z

Young Writers Society

Forgotton

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 pm
SisterItaly says...

"I hope the police have it. If there is something dangerous in that vault then so many people could die." I shuddered at the thought of losing him.
"I hope so." We were interrupted by the hose spraying us. I jumped up and was chased by beverly, who had the hose. I screeched and ran faster. I felt something grab me around the waist and hold me in place, i looked back up at liam, as beverly soaked me. I kicked and screamed playfully. But he was stronger then me, this would be interesting. I turned us around, so now he was being soaked, take that!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Sins says...

As quickly as she had done so with me, I turned around. Shawn was no in front of the hose instead of me. She screamed as I held her there, laughing. Shawn then forced me in front of the hose, then once again, I pulled her in front of the water. We must have been doing this for at least ten minutes.

After a while, I playfully pushed Shawn onto the floor. She started hitting me, laughing her head off while Beverly squirted the both of us with the hose. I'd more or less forgotten about the hose by now, really. I was too concentrated on Shawn.

"I think that's enough water for one day, I think!" Floyd laughed as Beverly turned off the hose.

The four of us were laughing now. Shawn and I were sitting on the floor while Beverly and Floyd were stood beside the house. Today kept getting better. I'd almost forgotten about the key by now.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 am
SisterItaly says...

"we should probably get back to the roof. Your clothes will be here soon." I cocked an eye brow.
"Our clothes?" Floyd stood up and ringed out his shirt. Beverly just went inside.
"Ya those police men people said they were sending people to get your clothes. You need clothes." He said pointing at Liam's ripped jeans.
"True, I'll let you to get back to work." I said skipping inside. Floyd was laughing at something. I ignored it and went inside. Beverly was ripping open two large garbage bags.
"Need help?" I asked running over and helping her anyways.
"We'll just bring them upstairs and open them there. They must have dropped them off while we were out back." I lugged them up the stairs, plopping them down in our room. At least i could change. Once she finally ripped the bag open she left, knowing that i would want to change. I pulled out my favorite yellow sundress. As long as I had that in my sea of clothes i was happy. I put the other bag on Liam's bed and went to change.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm
Sins says...

Sighing, I dropped myself onto the sofa. I had no idea why, but I was shattered. Attacking people with a hose took a lot more effort than I thought. The heat probably had something to do with it as well, I suffered in really hot whether.

"Your clothes are upstairs if you want to change," Beverly's soft voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, okay." I replied, standing back up.

I was so glad to finally have some clothes, I needed them. Mind you, it was hardly like I had piles and piles of clothes anyway. I only owned two pairs of jeans, not including the ones that I was wearing now.

I happily jogged up the stairs and into my bedroom. As I entered the room, I noticed Shawn who was now wearing a delicate summer dress. I had to admit, she looked really nice. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her. My smile grew as I noticed a garbage back on top of my bed. Finally! Clothes!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller