared in dissbelief as he continuted to yell at me. I felt an ache in my stomach as I realized how bad I felt about what I said. I knew it wasn't my fault, but I did say what I said.

"I'm really sorry Marc, I didn't mean it."

33 Reviews

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 am
SoggyPoptart says...

I wanted to pull her into a hug, I didn't know if that would be right though. I really like her, but I didn't want to creep her. There have been those few instants when I was in a room, and she would close the door and undress but I would either turn away or pretend to sleep.

I nodded. "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. I'm just so frusterated with this entire situation."

She smiled. "We'll get through it, you've been my cat for a very long time. I feel close to you. C'mon, let's get you something to eat."

We both walked down the stairs, that was the only time I miss my cat vision I couldn't see shit. We walked into her kitchen which was large and unpainted. The floors were black and white tile and the counter top was a red granite, very nice if you asked a cat who's prowled on them... >_>

She opened the fridge and pulled out some soda, and left over turkey... I began eating like I haven't in years.

321 Reviews

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:36 pm
Flower~Child says...

I stared as he gulped down the last of the leftover turkey, "Would you like something else to eat?"

"Please," he said inbetween gulps of soda."

I headed back to the fridge to see what else I had in here. Besides all of the stuff I use for my spells, there was a jar of pickles, jello, and some fruit. I slid my hand under the jello bowl and scooped it out of the fridge. I retrieved two bowls from the cabinet, and two spoons as well.

"Is this alright?" I questioned.

"Sure, I'm starved. Which in his case wasn't really true, I know I fed him every day. It must just be the taste of human food again that started this.

33 Reviews

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

"You know Marc, there are such things as forks and spoons." Andrea smiled.

Her smile. Damn, she was so beautiful. One day I would tell her how I felt, but I knew the time wasn't right now. I'd been her cat for five years and thank God she wasn't abusive.

"Sorry." I felt my cheeks burn with embarassment.

Andrea came and sat down at the table where she motioned me to sit. I sat. "So tell me about your mother?" She looked at me like she wanted answers, I just didn't know if I could give them to her.

I froze, and swallowed my wad of food. "What do you want to know?"

321 Reviews

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 am
Flower~Child says...

"Everything, she seemed to be so aweful to you. Was that really the case? How many children did she have? Did she turn all of your siblings into animals? Oh, and the most important, what kind of witch was she?"

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Roadnevertravelled says...

Hey, I'm reading this because i'm bored. Good job guys! Interesting. . . ok i'm leaving
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

321 Reviews

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am
Flower~Child says...

(closed)

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper