z

Young Writers Society

No Love For The Weak

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun May 16, 2010 3:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach shushed Jada, kissing her cheek softly, before locking all the truck doors. "Stay here. Don't get out, no matter what, alright love?" Jada, with tears pooling down her cheeks, nodded softly. Zach kissed her tears away, before kissing her nose again. "Now, stop crying, please?" The sight of a big guy, like Zach, begging a tiny girl like Jada to stop crying, would have been funny to anyone else who didn't know there situation, but right now, it was anything but funny.

Zach stepped out of the truck, walking over to Jada's side of the car as Rich got closer, fuming.

"Give her back to me!" He snarled, Zach raising an eyebrow.

"She doesn't want you anymore." Zach growled.

"I don't care. She's mine!"

"She's not your property!" Zach screamed. "She doesn't belong to anyone!"

"Except me!" Rich threw a punch, plenty on bystanders watching as Zach grabbed Rich's flying hand, squeezing it hard and landing a punch in Rich's gut, making him double over in pain. What Zach didn't notice though, was Rich reach for the switchblade in his front pocket. He landed his own punch in Zach's muscular stomach, the knife sinking into the skin, through the muscles. Zach looked down, seeing the weapon potrude from his abdomen, which caused adrenaline to flow faster at that sight. He heard Jada scream in pure terror at the sight. The faster his adrenaline flowed, the faster his heart beat, and the more blood began to gush from the wound. Without thinking, he grabbed the front of Rich's shirt, and the flinging him around and slamming him into the brick wall behind him, Rich's head macking a sickening crack as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he sunk to the ground, Zach's own vision going black from blood loss as he collapsed to the ground, the knife still sticking out from his abdomen.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun May 16, 2010 3:57 am
SisterItaly says...

I screamed and got out of the car. Running to Zach's side.
"No! Zach!" I pulled his head onto my lap.Cradling him and rocking back and forth.
"Zach don't leave me!" People screaming,
"Call 9-1-1, They've already been called, get him inside! What about the other guy? Leave him for the cops!" and with that zach was dragged into the emergency room, leaving me alone out here with him. He groaned and brought his hand up to his head. Slowly standing up.

He pulled his hand away and it was covered in blood.
"Never liked that guy." I scrambled to my feet.
"You bastard!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.
"I missed you Jada." the police sirens got louder and louder.
"Let's go before they get back. My treatments have been doing well."
He punched me in the face, everything got dark and blurry, i was soon out.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 4:06 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach groaned, and blinked repeatedly, suddenly sitting up. He hissed in pain, and his hand flew to his stomach, hissing in pain. Where was Jada?! Not caring about his father, or the nurses' screams, he walked out of the hospital, getting into his truck. He opened his cell phone, going to his GPS. He had slipped a cell phone into Jada's pocket when he had been carrying her, after getting a text from his father about Rich.

"Found you." He breathed heavily, blood already leaking from his wound on his stomach.

With a labored breath, he turned the truck off outside a cheap looking apartment complex, struggling up the stairs to the room Jada's GPS was going off in.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 4:17 am
SisterItaly says...

My head was killing me, where was I? Should i open my eyes? No, i was too afraid to. I felt someones hand on my arm. I whimpered, but i was gagged. I tried to get up, but i was tied down. I reluctantly opened my eyes. Rich was over top of me smiling. I tried to pull free, but it was no use, i was tied down. I started sobbing, rich wiped my face.
"There, there honey, don't cry. We'll start all over, it wont be like last time. Zach had to go and tattle on me." He rubbed his hand on my stomach. Lifting my shirt. I sobbed harder. He punched my gut.
"Shut up already! Do i have to beat some intellegence into you?" He slapped me across the face. I managed to spit out the gag.

"Get off of me! I dont love you!" He slapped me again.
"Shut up, i dont care, you are mine and mine alone!"
"Somebady help me!" He wrapped his hands around my neck, not choking me, but it hurt.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 4:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach kicked in the door, blood seeping from his wound. Rich looked up, and Zach looked to Jada, eyes filling with rage. The adrenaline came again, this time, much stronger. Zach was across the room in seconds, tackling Rick off of Jada and onto the ground, fists flying until Rich's face was a blood pulp, swollen, bloody, and black and blue. Zach held his hand out to Jada, eyes glazed over in pain, skin pale from bloodloss, and breathing hitched from adrenaline.

"Lets go, love." Zach smiled, through it all, and picked Jada up in his arms, walking to the car, having already called the cops.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 4:41 am
SisterItaly says...

Zach set me in the car. He climbed in the other side. He groaned, putting his head on the wheel. I looked at his stomach,
"Zach, y-your bleeding!" He groaned again. I pulled beside him and put pressure on his stomach.He winced but i didn't pull away.
"You got to get to the hospitable. I cant lose you!" He started the car.
"Ill drive."
"No zach your hurt. Wait for help. Please."

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 4:47 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach shook his head. "I can't. I've got to go, now." He cranked the truck and headed back to the hospital, hissing in pain at every stop or turn.

*short I know :( writers block*
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 5:01 am
SisterItaly says...

I cried the entire ride. Sobbing harder every time he hissed in pain. We pulled up to the hospitable. He turned the key and put his head on the wheel.
"Zach, you've got to get inside." I got out and ran to his side, opening the door and helping him out. He weighed like three times my weight. Dr. Reid and two nurses came running out to help me.

Once he was inside, i wouldn't leave his side. Even as his father stitched him up. I fell asleep, in the chair beside him, once his father was done. I held his hand.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 5:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach slowly opened his eyes, blurry from the saline in his IV. He turned, gazing at Jada, who was sleeping with her head on his hand, which she held in both of hers. He reached over with his other hand, and lifter her small frame up beside him, ignoring the pain in his stomach as he hugged her to his much larger, wider frame. "I love you," he whispered softly, pecking her nose before laying his head back.

His fingers, unconsiously, began running through her long, dark hair, calming Zach considerably.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 am
SisterItaly says...

I opened my eyes, i was lying next to Zach. his fingers in my hair. I pulled closer into him. Causing him to wake up.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He smiled.
"It's OK. Where are we?"
"The hospitable."
"Mmmm." He closed his eyes again, and started running his fingers through my hair. I smiled and turned back around, so my back was to his stomach.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:20 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Zach breathed in her scent, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, and softly kissed her there, closing his eyes. He drifted off to sleep, once more, next to the beautiful girl he was in love with.

**UGH**
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:35 pm
SisterItaly says...

"Ahem. Ahem!" I blinked a couple times opening my eyes, Dr. Reid was standing there smiling. Mrs. Reid was too. I got out of the bed.
"Um, hey." I walked over to the chair and sat down, completely embarrassed.
"I just came to check on Zach. If he's ready he can come home tonight." Mrs. Reid came and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling honey?" She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
"Better, now that Zach's okay."
"We were so worried about you! We had become extremely scared when Zach came in without you. I heard what happened." I looked into her concerned eyes.
"I was really scared." She rubbed my shoulder, i looked over to Zach and his dad.

Every time Zach's dad touched his stomach he would smile and gently put his hand on his arm, then dr.Ried would shake him off. I giggled, i wonder what on earth he was dreaming about?

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Zach had been having such an amazing dream. Jada would gently touch his stomach, right on the scar, and he'd run his fingers down her arm, she'd slap his hand away, touch his stomach again, and he'd rub her arm again.

It wasn't until something actually pushed down on his scar, where the knife had entered, that he shot up in the bed, letting out a yell. He looked over, right at his father, and blushed, realizing he'd been rubbing his father's arm, not Jada, who was across the room, talking to his mother.

"Well you seem all better now." Zach father chuckled, and Zach stood up, the stitches tightly pulling his skin together. "Nothing was damaged internally, just one hell of a scar." His father chuckled, slapping his back.

"Robert!" Zach's mother screeched, glaring at Dr. Reid before cradling her son. "I'm so glad you're okay baby." She cried, Zach looking over at Jada with a blush before smiling goofily.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 pm
SisterItaly says...

Zach was blushing, wasn't this a camera perfect moment. Zachs mother hugged him, like any mother would. I stood up as did the rest of them. Dr.Ried chuckled at his son again.
"Do you want to go now son?" Before he could answer his mother did.
"Of course he wants to come home! The real question is can he drive?" then his father,
"Of course he can drive! He drove here with a unsealed wound and major blood loss!" I had to force myself not to laugh, they were the cutest little old couple ever!

*sorry, it sucks! Im haveing a really bad writers block!*

The Book.

23 Reviews

Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 am
Chupatoasta says...

Zach rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed, grinning at his parents. "I'll drive, I'm fine." He chuckled and walked over to Jada, talking her hand in his. "We might be a little late getting home though, I promised to take Jada out." His mother giggled, whispering something to his older sister, who in turn, snorted a laugh.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Reid." Jada said, softly, but just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Have fun."

"Mom, please!" Zach rolled his eyes, pulling Jada's hand and leading her out of the hospital, smiling crookedly down at her.
George Bernard Shaw

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince