z

Young Writers Society

No Love For The Weak

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon May 17, 2010 12:25 am
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

Zach was unbelievable! After all this he still wanted to take me out? He was covered in blood, and i was all dirty. Wait, where on earth were we going? He must be so tired. After all this. He opened the door for me and i climbed in. He climbed in the other side and the truck roared to life again. I looked up at him as he buckled his seat belt.
"Zach?" He smiled and looked at me.
"Yes?" He answered looking away and switching gears.
"Where are we going?"
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat May 29, 2010 6:56 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Zach grinned down at Jada, getting lost in her eyes. After realizing he'd been staring, Zach cleared his throat and looked away quickly, back out the window. "The Cliffs," he smiled over at her sweetly, pulling into a fancy restraunt. "Stay right here, I'll be right back, okay?" Zach kissed Jada's cheek softly, and jumped out of the car, running into the Italia restraunt.

"Hey! Zach-meister!" Anthony shouted, throwing down his rag. Zach grinned, motioning the owner's son over to him.

"Ant, can you do me a huuuge favor?"

"For a date?" Anthony laughted, Zach nodding. "I'll get the food. You want plates and non-alcoholic wine?"

Zach smiled. "Yes sir," he teased, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

I waited in the car for zach. I saw him walk into the restuarant. He really didn't need to do this for me. I wasn't nothing special. Him, him on the other hand, he was amazing. Even though i had been a pain this entire time he still loved me. I never thought in a million years i would fall in love.

He came back outside and opened the door.
"Ready?" I smiled, wow. A smile, i havn't done that in a while.
"Of course."
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster